Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. (4492 Views)

Advice To Weak Men On NL / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
I remember creating a thread some time back addressing young boys and telling them to be upright and wise in their finances so they don't make certain mistakes and fall prey to the scam called romantic love played by their girlfriends. grin Today I am going further to address more issues related to the lack of backbones and wisdom common to males of today when it comes to a relationship.

One problem I have always had with men is that they don't know how to set standards in their relationships. Many of them just fall in love and start dating without any regards to setting the standards in their relationships. Another mistake is that they adore their girlfriends(or the ladies they have a crush on) so much that they put them on a golden pedestal and treat her as though she is indispensable, special, irreplaceable, their everything, and a queen that they have to pamper and please. This is a very wrong move. No lady, no matter how beautiful and sexy, is indispensable, special, and irreplaceable. It's not written anywhere that she is those things and you can live fine without her. She is just another human being.

Because of the massive influx of beta boys seeking their attention, complimenting them and bending over their backs for them, all these girls do feel that they are the best thing to happen since slice bread but it's left for you to not feed that ego. Right from the start, always, and I mean always, make it clear to the woman you are dating that she is not indispensable, irreplaceable and special and that you are ever ready to show her the exit door if she starts any bullcrap, unseriousness and bad attitude. This is one of ways you know a strong man. Unfortunately, many boys fail in this aspect as they are lost in love and the worship of their girlfriends. They always want to please their girlfriends, make her comfortable and follow her rules to make her happy that they can't stand their grounds, look her in the face, and dish out their warnings, harsh corrections, and displeasure at her nonsense and bad behaviour.

Many can't even show their erring and toxic girlfriends the exit door. Some boys are so weak and disgusting that even after spending so much on the lazy and entitled princess and doing all their best to please her, they go about crying and worrying "how can I get her back?" after she has dumped their sorry and foolish selves for a higher bidder. If you are guilty of this right now, just know that you are a very big fool. Men must wake up and know how to handle women and set them straight because when you are willing to swallow her bullcrap just to please her, you give her no incentive to work on herself and behave properly and in this case, you are going to suffer for it.

How can you invite a lady to a date, she comes with her friends, and you don't sternly walk out and end the relationship for good? Where is your backbone? Weak boys would swallow such rubbish and even buy food for the friends of the girls. How can a lady you are dating just get offended; doesn't tell you what you did wrong; quits the relationship; and you can't look her in eyes and sternly tell her "if you aren't going to discuss your differences and you are going to give me such childish attitude, then take the exit door. YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG OR TAKE THE EXIT DOOR. I don't have time for nonsense and I don't give a sh!t" ? Already, for those that have read Ubunja's miseducations, it clear why many of them initiate break ups for no reason. Men must wake up and be hard. Even nature itself doesn't smile on weak men.

... To be continued shortly. Write up is long so I have to break it into two parts.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Teach them. Keep knocking it in till maturity sets in. I'll summarize any toxic relations that can't be walked out of is an illusion, deadly and will slowly take away the life of its owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
ANOTHER WAR IS LOADING. YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
I remember creating a thread some time back addressing young boys and telling them to be upright and wise in their finances so they don't make certain mistakes and fall prey to the scam called romantic love played by their girlfriends. grin Today I am going further to address more issues related to the lack of backbones and wisdom common to males of today when it comes to a relationship.

One problem I have always had with men is that they don't know how to set standards in their relationships. Many of them just fall in love and start dating without any regards to setting the standards in their relationships. Another mistake is that they adore their girlfriends(or the ladies they have a crush on) so much that they put them on a golden pedestal and treat her as though she is indispensable, special, irreplaceable, their everything, and a queen that they have to pamper and please. This is a very wrong move. No lady, no matter how beautiful and sexy, is indispensable, special, and irreplaceable. It's not written anywhere that she is those things and you can live fine without her. She is just another human being.

Because of the massive influx of beta boys seeking their attention, complimenting them and bending over their backs for them, all these girls do feel that they are the best thing to happen since slice bread but it's left for you to not feed that ego. Right from the start, always, and I mean always, make it clear to the woman you are dating that she is not indispensable, irreplaceable and special and that you are ever ready to show her the exit door if she starts any bullcrap, unseriousness and bad attitude. This is one of ways you know a strong man. Unfortunately, many boys fail in this aspect as they are lost in love and the worship of their girlfriends. They always want to please their girlfriends, make her comfortable and follow her rules to make her happy that they can't stand their grounds, look her in the face, and dish out their warnings, harsh corrections, and displeasure at her nonsense and bad behaviour.

