Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,921 members, 7,848,725 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. (6201 Views)

I Weep For Nigerian M£N!!!!! / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Martinez39(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
This is what happens when people put feelings before evidence.

Many people died during the salem witch trials because some believed certain people were witches without any evidence. Even those accused of witchcraft without evidence were punished.

During the spanish inquisition, some were tortured and burnt at the stake after they were accused of heresy without evidence.

Today, if you are accused of rape, you will see idiots saying "I believe her", "believe women", "let him step down from his job" etc. This mentality has ruined a lot of people's lives.

It's fun and trilling when you are punishing others you despise or think are guilty without evidence until you are at the receiving end.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
luvyaself95:

Am doing good here.
but where have you been ?
I've been here and there u know wink wink
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
This is the second time I'm seeing this story.the first time I saw it I ended up crying and even now this story still got me tearyeyed.

The worst part is that over 50 years now we are still under the clutches of the white man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad cry cry

HAVE YOU DROPPED THAT BIBLE OF YOURS?
WHEN DID YOU STOP GOING TO CHURCH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Gabson001(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
And how is this story in romance section??
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I've been here and there u know wink wink
that great, hope you slept well.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Sammy555(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
periphetes:
So sad sad Globally so many injustice to the innocents who are presently languishing in various prison for crimes they never committed...In our life time may we never become victims of circumstance. Amen cry
231?
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
that great, hope you slept well.
well I'm ok sha.
But I don't remember ur moniker
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
well I'm ok sha. But I don't remember ur moniker
yea you can't, it's iamtosignno but i have deactivate it and open this one.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Reminds me of the mini series "when they see us"
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

yea you can't,
it's iamtosignno but i have deactivate it and open this one.
oh ok then.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
oh ok then.
Yea, Happy Weekend. and how is your day going.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

Yea, Happy Weekend.
and
how is your day going.
my day is going quite well and happy weekend to u too
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Starz825(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
dagabkins:
He Was The Youngest Person Put To Death In The Electric Chair – Then His Conviction Was Overturned. ... 14 year old George Stinney Jr. was forced into a confession by local police, given a 2 hour trial, and quickly sent to death row. ... The youngest person in the United States ever put to death on an electric chair
The innocent boy is in heaven
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
my day is going quite well and happy weekend to u too

Good, are you not using that your fb account again
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

Good, are you not using that your fb account again
nope I don't even know when last I logged into facebook
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
nope I don't even know when last I logged into facebook

are you been serious
why as in how come.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2019
luvyaself95:

are you been serious
why as in how come.
I feel Facebook is outdated.i just don't have anyone to chat with on FB again.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by luvyaself95(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I feel Facebook is outdated.i just don't have anyone to chat with on FB again.

you really surprised me oh
nobody you chat with on fb what your family, friends and boyfriend.
Re: Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. by Alexaonfleek: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
luvyaself95:

you really surprised me oh
nobody you chat with on fb what your family, friends and boyfriend.
I chat with them on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Short N Fat Or Thin N Long / Kanye West Pulls Down Wife, Bianca Censori Sheer Leggings To Expose Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.