Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX (7534 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How Can A Tight Virginia Open,she Not A Virgin But Been Long She Has SEX. / It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Well fellow nairaland, my name is OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA FOUNDER OF safe opportunities platforms, just surfing via romance section on nairaland, so I decided to drop the headed ... I wan sex partner

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by sapeleboi(m): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2019
oya take

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Am presently @osun any nairalander(f) available for hook up... Just to have nice conversations

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Join our WhatsApp financial seminar group, where you would be taught how to work and earn passively online.

https:///KUWLPcbfQ2OGO3Vob8jgJT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by tnerro1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
safeopportunity:
Am presently @osun any nairalander(f) available for hook up... Just to have nice conversations
Hook up and nice conversation no surpose Dey the same sentence o. Bad guy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
tnerro1:
Hook up and nice conversation no surpose Dey the same sentence o. Bad guy

Werrin you want make Include lol wink wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Am now at owo at at triple A&T AGRICULTURAL real estate.

Any miss or Mrs nairalander out here in owo available for nice offline meeting?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shey no nairalander dey owo like this niii, kai I miss Lagos we for done connect since.

My Monday lifestyle.... Visit my new website

www.lifesoulutions.network

Your network is your net worth ooooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by InfernoNig: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by purpinkx(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Whether you find what you want or not, please, as a man, always lower the camera below your chest when taking pictures.

Right now it seems like I'm looking down on you.

This angle is for women since they're mostly shorter than men.

You're welcome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
InfernoNig:
This is pathetic.

So pathetic bro, I swear I miss Lagos now owo dry men.

I don't know why all the owo female nairalander didn't want to connect with me ooo.

Picture below was taking at our farm land at www.tripleaandt.farm ugwu farming on a hectare of farmland

#celebrityfarmer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
My e-comoplementry card. Any nairalander @owo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Be like say I go dey do soapy in like this ooo, abi wetin una suggest, as I never see any nairalander ... Shey una know the reasons why I wan meet nairalander female at owo? Cause I believe say nah smart people dey dey nairaland and I want hook up with smart opposite sex you know... And empowermet dey ground oooo...

Read the below excerpt maybe you can benefit from it

Hello YOU!

Our experience has shown that three of the most common barriers to FINANCIAL FREEDOM are:

- Lack of Accessibility to Financial Learning Opportunities,

- Procrastination,

- Lack of Means (Money).

LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK is here to remove these barriers.

We do this by putting the collective knowledge of the LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK'S Top Experts and Other Leading Organizations at your fingertips.

From now through to August 30th 2020, FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNIVERSITY (FFU) is well pleased to inform you that we organize FREE Live Daily Webinars on Telegram, Facebook & Whatsapp to Educate and Enlighten you with INFORMATIONAL Resources and Skills Acquisition which you need to advance your FINANCIAL GOALS.

So no more excuses, it’s time to take that next step in your career journey and Life generally.

VISIT THE BELOW LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO JOIN US FREELY TODAY

Warm regards

Geocologist OGUNFEYITIMI, Tope Joshua.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
We usher you into the month of August with Our Third Magazine Edition of The Triple A&T Integrated Farms.

The month of July was really great having you around and Our Commitment to ensuring you get the Best Agricultural Information keeps Soaring because of you - Our Readers.

As the saying goes - "Readers are Leaders";

We have structured the bullets of this magazine to lead you by the hand into the journey of learning about:

- Addressing Market Price Challenges in Nigeria.

- Acquisition of Tractor and Other Necessary Farm Mechanized Tools for Improved Agricultural Practices.

- General Information about Maize and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Pineapple and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Plantain and Our Cultivation of the crop.

We are delighted to have you with us in the journey to Achieving Maximum Food Security in Nigeria and Africa at large.

www.tripleaandt.farm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:
We usher you into the month of August with Our Third Magazine Edition of The Triple A&T Integrated Farms.

The month of July was really great having you around and Our Commitment to ensuring you get the Best Agricultural Information keeps Soaring because of you - Our Readers.

As the saying goes - "Readers are Leaders";

We have structured the bullets of this magazine to lead you by the hand into the journey of learning about:

- Addressing Market Price Challenges in Nigeria.

- Acquisition of Tractor and Other Necessary Farm Mechanized Tools for Improved Agricultural Practices.

- General Information about Maize and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Pineapple and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Plantain and Our Cultivation of the crop.

We are delighted to have you with us in the journey to Achieving Maximum Food Security in Nigeria and Africa at large.

www.tripleaandt.farm

The Triple A&T Integrated Farms Magazine (July/August Edition)

Welcome to the month of August, the continuation month of the second half of the year. In our indigenous African culture in Southern Nigeria, August is a month of harvest of the staple food of yam. It is a month of festivities and celebrations as we await the second maxima of the rainy season that would commence with end of August. It is a mark of the end of one phase of the year.

