Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) (9728 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2022
The level of poverty in Nigeria is so high and is pushing so many people on the wall going to any length to get money to feed their families.

The woman puts on a black cloth covering her face and body from head to toes was asked to remove her pant and collect 20 thousand nairas for free from a man who she did not know but unfortunately for her, she fell into a trap, removing her pant along the busy not knowing someone was videoing her and before she realized her mistake which could cost her dearly, it was too late.

Watch the video and see if it is just a movie or real here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDaaE6WuG4

and here:https://www.instagram.com/p/CaoyQB8qis_/

1 Like

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
The country hard oh for many women to feed their family because some men no dey work
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by paulolee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
all na hustle...some de remove am steadily for a mere 1k.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by cassidy1996(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
the man and the lady nor well....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by sunnitus: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
What's this generation turning to? How will you feel if that lady is your sis or wife? This is rubbish, I weep for my generation embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Highvotage: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
They might be acting film. Trust not all you see or hear on social media
Why didn't she remove the clothe?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Highvotage:
They might be acting film. Trust not all you see or hear on social media
Why didn't she remove the clothe?
no mind people, this is pure arrangee acting

9 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Whazar(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
I no want female pikin at all baba God abeg

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Jazzman01: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pure acting. She wore that hijab so that people will not quickly notice what she is doing. Also no Muslim wearing hijab will agree to do such a thing.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you believe this is real

You are a typical NL type

1 Like

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
They are in same game.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by DAramis: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Whazar:
I no want female pikin at all baba God abeg

grin grin cheesy

May God bless you with 3 beautiful girls when you marry, Can I hear Amen? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2022
DAramis:

grin grin cheesy

May God bless you with 3 beautiful girls when you marry, Can I hear Amen? cheesy

grin

This kind prayer eh grin
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:31am On Mar 04, 2022
.......no Muslim wearing hijab will agree to do such a thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Mumus will always believe anything they see......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by DAramis: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

grin

This kind prayer eh grin
cheesy grin
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Jazzman01:
Pure acting. She wore that hijab so that people will not quickly notice what she is doing. Also no Muslim wearing hijab will agree to do such a thing.
Depends on the amount involved. Price matter when it comes to action and compromises
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2022
sunnitus:
What's this generation turning to? How will you feel if that lady is your sis or wife? This is rubbish, I weep for my generation embarassed
weep no more.
I dried my tears long ago.
Thank God they both wore BLACK!
Signifying Bad Omen!
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110732060:
.......no Muslim wearing hijab will agree to do such a thing.
But you saw someone wearing Hijab did it.
Although she may not be a Muslim.
Dem for include BRA too as incentive.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2022
And the Foolish Guy didn't wear an N95 mask considering the stench they would be oozing from that pant. Please, we don't want another outbreak of a deadly hemorrhagic virus.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

But you saw someone wearing Hijab did it.
Although she may not be a Muslim.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by TeeGentle(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
[b][/b]Woman and money
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Almaigaa: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Realnaijagist:
The level of poverty in Nigeria is so high and is pushing so many people on the wall going to any length to get money to feed their families.

The woman puts on a black cloth covering her face and body from head to toes was asked to remove her pant and collect 20 thousand nairas for free from a man who she did not know but unfortunately for her, she fell into a trap, removing her pant along the busy not knowing someone was videoing her and before she realized her mistake which could cost her dearly, it was too late.

Watch the video and see if it is just a movie or real here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDaaE6WuG4

and here:https://www.instagram.com/p/CaoyQB8qis_/

Na Amaka be this. I know her very well. cheesy

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by vvvbobby205(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
This is inhumane.
Stop taking advantage of the needy
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Deborah98(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
You guys should stop this. Learn to help someone without pushing them to limits they can take. Which one is remove pants again and the girl Kwanu removed. It's well.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Proverty is a disease
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Sluvist(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Person must great women of nowadays, she no even feel a remorse when removing the plant on the main road.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by sultaan(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2022
I like brave women.
She did what she had to do for money, she has not stolen or harm anyone in the process.

None of us know where she is coming from nor see the desperation in her situation, so we have no moral right to judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / It Seems Fat Girls Have No Vaginal Catcher / Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.