Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (26410 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by LZAA: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2019
GMBuharii and immhotep oooo
Just one mention of ipob all the unstable BMC's and gbegiri crew are already all over the thread grin
Igbo ppl don't want any presidency
They have told u what they want grin
Cc Afamed Adaibeku gwarotango greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by barragan: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2019
magoo10:
exactly they have marginalized their igbo brothers and the masses more than anybody.
The worst marginalization one can suffer is the one done to him by his people.
They have come to realize that ipob is the new mass movement that can rally the people.

For me I think this struggle by the ipob should start from the southEast ,they must first liberate themselves from the greedy politicians who have motgaged the future of the masses before moving to liberate themselves from Nigeria.

A very sensible post from you brother. Hi five ✋

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by magoo10(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
truefact:

You are a diabolical efulefu...you can naturalized to Fulani or afonja...I don't give a f..c
you have still not said anything sensible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
quite frankly
I don't know why people give a fuss about "Igbo presidency"
Obama was voted as blsvl persistent blacks in America got a marginal improvement AT BEST
Aboki are leading this country yet they are mostly hungry and almajiri suffering dumbfvkcs
Yoruba man is currently the vice president
suffering is increasing in leaps and bounds in the SW hunger every where
oga joe led naija for 5 years
the Niger delta is not cleaned up yet And his home state has many people soffering
You really think that an igbo man as president will change anything? cheesy cheesy tongue
open una eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Urchman200: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2019
magoo10:
This kind of statement is unbecoming of an igbo elite even though ezeife is well respected it only makes it look like we are politically hopeless.

Nobody will give you the presidency on a platter of gold except you work tirelessly for it or get the national assembly to make the office a rotational one amongst all geographical zone.

The igbo politicians should challenge the pdp to zone their 2023 presidential ticket to the southeast zone having supported them a lot in the past and test their political will at the poll.

If you believe in ipob for the actualization of biafra fine but do not tie it to 2023 presidency because it won't work.
u and who is indigbo?
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Royalfurnitures: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2019
IPOB is not fighting for presidenxy of Nigeria but for a, sovereign Biafran state

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Insectkiller: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Ezeife mmadu..u are always on d wrong side and dis time kwanu..u are wrong as usual..

Ezeife u are hypocrite..
The same nnamdi kanu that u all maimed and accused..u now called him "Mazi Kanu".

Hmm..waiting till 2023 before taking decision is like a man trying to use one stone to kill two bird..

Ezeife u will lose.
Ezeife confusion is at stake here don't be confused..

Anyways, Ezeife enweghị ịhụnanya furu efu

But remember d Igbo adage that says: One should look for a black goat in the afternoon.

Do proper thing at d right time..
D time is now not later..2023 is far..

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Urchman200: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2019
meccuno:
The Igbos don't need the presidency. They need equity and justice which Nigeria cannot give to them.
bros calm down no reasonable igboman want presidency, all they need is separation from fulani oligarchy, so don't worry yourself ok enjoy ur presidency we already know that an average yoruba man does not believe in equity and fairness one will be wondering yurobas are demanding that power should shift to the south, the north will continue to have reason to hold on to power.
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by meccuno: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2019
truefact:

If it won't change anything, why is you diabolical demonic people so much against it What are you evil people hiding?? Why can't you all be on your own
first of all. you are an idio.t for calling my people diabolical. and second of all you cant be a fo.ol not to see exactly what the Igbo people want.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by AyakaDunukofia: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Ugosample:
quite frankly

I don't know why people give a fuss about "Igbo presidency"

Obama was voted as blsvl persistent
blacks in America got a marginal improvement AT BEST

Aboki are leading this country
yet they are mostly hungry and almajiri suffering dumbfvkcs

Yoruba man is currently the vice president

suffering is increasing in leaps and bounds in the SW
hunger every where

oga joe led naija for 5 years

the Niger delta is not cleaned up yet
And his home state has many people soffering

You really think that an igbo man as president will change anything? cheesy cheesy tongue

open una eyes

Your argument does not still answer the question why a major ethnic group as Igbo is continuosly conspired against, pushed out of the top echelon of the governance of a country by a particular tribe the same Igbo open heartedly waited for three years to make up their minds to be a partner in the Nigerian project.
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Biodun556(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2019
You people are not serious. If Atiku has become president, will there be Ibo president in 2023?

What kind of brain are you people carrying?

You were told to join and work with the ruling party you refuse saying you don't need it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by meccuno: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Urchman200:
bros calm down no reasonable igboman want presidency, all they need is separation from fulani oligarchy, so don't worry yourself ok enjoy ur presidency we already know that an average yoruba man does not believe in equity and fairness one will be wondering yurobas are demanding that power should shift to the south, the north will continue to have reason to hold on to power.
dude....i am not Yoruba and cannot claim to be what i am not even though this is a faceless forum.and learn to read and understand before you quote someone. its obvious you didn't understand my post.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by bbode1(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2019
when u want to dine with the devil. U must know how to play the games of demons. For Igbo's to rule. Learn how to keep allies. What's wrong if hausa are ur friends. Yoruba as been doing this and its working for them. U don't need to like them. Keep them as allies.
They are the majority. There's nothing anyone can do about it. U can not force presidency on any tribe. U contest. That's the rule of the game. But for it to favor u, keep friends not enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Useless country

The joke is on Nigeria. Foreigners and other African countries are laughing at Nigerians stupidity

Meanwhile amadioha strike all this bastard south east politicians. I wonder why this idiots are sell outs. Cant they see the handwriting on the wall; that the rest of Nigeria has ganged up to ensure that igbo man or south south man doesn't become president. Jonathan own was a mistake. One which they dont intend to make again

The hausa/fulani are scared of igbos and have igbophobia they will do everything within their means to ensure an igbo man doesn't rule this country. When they decide to relinquish power to the south they use their brothers in arms/looting the yorubas which is their subordinate to make it seem all is fair.