We had a fun time filled with activities at the Triple A&T Integrated Farms. We have embarked on the perimeter fencing of our 258 hectares of agricultural real estate to protect our farm machinery, staff and crops; and as a final resolution to the invasion of the farm premises by cattle herders. Cattle had invaded and destroyed a portion of our 18 hectares of corn maze, and the perimeter fencing had become imperative to prevent further scuttles with herdsmen who live by the fringes of the farm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

The Triple A&T Integrated Farms Magazine (July/August Edition)

Welcome to the month of August, the continuation month of the second half of the year. In our indigenous African culture in Southern Nigeria, August is a month of harvest of the staple food of yam. It is a month of festivities and celebrations as we await the second maxima of the rainy season that would commence with end of August. It is a mark of the end of one phase of the year.

We had a fun time filled with activities at the Triple A&T Integrated Farms. We have embarked on the perimeter fencing of our 258 hectares of agricultural real estate to protect our farm machinery, staff and crops; and as a final resolution to the invasion of the farm premises by cattle herders. Cattle had invaded and destroyed a portion of our 18 hectares of corn maze, and the perimeter fencing had become imperative to prevent further scuttles with herdsmen who live by the fringes of the farm.

We also had our first experience of market sales within the month of July, and have prepared an interesting article on the challenges and solutions to the market pricing systems of the rural farmers and merchants. We had harvested our matured ugwu leaves and embarked on sales at the local Agopan "bush market" that meets every four days along Owo-Ikare highway. We had a first hand experience of the travails of the rural farmers and why they tend to never alleviate themselves out of poverty despite their consistent hard work year after year. It seems the solution might not be more hard work after all, but smart work.

In this Edition, we give you a very enjoyable read on maize, plantain and pineapple cultivation, value-addition and sales in tropical Nigeria. We had cultivated 18 hectares of maize, over two hundred thousand suckers of pineapple and one thousand and one hundred suckers of plantain.

So far, we have a pineapple orchard, a plantain plantation and a corn maze. I guess you could say we are suckers for agriculture. Funny, is it not? Do not pay attention to my wordplay, we have learnt to imbibe humour and peace as we observe Mother Nature perform her magic of growth in our agricultural real estate.

In the month of July, we also purchased our farm tractor and all farm implements; the harrow, ridger, harvest trailer and plough.

www.tripleaandt.farm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nah life time project I am my team shook head for for owo ondo town ooo and make una imagine make person like us never shook since march .... E mad goooon oooo and person no fit dey do soapy at this stage.... Poly owo babies where una dey? Poly owo guys give us the babes nah, everything way them need dey here... Light nah 24/7 data nah unlimited food nah unlimited *unlimited.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

We also had our first experience of market sales within the month of July, and have prepared an interesting article on the challenges and solutions to the market pricing systems of the rural farmers and merchants. We had harvested our matured ugwu leaves and embarked on sales at the local Agopan "bush market" that meets every four days along Owo-Ikare highway. We had a first hand experience of the travails of the rural farmers and why they tend to never alleviate themselves out of poverty despite their consistent hard work year after year. It seems the solution might not be more hard work after all, but smart work.

In this Edition, we give you a very enjoyable read on maize, plantain and pineapple cultivation, value-addition and sales in tropical Nigeria. We had cultivated 18 hectares of maize, over two hundred thousand suckers of pineapple and one thousand and one hundred suckers of plantain.

So far, we have a pineapple orchard, a plantain plantation and a corn maze. I guess you could say we are suckers for agriculture. Funny, is it not? Do not pay attention to my wordplay, we have learnt to imbibe humour and peace as we observe Mother Nature perform her magic of growth in our agricultural real estate.

In the month of July, we also purchased our farm tractor and all farm implements; the harrow, ridger, harvest trailer and plough.

www.tripleaandt.farm

Addressing Market Price Challenges of Farm Produce in Nigeria.

The majority of Nigeria's farm produce are still produced and processed by poor rural subsistence farmers who earn minimal profits for their time and effort. These rural farmers still process our garri, rice, beans, palm oil and other food items that comprise the majority of our African diet. You would think these farmers who cultivate and tend to two hectares of farmland alone would be millionaires after a few years at the very least, but when you come down to the rural settlements, you see a different tale than the one painted by the expected economics of things. Our rural farmers are poverty-stricken and can barely afford the conveniences of modern living. They basically live from hand to mouth.

