Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold (778 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / All That Glitters / Not All That Glitters Is Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold by maxism2: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2019
This should serve as a big lesson to any girl that's into runs, please, all that glitters is not gold.

I'm not condemning runs girls, I'm just telling them to be careful.

I'm not judging anyone. But hooking up with someone you don't know for sex for big money or even small money is not right o.
Re: Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold by skywalker240(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Whenever nairalanders keep swearing on this man (they're right though) i just keep reading on.

but to be honest, these ladies are never extra carefull with their outings even when it involves strangers..

can you beleive that 11:35 pm in the night a lady followed a co-worker of mine to the uncompleted structure in a site we were working on (no lights, its a secluded and extremely quiet enviroment) just to do short time for 2k ?

i fear girls.

(1) (Reply)

ICYMI - Watch The #pastorwilson's Video Here / Buy Pheromones In Nigeria / I Have Forgiven My Girlfriend But Can Our Relationship Still Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.