Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) (39126 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
This lovely couple in the photo above, started as childhood friends way back in 2002 and now are planning to get married 14 years later.

The gentleman man proposed to his fiancée, Marilyn Uche Nwoko at a known cinema here in Lagos, and it was quite lovely – the movie was disrupted right in the middle, with different photos of Marilyn on the screen, it then ended with a ‘Will you marry me?’…

She wrote;

So we went to the cinema and the movie was disrupted right in the middle. Seeing my pictures all over the screen with a "Will you marry me?" felt like a
movie on its own…..Everything still feels so surreal. #isaidyes #FaithfulGod #HeMakesAllThingsNew #SoonToBeMrsE #bellanaijaweddings #africansweetheartweddings #preweddingnaija #theknotandbeyond #nuptialsandmore

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-how-this-guy-proposed-to-his.html?m=0

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Becina(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2016
14years no be beans. Beautiful couple

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
When most ladies out there can't even recall the number of past relationships they've been into for those past 14 years cheesy cheesy

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful couple. Buh dis 1 she dey hash tag everybody so, e clear say na societal wedding b dis oo for dis buhari regime undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Chiscomax(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Yankee standard!

If i hear say I dey cinema with them and dem remove the film I dey watch to put the girl picture for screen. I no go happy with them at all.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2016
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by paulchineduN(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
They should extend their stay in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by omophunky(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by angille: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by sukkot: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
those finger though. they hot. somebody call the firefighter because those fangaz is smokingg
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Thomsyne(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Awwwww... so sweet... 14 years! Wish them a great life ahead... Anyways... I know this has a lot of cons buh still... read my blog post on...

Cohabiting with your lover in school: The Pros
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Gruvychuky(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
They must have been dating while they were in secondary school. nice couple

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Frank3n2(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
I love this!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by chimah3(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Finally....its about to go down!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by oxygen004: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
If em no do am cinema em no go do am again.... The girl deserve it shaaa, she looks more like my EX
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Ezerbullet(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
When most ladies out there can't even recall the number of past relationships they've been into for those past 14 years cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by DAVECENA(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
See as she resemble cuppy.
14 damn years?? she sure looks like a wife material. At a time when most ladies can't remember how many relationships they've been in 2 years.........Congrats tho

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by nathz45: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
14years??..they deserve an award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by sukkot: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
chimah3:
Finally....its about to go down!!!!
the wedding of the saints ? Mars and Venus ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by sharliz(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
So sweet
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by ifyeez: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish
If i catch you, you must collect 17 strokes

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by opulus: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
14 years bawoo

They started dating when they were in secondary school abi primary ni..
I must say..kudos to that lady

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
He started dating her at what age?

Watchout For the next big HIT...

Fighal in the kitchen

My single dropping Soon

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:
He started dating her at what age?
Watchout For the next big HIT...
Fighal in the kitchen

I was abt asking oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Etizz: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
a whole 14yrs.....

waitin una dey do all those while?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
When some junk head looked at her face and then her fingers and saw black knucles. grin

Meanwhile i hope hez not ofeman shaa!..
Coz doz pple can cheat for africa

CONGRATS DEAR!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Her man liiks like Femi Brainard.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by idy1(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
God bless ur union,some girls after dating for 2years ,they will expect miracle,sum question like when r we getting married, when r we expecting our baby n many mor will come up,
opeyemiieblog:
This lovely couple in the photo above, started as childhood friends way back in 2002 and now are planning to get married 14 years later.

The gentleman man proposed to his fiancée, Marilyn Uche Nwoko at a known cinema here in Lagos, and it was quite lovely – the movie was disrupted right in the middle, with different photos of Marilyn on the screen, it then ended with a ‘Will you marry me?’…

She wrote;

So we went to the cinema and the movie was disrupted right in the middle. Seeing my pictures all over the screen with a "Will you marry me?" felt like a
movie on its own…..Everything still feels so surreal. #isaidyes #FaithfulGod #HeMakesAllThingsNew #SoonToBeMrsE #bellanaijaweddings #africansweetheartweddings #preweddingnaija #theknotandbeyond #nuptialsandmore

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-how-this-guy-proposed-to-his.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2016
this is how u know marriages that will last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.