Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? (3402 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by r231(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

r123

when you learn how to count then we can talk.

wenti I wan talk with you you can even count.

My child will teach come for lessons. grin grin grin

your child must be very old then innit grandpa
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by MRMoneyE(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

poor man sorry big boys don't look for attention we look for fun.

TALKING TO A GAY LIKE YOU IS LIKE, WASTING A PRECIOUS TIME  REVIVING AN IMBECI LE
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Renatas(f): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

how does that affect me.

go sleep I don't talk to children.

you don't talk to children,or you don't talk to girls.flipping handbag gay.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

you don't talk to children,or you don't talk to girls.flipping handbag gay.

you never qualify to be a girl. Children should be sleeping at this time.
MR Money £:

TALKING TO A GAY LIKE YOU IS LIKE, WASTING A PRECIOUS TIME  REVIVING AN slowpoke,

my dear poor church rat you dey deal with who big pass you.

go and sit down.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Plutarch: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
@viva,
Hv u read d response of queeneve who i presume to b an american;america is aguably d most civilised nation in d world. Do u consider r view to b prehistoric. This is d problem am having with some myopic black pple especially nigerians. When some of them v opportunity to live in d west,they tend 2 b more civilize than civilization itself.

Mind u living-in lovers r found everywhere be it uk,togo,mali,us etc. The fact is that its not d best.
Btw,u dont need to b offensive,indecent n rude when making ur point. We r here to learn from each other.

Viva,from ur responses i put it to u that u dont know men regardless of d number of them u may v slept wiv. No of.fence sweetheart
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Renatas(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

you never qualify to be a girl. Children should be sleeping at this time.
my dear poor church rat you dey deal with who big pass you.

go and sit down.

and what should gay people be doing up at this time?looking for free dk? shocked shocked
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

and what should gay people be doing up at this time?looking for free dk? shocked shocked

go sit down I no like you and I no want you.

You no be man?

No breast, No nyash abey 4get it.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Renatas(f): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

go sit down I no like you and I no want you.

You no be man?

No bosom, No nyash abey 4get it.

Come, don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own" tongue tongue
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

javascript:void(0);
Come, don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own" tongue tongue

you big as a person at all? grin grin
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Renatas(f): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
See,i don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. shocked shocked
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

See,i don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. shocked shocked

well sorry baby cry cry cry.

Daddy is gonna smack your ass.

Go to sleep so you wouldn't be late for school
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Renatas(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
smh.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
you again.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by johnterry4: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
Vivaladiva,
u are never dissappointing.u are not ashamed to let us know dat u are very cheap.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by SALady(f): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2010
@Poster listen to @MR Money
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by Tatian(f): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
This would probarbly be the graetest mistake.from the way you sound, it looks like ure much more in love with this guy than he does. And it seems that ure not sure of him marrying you, ure scared of loosing him too . A guy who is intrested in marrying you will not talk about compatability at this stage of ur relationship.he will eventually get bored with you. So my dear NEVER BE IN RUSH TO GET TO GET MARRIED. It dangerous and risky.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by dbigrod(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
Why will u live wit him?to block his runz?give d brother some space.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by ladygaga(f): 12:36am On Nov 03, 2010
TALKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE NOW, IT DOESNT ALWAYS BRING COMITTMENT, INFACT COMMITMENT AND LIVING TOGETHER ARE 2 VERY DIFFERENT THINGS, , AT THE END OF IT ALL,IT IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY , YOU EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM EACH OTHER
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
ladygaga:

TALKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE NOW, IT DOESNT ALWAYS BRING COMITTMENT, INFACT COMMITMENT AND LIVING TOGETHER ARE 2 VERY DIFFERENT THINGS, , AT THE END OF IT ALL,IT IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY , YOU EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM EACH OTHER

Correct
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2010
no! das stupidest and most naive mistake girls make, d guy will only use u n den go get himself a 'proper' wife, only 10% of those things work, too risky.
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by NubianQ(f): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2010
johnterry4:

Vivaladiva,
u are never dissappointing.u are not ashamed to let us know dat u are very cheap.

John Terry , can u please spare my eyes ur comments, why r u cursing viva out,

@poster, its no big deal it depends on how commited you are to each other, simple.

and Yes some Pre-historic Nigerians refuse to understand that, blow me grin
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by finnest9ja: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
I would never what to do that again. It degrades that enjoyment called SEX. Imagine having sex almost at any look at each other. Living together is not a better option at all. @ poster instead of living together, you guys can spend the weekends every other week together. abi nobe so nairalanders!
Re: Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? by phillippians(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mine worked o, although alot of people never tot it will. I was comfortable in school. We lived together for 5 years. If the money is there is sweet, same level, different departments, we got married during my youth service, our wedding was talk of the town, became a source of inspiration to students on campus who were doing d same thing, Lol...and she has given me a beautiful daughter already. Some work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" / The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. / Why Do Guys Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.