Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos (54001 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Osnami: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by tete7000(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistMore7:
A man who is so much in love with his fiancee grabs his her, kisses her chest with force in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

The beautiful lady was excited with facial reaction and seems to be enjoying the romance. Lol

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancee-kisses-her-chest-with-force-in-pre-wedding-photos

Kissed with force and they had time to picture it. Keep lying there..
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by gabsmilez(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistMore7:
A man who is so much in love with his fiancee grabs his her, kisses her chest with force in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

The beautiful lady was excited with facial reaction and seems to be enjoying the romance. Lol

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancee-kisses-her-chest-with-force-in-pre-wedding-photos
next week its over
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by sawdi: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
At their age, they ought to have finished rearing kids!

Rearing me?! shocked
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Funkybabee(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some people will just comments as if they don't have common sense.

Is it by force to comments. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by NokiaN8(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/v9030r. Be sure to enter my promo code v9030r to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Bbbwings: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Her knuckles though.
Chai
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Aanemoo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

And have u ?
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Drizzy001(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dude wanted to kiss bae chest
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Samamerc(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
The man's dress for the second pix no be here oh
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Moji12(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hehehehe Ejiro happy married life

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by yetunsbay(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
So na ukwu hin go kiss abi
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Shamuless people. Their mates don burned finish, they are still there doing kanji Zambia up and down mtcheeeeew
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Remzii(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
he as been hungry 4 it since
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by trybe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Man's not ready to share grin
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by ziegurf(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
...this dude must have just returned from

....let me

just say

PANYA equatorial guinea
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by akaahs(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
See finishing, weytin them do u?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nicheey(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

Rearing kids�. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy na animal ni�
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chinostuff: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

You are growing abi, we ll see how fast you do that
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by banmediocrity(f): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder how some mumu guys act... After when many men has Bleep the hell out of her, now u want to put empty basket at home as wife and ure happy,, instead to do ur wedding jeje and the local man should enter his house jeje... Or is she a virgin? If u see what this ladies does for money, I swear u no go marry again

SMH
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by eme2015(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
At their age, they ought to have finished rnearing kids!
hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Urchmandee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Abalado:
I wonder how some mumu guys act... After when many men has Bleep the hell out of her, now u want to put empty basket at home as wife and ure happy,, instead to do ur wedding jeje and the local man should enter his house jeje... Or is she a virgin? If u see what this ladies does for money, I swear u no go marry again

Ladies does...? Bro 'Ladies' is plural therefore, should go with a plural verb. The correct sentence is... Ladies do... Lady does, Ladies do. Thank me if you want to .

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Juliusobi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Men an breasts shaaaa
btw that's my favorite part

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Juliusobi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Men an breasts shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Juliusobi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Men an breasts shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by bitingcool: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2019
bitingcool:
[/quote][quote author=OladimejiRufai post=82321751]Let us leave the talk about Emperor Imes aside...

And that wife will not see a reason to flee and cancel the marriage now, she was there 'shining' teeth.
A man that could grab and place his lips on her chest like that on a photo that will displayed to the public, only God knows the type of tiger techniques he will use to tear his 'prey' (the two boobs) apart while in the other room.

And secondly, a man that can value boobs like this, only God knows what he will do if he sees the boobies of another woman more attractive than his wife's own. It is their type that will see another woman's boobs, And in the presence of his wife, he will be like 'Oh Lord Jesus! Baby, can you see that?'

I am having a feeling that man, with the way he handled that boobs in that picture, is the type that will probably womanize or cheat in marriage. I pity the wife. She was smiling then, I pray she won't cry in the future.

Now back to the talk about Emperor Imes...

Emperor Imes frowns at all this sh!t and no one earns the displeasure of the Emperor except evil people. For more information on the reason Emperor Imes would frown at this, go read my previous posts or follow my future posts. I cannot talk too much now. I've said enough for now. Or wait for Imes to come himself and explain.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Low budget nwamaikpe
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by chival(f): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2019
30 - 40 years down the line, their children will have enough to laugh about in that photo especially the man's attire. Fashion is transient. Best to always play it safe by being classy and timeless.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Hero2k9: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Nwodosis:
All fingers are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dipsywils(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Abalado:

toxib people everywhere. what's your business if she is not a virgin
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by 9ty4our: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
This one nah news?
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2019
People can hate just like that.

Naija which way nah?

Especially some Frustrated guys here, and they really want to live happy lives after spewing rubbish on couples who are busy running their race of life.

O ga o

Anyways hapy married life to the couple. God bless your home and May the spirit of God remove evil eyes from your marriage in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / He Is Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.