Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Not All That Glitters Is Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All That Glitters Is Gold (437 Views)

Semen Retention Is Gold / All That Glitters / Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not All That Glitters Is Gold by govomotors: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2019
I used to wondering while a man will be buying cars, house, fly baby to Europe and Dubai for ladies and don't care much about his wife and family.

I stopped wondering when a girlfriend of a friend reveal the secret to me. She explained to me the high mountain (Rocky Hill) they climb to visit juju priest within and the outskirts of Abuja.

Yesterday a picture surfaced on IG of a lady being prepared by juju priest to cause havoc.

So all the designer bags, shoes and cars are gotten through diabolical means. When it start back firing, they became holy sister looking for solution.

Men, we need to be careful

Re: Not All That Glitters Is Gold by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2019
2moro dis one go alight from a car and start running mad....some folks will be like"aaarh,Yahooboy don use dis one destiny oo"...not knowing sey na back to sender....instead dem go win us,make ball burst.
Re: Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2019
Warrisdis?

(1) (Reply)

Are These Dream Attached To Anything / 41 Things A Woman Should Do To Get Her Man To Marry Her. / Marriage Disappointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.