Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Xmen Vs The Justice League - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen Vs The Justice League (8096 Views)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Xmen 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by ayusco: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2010
funny one bout batty boy getting magneto to help out hav to say JL i mean with powerful pips lik supes n GL x-men? no chance infact supes will rip the metal of wolverine's body n use it as tissue paper grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by kannymoore(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^ ngwannu, WORD! Also the comments by Da Student are very incisive and top notch! Jla wins. . . HANDSDOWN!
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ayusco, lol. Ur cracking me up. But yeah, each of the JLA members are really powerful. Maybe even TOO powerful. I'm just willing myself to believe that the x-men might stand a chance if we analyse it critically. Lol.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Brisingr(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
Superman batman& wonderwoman will finish the whole x-men witout logan in ten seconds but if logan and jean grey(in d dark phoenix mode) are present u can kiss d jleague goodbye
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
grafikdon:

Well, a lot of people come here to unwind and have fun. The people discussing the Xmen/Justice League are actually cool cats who do not move about all boring and uptight, with bamboo skewers stuck up their asses, snapping at any one that looks and laughs at the bright side of life. Take a good look at them and you will notice they are usually not malevolent. grin

Now back to topic:

I'll give it to JLA. Don't ask me why. . . I am not a big fan of Marvel. Besides I don't see a team with Superman, Flash, Martian Manhunter and Batsy losing to a buncha pansies with fancy pants grin tongue
u think you are smart , but you are just a bone head! angrygotta grow up someday grin.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
anyway sha those mutants stand no chance against the jla .jean grey's telekinesis and telepathy can't save them.besides no mutant in the x-men universe can't stand superman with the exception of wolverine cos of his regenerative mojo.jla wins almost flawlessly. grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
P.kasso, what are u doing discussing this topic with the rest of us kids. Aren't u supposed to be more 'mature'?
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
Justice Leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jean in Xmen pisses me off. We would have to beg her to use her powers, when she now uses it now, sometimes she slumps. She likes Wolverine, she like Cyclops, go jor. undecided I like Wolverine, Storm and Rogue (in the cartoon o. the movie made me dislike rogue). These ones actually fight.

Now for Justice League, they actually fight. You would feel the punches. Wish I was wonder woman cool. Who remembers the one that featured Aqua man? cool
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
I have to give it to batman though, he has no super powers but he rolls with the big boys, hehehe. cheesy I wish he had a superpower, he won't have second thoughts in destroying his villians, not like superman that will be feeling like he shouldn't be hurting a fly, when that same fly wants to kill you. Which kain logic be that? undecided cheesy
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
steeze:

P.kasso, what are u doing discussing this topic with the rest of us kids. Aren't u supposed to be more 'mature'?
your headache! grin.maturity does not entail ages man!.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2010
P.kasso, i'm glad u finally figured that out. @stillwater, rogue is actually pretty tough o. I don't know why d movies made her seem so useless. If rogue could zap supes and wondie's powers she'd be tougher than she normally is. Batsy is good, but we are talking physical confrontation here. No time to research ur enemies and set up elaborate schemes. He wouldn't last against wolverine. Dude will dissect batboy like sushi. If jean could enter phoenix mode, then JL's got a problem on their hands!
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
steeze:

P.kasso, i'm glad u finally figured that out. @stillwater, rogue is actually pretty tough o. I don't know why d movies made her seem so useless. If rogue could zap supes and wondie's powers she'd be tougher than she normally is. . If jean could enter phoenix mode, then JL's got a problem on their hands!

Exactly. angry Really pissed me off.

Batsy is good, but we are talking physical confrontation here. No time to research your enemies and set up elaborate schemes. He wouldn't last against wolverine. Dude will dissect batboy like sushi

Lol, you guys should take it easy on Batman. He's intelligent and mysterious and that's what makes him appealing. cool Batman is the brains in JL.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 4:45am On Nov 15, 2010
steeze:

Batsy is good, but we are talking physical confrontation here. No time to research your enemies and set up elaborate schemes. He wouldn't last against wolverine. Dude will dissect batboy like sushi.

You mistake his smarts for the smartness that many people have. Anyone who crams before an exam is not a smart person cool It's called thinking on your feet coupled with intuition kiss. A Wetin be elaborate schemes undecided That's Joker's M.O not batman. You forget he has Bane as a villain. For some reason you're seeing the fight as a straight to the point thing. Don't people dodge, throw punches and all that? Maybe Wolverine will beat him, but it will not be an easy fight nor a short one. For neither of them will back down.

