Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. (4506 Views)

Advice To Weak Men On NL / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by SamzackD(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This generation of boys are weak and are still in the plantation.

Society, Women & The Media made it so, but it's beginning to change thanks to the red pill.

And men should learn not to Love , we are logical beings and Love is an emotion, and when we get emotional it puts us at the greatest disadvantage, which is why you see men taking shvts from a woman all in the name of love.

We should take relationships as a social contract the way it was, before the facade love was invented.

you watch coachgregadams on YouTube right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Regiomontanus(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
SamzackD:

Society, Women & The Media made it so, but it's beginning to change thanks to the red pill.

And men should learn not to Love , we are logical beings and Love is an emotion, and when we get emotional it puts us at the greatest disadvantage, which is why you see men taking shvts from a woman all in the name of love.

We should take relationships as a social contract the way it was, before the facade love was invented.

you watch coachgregadams on YouTube right?
Coachgregadams, the33secrets, darius m, happy humble hermit, Sandman, Mike thamgtowman, Tom Leykis ( I like this guy like mad) grin etc. are all spitting fire and red pill left, right, and center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Word, respect MARTINEZ39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by SamzackD(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Coachgregadams, the33secrets, darius m, happy humble hermit, Sandman, Mike thamgtowman, Tom Leykis ( I like this guy like mad) grin etc. are all spitting fire and red pill left, right, and center.

grin I only follow Coachgregadams, and I've gained a lot, imagine following these other guys, I'll check them out...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
It's a good thing I was detoxified a long time ago,

I need more Red Pills to swallow,
Thank God they're never out of Stock grin
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:
It's a good thing I was detoxified a long time ago,

I need more Red Pills to swallow,
Thank God they're never out of Stock grin
More is never enough and they are never out of stock. Carry go. grin

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by dview001(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
keep preaching bro...i'll advice that before you leave her make sure to fvck her
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Draken(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Setting standards is easy but enforcing them is a lot harder. The power of women when it comes to the men their in relationships with cannot be underestimated.
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Draken:
Setting standards is easy but enforcing them is a lot harder. The power of women when it comes to the men their in relationships with cannot be underestimated.
It's easy when you realise that no woman is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. This is a fact you must embrace 100%. Women are just another human being and they nothing special. Don't be afraid or hesitant to send a girl through the exit door.

You have one life to live, you will never be born again when you die. There is no second chance after death so value your only life and don't settle for less. Don't hesitate to send a misbehaving and toxic girl though the exit door. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Getting More Interested In Fcking Other People's GF / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.