It would surprise the analysts to realize that the supposed wealth of the rural farmers is being siphoned by nifty middle-men sales person who earn as much as five times the amount the rural farmer earns; from a product they neither invested their time or money. These middle-men bully the poor rural farmers into selling ridiculously cheap to them, and then resell to the consumers at expensive market prices.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
All the handsome celebrity farmers you see here when just want to hook up nii, I know know why the ladies dey hide their face oooo. Una know as he dey be for farm nah.... But this farm is an integrated farm (agricultural real estate first if its kind in west Africa) any owo or ondo babe out there just let's relate. Don't worry about my girlfriend she would understand. I sha no say I no too ugly as them p-square sing am that year "nobody ugly ooo"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by Mtola8: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
You go collect one for Ila?

3 Likes

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by Lakesydha4real(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=safeopportunity post=91847725]Join our WhatsApp financial seminar group, where you would be taught how to work and earn passively online.

https:///KUWLPcbfQ2OGO3Vob8jgJT[/quote...interested but link not working....pls give a better link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mtola8:
You go collect one for Ila?

Where the ila self dey again? Shey ila for osun ?

1 Like

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Lakesydha4real post=92354198][/quote]

You know say seun oshewa the oga of nairaland no dey allow link for hin own platform.... Check my signature DM me directly via WhatsApp, telegram, ayoba or phone call I will personally add you up to the next live webinar on poverty alleviation

Or send a ma to admin@lifesolutions.network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by AfroAgroPower: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:
All the handsome celebrity farmers you see here when just want to hook up nii, I know know why the ladies dey hide their face oooo. Una know as he dey be for farm nah.... But this farm is an integrated farm (agricultural real estate first if its kind in west Africa) any owo or ondo babe out there just let's relate. Don't worry about my girlfriend she would understand. I sha no say I no too ugly as them p-square sing am that year "nobody ugly ooo"

HMMM MISSIONED MEN MOVING YOU KNOW THE STORY QUARESMA!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by Mtola8: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

Where the ila self dey again? Shey ila for osun ?
Ehhnn

1 Like

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
BizPromoters1:

Rip English

Who English help?
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

You know say seun oshewa the oga of nairaland no dey allow link for hin own platform.... Check my signature DM me directly via WhatsApp, telegram, ayoba or phone call I will personally add you up to the next live webinar on poverty alleviation

Or send a ma to admin@lifesolutions.network

Send a mail to admin@lifesolutions.network

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

Addressing Market Price Challenges of Farm Produce in Nigeria.

The majority of Nigeria's farm produce are still produced and processed by poor rural subsistence farmers who earn minimal profits for their time and effort. These rural farmers still process our garri, rice, beans, palm oil and other food items that comprise the majority of our African diet. You would think these farmers who cultivate and tend to two hectares of farmland alone would be millionaires after a few years at the very least, but when you come down to the rural settlements, you see a different tale than the one painted by the expected economics of things. Our rural farmers are poverty-stricken and can barely afford the conveniences of modern living. They basically live from hand to mouth.

It would surprise the analysts to realize that the supposed wealth of the rural farmers is being siphoned by nifty middle-men sales person who earn as much as five times the amount the rural farmer earns; from a product they neither invested their time or money. These middle-men bully the poor rural farmers into selling ridiculously cheap to them, and then resell to the consumers at expensive market prices.

This situation would be better illustrated by a short tale. At the start of July, our one hectare Ugwu plantation of the Triple A&T Integrated Farms had matured to fruition, and was promptly harvested by our farm staff for sales at the local bush market that meets every four days at Agopan, Owo-Ikare Highway, Ondo State. Here, at our first sales, the plight of the average rural farmers came to bare. Farmers could not peddle their goods in the open market space except they were members of the crafty market associations who forcefully demand a share of the little daily profit the farmer had earned. The farmer is then forced to sell to the nifty middle-men sales person at ridiculous prices. For example, a bundle of our Ugwu vegetable which would cost about ₦250 in markets in Lagos, Benin and Akure were being haggled for ₦25 per bundle at the rural market. When bought, the middle-men then resell to the consumers at ₦150 per bundle, earning six times the profit the actual farmer who had put in his sweat and time, had made. And after the end of the market day comes the market associations demanding their share of your meagre profit made.

Only with such a real life scenario would one come to realize why our rural farmers remain retched despite being the backbone of our agricultural economy. Their profit is being bullied out of their coffers by the so-called market associations which protect the nifty middle-men at the detriment of the farmer. The bulk of the profit is being made by the sales people who earn as much as five times the profit earned by the farmer. It is appalling how a distributor of a product earns multiples of times the profit earned by the actual producer of the said product. This has been one of the biggest discouragement for urban city dwellers to invest their money and time in agriculture, and often consider agriculture as a business venture for the poor and retched rural folks. Sadly, this is not too far from the truth. Unfortunately, this is the appalling situation of our rural farmers in Nigeria.

