Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! (1934 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
From my wealth of experience in the dating world, women don't demand from me because I have some magic codes and also, humor is something every man should learn to help with all things in life, not just in dating. Sense of humor is a MUST-have skill.

This post is not about humor, but to stop a brand new girlfriend from demanding. A lot of nice guys try to please women, but good-bad guys don't.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is a post where our @AnswerMachine, Wetclef's instructor briefly talked about it. This is a culled from this post: http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html So, to read all, click the link above.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Here is an excerpt from the link above.

...this is why we tell you guys to read those books, but it seems most people don't like reading. They like going through pains.

15. After some minutes, she told me she was hungry that she has been in class room since morning that I should buy her something to eat.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
ANSWER

Question: Are you her father? Did you put her in school? Is she under your custody? Are you owing her?

Ask yourself all these questions and you'll realize you owe her nothing. Even if you're her boyfriend or potential boyfriend, you owe her nothing.

You're the one who accepted her responsibility by promising her, so she sees you as her bank or parents.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you don't comply, she'll start ignoring you. If you had used humor, you would have even said, "Do I look like your father? Duh!"

Do you notice how comedians insult other celebrities even if those other celebrities they're insulting are in the congregation? Those people they're insulting will...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those people they're insulting will even be the ones to laugh more. Did you notice how AY will say to the congregation, "Your father."?

Why don't those he's talking against get angry, but laugh? This is the same code you need. Some men are the reasons women demand.

They keep acting like introverts. When a woman notices this, she begins to loot. How many women will loot Bovi?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Men need to stop acting like 100% introverts. If you want to succeed in life, you must open up to an extent. Being a smart introvert is good, but always being 100% quiet or Mr. Yes, I Will or Mr. Yes, I Promise, is bad.

If you had blocked her demanding syndrome on time, you wouldn't have been in this predicament.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Here is the #Legendary Code 9:

One of the ways of blocking this syndrome most Naija women have is: during the initial stage of the relationship:

You: One thing I like about you is, you don't demand like other girls.
You: I really like how you respect yourself. If it were some girls, they would've started saying, "Please can you send me card? It's urgent or buy me food."
You: I really respect you for respecting yourself.
Her: Wow! Thank you very much. I'm not that kind of girl who requests card or food from men.

Typing...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hurray! You have just psychologically killed her demanding syndrome. Now, other men who haven't blocked it will suffer it. You're now free from leeching. You can use your sweet mouth to keep the relationship fun.

Typing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
At this stage, you can take her out and spend on her. When she needs card, she'll remember the compliment you gave her and will never message you for such because you see it as being cheap and she agrees not to be one of those cheap girls.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card. There are so many magical techniques we have in our books. When you know them, women will be on your palm.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is exactly the same technique some women use to block Hot guys from requesting for their nudes.

Her: I noticed you're not like other men. Most men would've started asking for nudes by now.
Mr. Nice Guy: I'm different. I'm not like that. I respect women a lot.
Her: I noticed that about you. I like it.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy, but won't know he has been trapped and she'll keep trapping him with other techniques like:

Her: Men who respect and take care of their girlfriends or wives' needs are responsible men.
Mr. Nice Guy: That's true. I'm one of them.
Her: Seriously?
Mr. Nice Guy: Of course. I hate it when men don't take care of their women.
Her: Wow! You're such a rare gem. I'm happy we still have your type of men in this world.

Typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy for all the compliments but won't know he has been caged for a future obligation. If he doesn't comply in the future, she'll remind him of the past on how he said he's not like other men blah blah blah...women don't forget such promises or statements. Only promise what you can do in such a situation. Don't APClize her.

So, to read the full post and I assure you, you'll learn a lot, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by lordjosh(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wow!
Interesting

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by wumi2017(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wow Fantastic,,more wisdom d Militant himself
Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by Emmypure: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oga u no get sense at all, so what u came to do in this world is to come and study women?

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by Clinghton: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Helping people be it male or female, when one has the capability to do so doesn't make you a fool or a simp.

The more you give the more you receive,you can apply wisdom when it's now exploitation.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emmypure:
Oga u no get sense at all, so what u came to do in this world is to come and study women?

God, where is this illiterate coming from? Your type is the reason most Nigerians are poor.

Don't you know studying about women and teaching the world your discoveries (in a book) can make you a millionaire or a billionaire and you'll never work for the rest of your life?

You lack brain. I guess it's hereditary.

Damn! I'm sounding rude nowadays. I take back my comments, but please, borrow sense.

6 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Clinghton:
Helping people be it male or female, when one has the capability to do so doesn't make you a fool or a simp.

The more you give the more you receive,you can apply wisdom when it's now exploitation.

I wrote this thing doesn't mean I don't help people. In fact, I help more, but only when it's coming from my heart and I'm not being pressured to.

I don't oblige to demands, but to my instinct telling me to do something after hearing the person's story.

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by Unclesamo(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Emmypure:

you Forgot to add

... and make enough money from that study

Is money ever enough sef

Mumu, Till now, U never know wetin U come this world con do.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: How to Bypass a Woman's Demanding Syndrome In a Relationship GUARANTEED! by Oyin2212(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Hooker Holds Down Client For Not Paying For The Night Service / . / 60-year -old Woman Finds Love, Weds For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.