@Stillwater
I don't think Batman would destroy his enemies even if he has the 'superpower'. For all his cynicism and distrust, he still cares about people themselves and in doing things right. Prolly why Joker is usually in the Arkham Asylum instead of at the bottom of the sea rotting away.

Anyway, i remember the one with Aquaman.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2010
Yeah, d one where he lost his hand tryna save his baby boy.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Shaunscot(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2010
stillwater:

I have to give it to batman though, he has no super powers but he rolls with the big boys, hehehe. cheesy I wish he had a superpower, he won't have second thoughts in destroying his villians, not like superman that will be feeling like he shouldn't be hurting a fly, when that same fly wants to kill you. Which kain logic be that? undecided cheesy

lol, You need to watch Batman (Under the red hood) to understand that Batsie had a conscience. He wouldnt kill his enemies.

@iice

I think you should see that cartoon. Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) played the voice of Red Hood.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2010
Shaunscot:

lol, You need to watch Batman (Under the red hood) to understand that Batsie had a conscience. He wouldnt kill his enemies.

@iice

I think you should see that cartoon. Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) played the voice of Red Hood.

I have watched it (No Batman passes me without me seeing it tongue). . .i was gonna comment on it when i replied Stillwater but i'd written enough already tongue Anyway, it's one of reasons i said. . .he's a man of tremendous will power. I can sooo see Superman fly off the handle if that happened to someone close to him.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
Venue:Battledome.The guys from Marvel against DC heavyweights .the jla is almost an invincible force save for a "weakling"like flash who apart from his speed is damn useless.Rouge is just another female Peter Petrelli.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
Venue:Battledome.The guys from Marvel against DC heavyweights .the jla is almost an invincible force save for a "weakling"like flash who apart from his speed is damn useless.Rouge is just another female Peter Petrelli.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
lol. . .i don't like flash either.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
U guys obviously don't know d first tin abt flash. Dude is one of d most powerful JL members. Look him up to know what flash's powers are. Google is ur friend.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
grin grin 'powers' beyond being the 'flash'? grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by snthesis(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
loff flash die
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
Flash runs so fast he can travel thru time, he is resistant to friction, he can pass thru solid objects, he can create tornados and whirlwinds and can thrust himself in d air almost like he can fly. His attacks are explosive. With enough speed backing his punch he can cause enough damage to stun a guy like superman. I watched an episode where he collected a gun from a lady and folded it like it was tissue paper. So yeah, he's PHYSICALLY strong too. Courtesy of his speed. There's more on him, so google is ur friend.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2010
And i forgot - His personality. He is unarguably d most loved JL member by a wide margin.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
All those are based on his speed.
It's not the same thing as say. . .Superman : Heat vision, different from strength, different from freeze breath.
He's my most irritating JL member, next to Superman and Wonderwoman. Atleast Hawkgirl manage small
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
Of course it's all based on his speed. He is the Flash.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
iice:

All those are based on his speed.
It's not the same thing as say. . .Superman : Heat vision, different from strength, different from freeze breath.
He's my most irritating JL member, next to Superman and Wonderwoman.  Atleast Hawkgirl manage small

Come on, he's funny . . . he make the overly serious Justice League guys look interesting.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
steeze:

Of course it's all based on his speed. He is the Flash.

So the 'powers' he has is actually a 'power'. . .but yes his speed lets him do alot of things.

eldee:

Come on, he's funny . . . he make the overly serious Justice League guys look interesting.
He's like Steve Carrell to me. Irritating.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
iice:

So the 'powers' he has is actually a 'power'. . .but yes his speed lets him do alot of things.

He's like Steve Carrell to me. Irritating.

Yeah but then no one in the X-men apart from Wolverine has more than one power.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
And batman has NO power
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
steeze:

And batman has NO power

I believe most of us in this thread are not slow undecided

eldee:

Yeah but then no one in the X-men apart from Wolverine has more than one power.

Jean Grey has telekinesis and telepathy.
I would say Emma Frost too but we're not talking about those Xmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Female Presenter On Channels TV Who Forgot Her Bra At Home / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Weeknd - Chapter 6 (zip) / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.