The remedy to this malady would be "value-addition" to one's produce. The majority of Nigeria's rural farmers sell their produce unprocessed, and since the majority of these produce are highly perishable, they are forced and bullied into meeting the outrageous terms of the middle-men sales person. Money holds value, hence the more value we add to our produce, the greater the profits one would earn. A scenario that may be just as preposterous as that of the rural farmer and the middle-men sales person, is that of farm produce being exported from sub-Saharan Africa earning more profit for their European and North American importers. For example, although Nigeria, Ghana and Coté Ivoire are some of the largest exporters of cocoa bean in the world, European nations like Switzerland and the nearby Scandinavian nations earn more profit from the sales of chocolate and other processed cocoa products. These nations add greater value to the cocoa bean, and thus earn greater wealth from its sales; the very magic of value addition.

The Triple A&T Integrated Farms is engineered to resolve this unjustifiable situation in African agriculture by ensuring our farm produce are processed and given better market-value, and also facilitate processing and value-addition for subsistence and mechanized farms all over Nigeria. We have embarked as a flagship on the voyage of value-addition to African farm produce in order to create more wealth for our Integrated farm, allied marketers and merchants of our products.

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mtola8:

Ehhnn

Oya give me one for ila then
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

This situation would be better illustrated by a short tale. At the start of July, our one hectare Ugwu plantation of the Triple A&T Integrated Farms had matured to fruition, and was promptly harvested by our farm staff for sales at the local bush market that meets every four days at Agopan, Owo-Ikare Highway, Ondo State. Here, at our first sales, the plight of the average rural farmers came to bare. Farmers could not peddle their goods in the open market space except they were members of the crafty market associations who forcefully demand a share of the little daily profit the farmer had earned. The farmer is then forced to sell to the nifty middle-men sales person at ridiculous prices. For example, a bundle of our Ugwu vegetable which would cost about ₦250 in markets in Lagos, Benin and Akure were being haggled for ₦25 per bundle at the rural market. When bought, the middle-men then resell to the consumers at ₦150 per bundle, earning six times the profit the actual farmer who had put in his sweat and time, had made. And after the end of the market day comes the market associations demanding their share of your meagre profit made.

Only with such a real life scenario would one come to realize why our rural farmers remain retched despite being the backbone of our agricultural economy. Their profit is being bullied out of their coffers by the so-called market associations which protect the nifty middle-men at the detriment of the farmer. The bulk of the profit is being made by the sales people who earn as much as five times the profit earned by the farmer. It is appalling how a distributor of a product earns multiples of times the profit earned by the actual producer of the said product. This has been one of the biggest discouragement for urban city dwellers to invest their money and time in agriculture, and often consider agriculture as a business venture for the poor and retched rural folks. Sadly, this is not too far from the truth. Unfortunately, this is the appalling situation of our rural farmers in Nigeria.

The remedy to this malady would be "value-addition" to one's produce. The majority of Nigeria's rural farmers sell their produce unprocessed, and since the majority of these produce are highly perishable, they are forced and bullied into meeting the outrageous terms of the middle-men sales person. Money holds value, hence the more value we add to our produce, the greater the profits one would earn. A scenario that may be just as preposterous as that of the rural farmer and the middle-men sales person, is that of farm produce being exported from sub-Saharan Africa earning more profit for their European and North American importers. For example, although Nigeria, Ghana and Coté Ivoire are some of the largest exporters of cocoa bean in the world, European nations like Switzerland and the nearby Scandinavian nations earn more profit from the sales of chocolate and other processed cocoa products. These nations add greater value to the cocoa bean, and thus earn greater wealth from its sales; the very magic of value addition.

The Triple A&T Integrated Farms is engineered to resolve this unjustifiable situation in African agriculture by ensuring our farm produce are processed and given better market-value, and also facilitate processing and value-addition for subsistence and mechanized farms all over Nigeria. We have embarked as a flagship on the voyage of value-addition to African farm produce in order to create more wealth for our Integrated farm, allied marketers and merchants of our products.

to the notice of our farm resource analysts that these rich sources of minerals and vitamins does not comprise a steady diet of Nigerian dishes, due to the seasonality of these farm produce. These vegetables are unavailable in the dry season, and are often at exorbitant prices in distant urban centres away from our subsistence farm producers in the rural areas. To remedy this unjust and unprofitable situations, we have began the processing of Ugwu vegetables from our vegetable section of our drip-irrigated farmland into peppered dried Ugwu vegetables fortified with bitter leaf. This is just another innovative utilization of the sun's abundant energy in tropical Africa as we already do with electricity generation via photo-voltaic solar cell panels at the Triple A&T Integrated Farm Real Estate.

Join us as we revolutionize agriculture and her agro-allied industries. Become a Merchant or a Marketer of our solution to vegetable diet and marketing; Dried Ugwu vegetable fortified with Habanero Pepper.

Prospective partners for Our Peppered Dried Ugwu Vegetables should reach us now via Whatsapp on +2347026085084 +2348162671514 to secure our limited positions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.