Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (7404 Views)

What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by dailygiveaway: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello Guys,
Trust you’re having a good day.
Imagine you’re in a relationship with a girl and she looked at you one day and say this to you.
See Below:-
Drop ur comments here!!
https://gistwithyemi..com/2019/09/reply-as-boyfriend-what-will-be-your.html

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by cerpvad(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
No reply grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by donstan18: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder what a reasonable and principled man will be doing with a girl with such kind of mentality.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by marvelous000: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'll tell her to pose well, so that i can take a nice pics of her that I'll use to auction her on OLX.

5 Likes

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by MrFuckallday: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
I’d then be convinced that she would be dumped 2 days to her birthday next year January. Andy too much sense will not kill me grin

11 Likes

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by donbachi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Silence is golden

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Retrography(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think the lady wants you to know that you are her only boyfriend. For me, i'll simply appreciate her for telling me on time.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by blinking001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
We don't celebrate birthdays in my church.

3 Likes

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Gofwane(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
I will give her assurance that i will start saving for her birthday so that she will give me excess pussay.
Two days to the birthday, i will tell her everything is ready for the birthday. That night, i will set that pussay on fire with my prick.

On the morning of the birthday, i will send her an sms that i'm on my way to the moon on an official assignment and my number won't be reachable because there is no etisalat network in the moon

2 Likes

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by skywalker240(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Stop dating slay queens angry
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by WonderManly(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
dailygiveaway:
Hello Guys,
Trust you’re having a good day.
Imagine you’re in a relationship with a girl and she looked at you one day and say this to you.
See Below:-
Drop ur comments here!!
https://gistwithyemi..com/2019/09/reply-as-boyfriend-what-will-be-your.html

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Gideoniteprime4: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
That means i have enough time to think of break-up lines!

2 Likes

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Larryfest(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
It's like you are related to this thing right

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by bigseank(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
what's your assurance that you'll still be my girlfriend by then

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by rex444(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
I know this tribe girls dem wey dey like this kind thing
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by respect80(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nothing strange she might be saying this on 29 December while her birthday is 1st January.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'll simply say OK and continue with whatever I'm doing.
Her birthday will be our breakup day obviously 'cos I ain't gonna spend one cent. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by CaveAdullam: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
I wonder what a reasonable and principled man will be doing with a girl with such kind of mentality.
Bro they are everywhere o.
I.Q- 50

Conversational skill- zero

Logic power- minus zero, in fact anything less than that.

Shopping- A1+

Barbeque and shawarma- A1++

Facebook and snap chat- UEFA Champions League

Instagram- Ballor D' Or

May the Lord help us.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by ABCthings: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
cerpvad:
No reply grin grin
exactly I didn't hear.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
D
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by cooooooks(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
I doubt that I'd be in a relationship with someone who would send such a text.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by jimini: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2019
It is really very much fun to read and go through your stuff, Amazing collection enriches with hidden meanings which we are unable to understand, can you please share djbartwriter.com something about it. It would be amazing if you can do so, Thanks a lot for this nice sharing.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by jimini: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Well, most of the pictures shared over here are very funny and that's the beauty of nairaland. I am pretty sure that people would like to share their feedback online at https://rankmyservice.com/myessaygeek-com/ so that we can change the pattern and design of our blog as per people's choice. It would be great if you go through this page, here you will find some reviews if you have any experience you can share yours.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by jimini: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Now It you are joking someone but I would say you must go through the articles and share the stuff with others especially the techniques that are unique, check out cpsnapolinewspaper.com and guide us if we can do something different. Options are available here for you to make the best plan for your stuff.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
LOLs
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by kingslj: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chop till january and donate N500 to her birthday bash
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Fernangamex(m): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Na wa

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2020
I will save 1k everyday i have sex with you. So the ball is in your court to make your birthday a memorable one or

Dra was here
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by jimini: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is the best reply if you ask me because it has the potential and the aggression to deliver the same. We would like to help you if you follow us online at studentchemistry.com and tell us more about it, can you please go through my page that I have shared with others, I hope you would like it if you copy this.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by jimini: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
We have so many options here that can bring a huge response for you just click on the given link and suggest s what to do next, come and follow me at my official nativebookshawaii platform that will give you some hints, Wonderful and quality stuff can bring something for you, increase your traffic by following our articles here.
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Ckstyles(m): 4:35am On Jul 14, 2020
LION SHARE SMART CONTRACT LAUNCHES IN SOME HOURS
JOIN ONE OF THE EARLY BIRDS IN THIS FORSAGE-STYLE SMART CONTRACT.
RECURRING AND UNLIMITED PAYMENTS ��
*# FEE 0.05ETH*���
Learn how 1 Single System Offers You Many Ways to EARN ETH directly to Your Wallet � !!
Click the link below to be part of the early birds������
https:///CykQcoTCt5lBDbV3eL5KRa
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I will give her assurance that i will start saving for her birthday so that she will give me excess pussay.
Two days to the birthday, i will tell her everything is ready for the birthday. That night, i will set that pussay on fire with my prick.

On the morning of the birthday, i will send her an sms that i'm on my way to the moon on an official assignment and my number won't be reachable because there is no etisalat network in the moon

���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.