Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) (7407 Views)

Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
So you decided to join your mum to the church, and suddenly the pastor starts doing this to her just for miracle.

But, could it be that she brainwashed due to the fact that she is African.

What would you do?

Watch the full video in my bio link below..

3 Shares

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by YoonSung59: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
E be like say Ogun wan kill the pastor. My people perish because of lack of knowledge

MODIFIED

This is one of the reason I quit visiting church for about 2years now, after one pastor from one church almost drained me financially, he moved to extorting my family member after he discovered I have wised up, but thank God they are free from him now. He even call me Yahoo Boy, telling my family members, I look like I'm into Yahoo, so surprising! For 2years now, have only been listening to online Bible Teachings only! But to visit church or call one man Daddy, because he is on pulpit, is NEVER for me!

One thing I tell people, if you want to serve God truly run from all these African Pastors.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by fati2001(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Sundrus: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Africans don suffer well well.... Some mumu go say na things of the spirit be that. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
The woman doesn't have anything in her head again

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
I hate all these young pastors,no respect at all and they are the randiest of men we have around.One impregnated two sisters.Most young pastors are very carnal

5 Likes

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2020
God works in mysterious ways.. So if this is one of the mysterious ways God chooses to work in, why oppose it?

God commanded Hosea to marry a prostitute (Hosea 1:2. and Hosea 3:1) .. God Himself knows I will never obey such an order. If no be virgin, then let me remain single! cheesy

The only solution, to me, is not to believe in God. But if you choose to believe in God, then be prepared to obey and respect all his orders, including the mysterious ones...

God bless us all..

4 Likes

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by nero2face: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
I no go fight the so called pastor, but na that day be de last day both me and my Mom go worship for that church...even devil no fit convince me allow mom go that church again
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg na agbo me I wan sell,
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
All these cuz of some cheap Merry Bet miracles sad

1 Like

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Raydos: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
I go first blame my mum, Why allow this man do this to you in the first place?

Then turn back and give the pastor a thunderous SLAP
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by chatinent: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
It cannot can.

My mum isn't stupid.

After all, sensible persons know all these pastorpreneurs are fake.

3 Likes

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Lalasticlala, we need more opinions, biko cheesy
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by chatinent: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I hate all these young pastors,no respect at all and they are the randiest of men we have around.One impregnated two sisters.Most young pastors are very carnal

Young or old = the same.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by helinues: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
No be everybody dey make use of their 6 free gifted senses.

That some people/group decided not to use theirs shouldn't be my headache.

If what you believe on is not working for you, change of mind is allowed

EdoFirstBorn
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2020
chatinent:

Young or old = the same.
most old pastors don't do such

1 Like

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
BestMan001:

Watch the full video in my bio link below..

Nan Ghana pastor, nan their way be that.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by chatinent: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
most old pastors don't do such

Don't bank on man; they can do even the impossible to achieve what they want.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
6sixx:

My beloved brother, las las, you go mature.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Smiles...
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Tookool(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2020
My mother has sense ...she can never be caught doing this
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Liposure: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
All these brainwashed pastors brainwashing their members. I will berate my mom and thereafter cut ties with that church
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan Ghana pastor, nan their way be that.

Are you serious?
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Burstit(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God works in mysterious ways.. So if this is one of the mysterious ways God chooses to work in, why oppose it?

God commanded Hosea to marry a prostitute (Hosea 1:2. and Hosea 3:1) .. God Himself knows I will never obey such an order. If no be virgin, then let me remain single! cheesy

The only solution, to me, is not to believe in God. But if you choose to believe in God, then be prepared to obey and respect all his orders, including the mysterious ones...

God bless us all..
You dis guy eehn, you too dey controversial. And you sabi lick buhari ass, I for like you.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Burstit:
You dis guy eehn, you too dey controversial. And you sabi lick buhari ass, I for like you.

My brother, lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Liposure:
All these brainwashed pastors brainwashing their members. I will berate my mom and cut ties with that church

You don't mean it?
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
E be like say Ogun wan kill the pastor. My people perish because of lack of knowledge

Oh no

You are CORRECT
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2020
NO BE EVERYBODY WEY GET CHURCH BE PASTOR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please / 10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / Interested In Sugar Mummies? You Can Connect With Sugar Mummy Tricia - Sugarmumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.