Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

"30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". (1688 Views)

40+ Best Sweet Short Love Sms For Her / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by Foodieblog(f): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
1. You are the Omega for the Conception of love. You bring climax without sex. When I think of what a beauty should be, is you that come to heart. "I love you"

2. You are the reason I tend to hold my pillow tight, you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight. Good night my love.

3. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

4. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, So we will learn to appreciate and value what we now have.

5. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Am afraid we might grow apart

6. The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you.
7. When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart.

8. I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care. "I love you"

9. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love.

10. It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

11. No matter how much you love me, it's always a goal in my heart set to love you even much more.

12. It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. "I Miss You"

13. You will meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I want to tell you, "I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU".

14. The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

15. I don't know how I could have done that, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

16. Loving you is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure...

17. Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...

18. Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't forever be in style, but having you as my 'lover' is forever worthwhile....

19. Someday you'll forget about me, my name, my voice, who I am & who I am to you... But even if you forget about me, I just want you to know... I'll never forget you...

20. You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you'll always be special to me.

21. I miss you so much.! here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

22. If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

23. What I feel for you, is really true. You got to know, I need you. When you are gone, I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me.

24. Love is like war. Easy to start, Difficult to end and Impossible to forget...

Click on the link below...to get all mind blowing romantic SMS...�
https://glozima..com/2020/11/30-romantic-text-messages.html?m=1
Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by THeCvExpert: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Single folks nko?
Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by Fedrick100: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
I don’t need it
Love na scam

1 Like

Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by SILENTandSMART2: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
omó anever read dat shit wink
whala for romantic nigga undecided

let's do things like real nigga dats all,

who's ready to be wasting his precious time writing shit to a girl ?

eleribuu OP undecided

1 Like

Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by MrsSandman: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Foodieblog:
1. You are the Omega for the Conception of love. You bring climax without sex. When I think of what a beauty should be, is you that come to heart. "I love you"

2. You are the reason I tend to hold my pillow tight, you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight. Good night my love.

3. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

4. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, So we will learn to appreciate and value what we now have.

5. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Am afraid we might grow apart

6. The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you.
7. When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart.

8. I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care. "I love you"

9. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love.

10. It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

11. No matter how much you love me, it's always a goal in my heart set to love you even much more.

12. It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. "I Miss You"

13. You will meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I want to tell you, "I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU".

14. The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

15. I don't know how I could have done that, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

16. Loving you is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure...

17. Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...

18. Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't forever be in style, but having you as my 'lover' is forever worthwhile....

19. Someday you'll forget about me, my name, my voice, who I am & who I am to you... But even if you forget about me, I just want you to know... I'll never forget you...

20. You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you'll always be special to me.

21. I miss you so much.! here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

22. If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

23. What I feel for you, is really true. You got to know, I need you. When you are gone, I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me.

24. Love is like war. Easy to start, Difficult to end and Impossible to forget...

Click on the link below...to get all mind blowing romantic SMS...�
https://glozima..com/2020/11/30-romantic-text-messages.html?m=1
It looks good, but if you write this, it sounds implausible or false. I don't want to offend you... I'm sorry... if I said something unpleasant. I think it will be nice to get text pictures with text , believe me it is better because it is nice and the person understands that you found it on the Internet and do not pretend that it is yours. I am sure of this because I myself use such images with text in sms. I was talking to my girlfriend once, and she said she liked it, and of course I don't do it all the time. It is also convenient and fastsmiley
Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by emmanuilteleshe(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrsSandman:
It looks good, but if you write this, it sounds implausible or false. I don't want to offend you... I'm sorry... if I said something unpleasant. I think it will be nice to get text pictures with text , believe me it is better because it is nice and the person understands that you found it on the Internet and do not pretend that it is yours. I am sure of this because I myself use such images with text in sms. I was talking to my girlfriend once, and she said she liked it, and of course I don't do it all the time. It is also convenient and fastsmiley
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". by TheVictim01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
No. 14 and 21, hehe! Lobatan.
Food Don Land for those visiting wikihow and Google and downloading love sms apps!!!!
Op; stop beating around the bush, create a thread citing of you looking for a potential mate.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . / Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? / How Do I Stop Sports Betting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.