Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity (9175 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Ritzy10(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Here is a decisive phase of an African traditional marriage rite imposed by the man's sisters-in-law as a test to his fidelity on their sister.

A test to see if he will succumb to the temptations of life. If he suffers an erection, automatically he has failed the marriage rite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pX5iRFtTW/?igshid=znepy1f5fd29

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Ritzy10(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Reactions

2 Shares

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nuclear99(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
See double enjoyment
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by BBBmall25: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Should I Say Crazy Or Primitive?? Which Capture It Better? Like For Craze Share For Primitive

2 Likes

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by mascot87(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't like this kind of temptation

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Obodo999(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
How do we test a woman's fidelity or faithfulness to her husband? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Every man will pass this test in the open.

Come back alone at 10pm in his house and test him again. You go collect.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by chiiraq802(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na to Cum sharp sharp be dat ooo... #Using one stone to kill two birds.... grin

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why the sister? Too sexual for a close relative. Bush practice, bush people..

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by MarianaTrench: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bloggers and lies are like 5 and 6!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by luvyaself95(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Baby come whine for Brother in the oza room.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 21, 2019
angry
Local man feels like vomiting
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by cenaman(m): 3:39am On Sep 21, 2019
SISTER after the marriage test me again.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by abumeinben(m): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Where's the local man pishor ..

Local man Fidelity account has been mentioned and threatened.

He can no longer stand erect.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by fr3do(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Don't believe everything you see on social media.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2019
The odour emanating from that one sef will make me pass out.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2019
OBJECTS of Mere Satisfaction to the Men.
Nothing Else.

U are addressed the Way You Conduct Yourself
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Cutehector:
The odour emanating from that one sef will make me pass out.
That ODOUR is one of the Commonest Causes of UNTIMELY DEATH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by 2rez: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmn, this na better confirm invitation abi na initiation to fidelity. Which kain nonsense be this

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by 2rez: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:

That ODOUR is one of the Commonest Causes of UNTIMELY DEATH

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by MikeBetty(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
This Is Completely Nonsense. If The Lady Really Want To Test The Man Fidelity, Both Of Them Should Enter House, Unclad And Twerk For Him, If He No Penetrate, Then The Guy Should As Well Go For Erectile Dyfunction Treatment. This Is Not The Way To Asscertain Fidelity Na.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by DesChyko: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Nah,
I prefer to think this is to test if his manhood is working undecided
Besides, is this out in the open where he will face such challenges?
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Sammiel: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
AfroKnight:
Every man will pass this test in the open.

Come back alone at 10pm in his house and test him again. You go collect.
Nah, not every man bro, some men have very high sex drive and quickly get erection after contact with a female folk.
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Ritzy10:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pX5iRFtTW/?igshid=znepy1f5fd29

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
before they start the test self, I Don fail am. I Don fail from when dem dey decide if dem go test me or not
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by SmellingAnus(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2019
I will not fail the test on the day of the test but I will fail the test after the test when I would have already been confirmed as a Faithful inlaw..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Sirmuel1(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Na after marriage, I go fvck all of them cheesy

See better twerking, mehn I go don pour for body within 20 seconds cheesy
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Valeskaf: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2019

Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by Ritzy10(f): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity by TheAk(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OBJECTS of Mere Satisfaction to the Men.
Nothing Else.

U are addressed the Way You Conduct Yourself
sorry but your username took me by suprise! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? / Herbs Big Babes Use To Hook Men (mayan Mata) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.