After accessing the politics of this country. I believe sentiments aside igbo presidency shouldnt be the igbos main goal. We should aim for either outright secession or that r..
We stand to progress and live comfortably outside this country.

In a country of our own with our own police and forces it will be easier to hold our leaders accountable. We can protest freely and demand our rights.

Not like in this cesspit that wikl permit the idiot leaders to easily call on lawless nigerian forces to come to their aid

In our own country let me see how an igbo army man will just start spraying bullets on his brothers. Let him try it and see if he will go scot free like what's obtainable in this country.

We need to start holding our leaders accountable

Ipob needs to become political there is need to penetrate south east politics and democratically collect south east political positions.

We need a biafran minded governors and political leaders. This is what i hope ipob will aim for. If not they are wasting their time and endangering their lives as long as we have saboteurs as leaders who can't even aim to aggressively develop south east

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by GMbuharii: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2019
LZAA:
Just one mention of ipob all the unstable BMC's and gbegiri crew are already all over the thread grin
Nitrogenous ewedu gas yaff fill the whole thread o.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Urchman200: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2019
LegendHero:
Why can’t Igbo seek to contest under PDP for 2023 presidency? After all their unwavering loyalty to the party, the party still refuses to give them the ticket or what is really happening for God sake.

Can we say the SE’ners are cowards that can’t even ask for presidency under PDP? Abi it’s just that they are useful tool by the Northerners in PDP to use to their advantage?

I think pdp and apc gave the fulanis the opportunity to produce president, I d igbos are asking for the same thing, most times I laugh my yuroba friends who think they are having a deals than the igbos, 2023 will decide their faith.
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by TempleHouse: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Igbo need to consult Okija Shrine and knows your destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by todaynewsreview: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Not sure, that'll be possible for now except first becoming a VP. Even the west is not sure enough as it is. Only a united south can bring power to the south as it is for now.

Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us. Call or WhatsApp: 08107873795

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2019
This is why Nnamdi KANU denied them access to IPOB....stupid elders all of them are all in for what they can get for their family....we don't care about IGBO PRESIDENCY RUBBISH...WE WANT REFERENDUM TO DECIDE IF WE WANT TO CONTINUE IN NIGERIA...You and your children can go to abuja and get your presidency....

This is not the first time you're using the name IPOB to go to abuja to submit your childrens cv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2019
No brainer statement!
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Almaiga: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2019
The East should forget about ruling Nigeria as President. They are not ripe for such great Position. This is why the position of the minority leader is presently the highest Political office holder from the East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by gwarotango: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2019
LZAA:
Who dash monkey banana presidency? Tufiakwa! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by LZAA: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
gwarotango:
Who dash monkey banana presidency? Tufiakwa! grin
grin grin
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Racoon:
shocked Be seeking for presidency in a Nigeria that is unjustly skewed towards the hausa-fulani hegemony.

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Queseda: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:

WHAT EXACTLY IS STOPPING THE POLITICIANS IN SOUTH EAST FROM PUSHING FOR PDP TO GIVE THEM THE TICKET COME 2023 AS THE DESERVE IT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE?

Why cant the ticket be given them?
A slave has no right to the throne, here lies the answer to your question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Ceoking6: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrfeel:
The earlier governors, lawmarkers in biafra join hands with nnamdi KANU for the actualization of biafra, the easier it will be, all we need is a referendum for us to peacefully vote for biafran succession
But Igbo's have had the most senate presidents and robust relationship with PDP since 1999 but didn't do all these

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2019
This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Why are the igbos playing politics of blackmail? They should know that they are better than this. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by Ceoking6: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:

One point of correction, the SE adopted pdp AFTER GEJ became president. Prior to that pdp was just another corrupt party to them.
a corrupt party that it has slaved for since 1999 betraying its greatest son for a Yoruba and subsequently a northern.

Igbo's are beggers that have no choice under PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by NothingDoMe: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
funmijoyb:
You people want to hold us ransom abi. We can't vote for igbo under duress. They should contest against other tribe to emerge
Agreed
Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by nogragra: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/why-ndigbo-may-embrace-ipob-in-2023-ezeife/

Who cares, let them rush into the Lagoon if they like. The colossal damage these people have caused Nigeria as a Nation since independence cannot be enumerated now they want to be relevant ehn? Abeg, second base o jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency by ACHILLES45: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2019
magoo10:
but that is not what ezeife's statement looks like
He is saying that if you don't give the igbo president they will join to seceed from Nigeria.
Does that make sense to you?

YES IT DOES MAKE SENSE TO US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.