Many can't even show their erring and toxic girlfriends the exit door. Some boys are so weak and disgusting that even after spending so much on the lazy and entitled princess and doing all their best to please her, they go about crying and worrying "how can I get her back?" after she has dumped their sorry and foolish selves for a higher bidder. If you are guilty of this right now, just know that you are a very big fool. Men must wake up and know how to handle women and set them straight because when you are willing to swallow her bullcrap just to please her, you give her no incentive to work on herself and behave properly and in this case, you are going to suffer for it.

How can you invite a lady to a date, she comes with her friends, and you don't sternly walk out and end the relationship for good? Where is your backbone? Weak boys would swallow such rubbish and even buy food for the friends of the girls. How can a lady you are dating just get offended; doesn't tell you what you did wrong; quits the relationship; and you can't look her in eyes and sternly tell her "if you aren't going to discuss your differences and you are going to give me such childish attitude, then take the exit door. YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG OR TAKE THE EXIT DOOR. I don't have time for nonsense and I don't give a sh!t" ? Already, for those that have read Ubunja's miseducations, it clear why many of them initiate break ups for no reason. Men must wake up and be hard. Even nature itself doesn't smile on weak men.

... To be continued shortly. Write up is long so I have to break it into two parts.
The bottom line is,don't fall in love. That thing can make a guy do mumu things for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
.... continued.

When setting your standards, you must be direct, clear, and ever ready to enforce these standards. If she doesn't want to obey and respect these standards after a stern warning, she must go through the exit door with immediate effect. Leave emotions out of it. When you can't set standards, the woman will set her own standards and when a woman is setting the standards, just know that you are going to suffer. A woman's standard benefits her alone and puts her on the throne of dominion in the relationship.

The reason why a woman misbehaves in a relationship and becomes something else after marriage is because men can't set standards and they make these women feel untouchable. When a woman errs in keeping the standards or tries to play some cunning game, the man is too weak to look her in the eyes and clearly give a stern and solemn correction and warning to set her straight according to the standards of the relationship. Also note that to set these standards and enforce them, you must not relax or be weak because these ladies love testing you for weaknesses to see where you would compromise for their sake. Please, be up and doing at all times. If she has insisted that she cannot and will not behave, send her away from your life for good.

How can you call yourself a strong man yet your girlfriend, after marriage, starts holding you hostage to your desires and negotiating sex with you. This is a woman that you are providing for. Don't you know that you can set standards when it comes to sex in your relationship? Why make a woman feel untouchable just because she has married you? Does she think you can't show her the exit door because she has you in marriage? You, by setting standards, must strip her off that mindset of invincibility and show her that she is not the best thing to happen since slice bread. You must show her that if she is not serious, the exit door awaits her and you would kick her out with immediate effect.

When a wife/girlfriend is trying to dominate and call the shots; trying to weaponise sex; and massage her ego even at your expense, it costs you nothing to clearly and seriously tell her "I know you are trying to control and dominate me and weaponise sex. You had better behave or walk through the exit door. I don't have time for your nonsense." ?

How can a girlfriend or wife insult you to your face and you are yet to show them the exit door? How can your girlfriend or wife talk to you in a bad or unacceptable way and you are yet to show them? Where is your backbone and standards? Some have lazy wives who sit at home all day, can't do the chores, use feminism as an excuse for laziness and they can't set her straight.

To round off, I am not saying that you should kick your girlfriend out over every little thing but have certain standards that must not be broken. As a lady, if you don't like a man's standards and you are looking to dominate instead of committing, there are beta boys ever ready to please you at any cost. No one forcing you and you are not the best thing to happen since slice bread. Boys, set your standards and get that backbone to set things straight and handle your own issues. Stop coming to nairaland to ask for help over every little thing. Grow up and get your brains working to handle your own issues.

The end. smiley

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Highlights

A woman's standard benefits her alone

A woman's standard puts her on the throne of dominion

While men out of naivety seek just love. Women seek motives with love or rather before or alongside love

A woman begins her quest for dominion right from the scratch while boy is forming love

Cunning mind games are a must to test a mans resolve if he'll yield or turn to always give the woman the domineering power which ones she has will continue to make more demands.

Finally, a man is knocked out the moment he gives into the control antics of a female.

A word is enough for the wise

Men have been speaking beta guys learn.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by missjo(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
At what point are you going to settle down if you keep acting this way with every girl you date?
You can't be doing this forever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
missjo:
At what point are you going to settle down if you keep acting this way with every girl you date?
I have seen your post but I won't respond. This is for the boys and I am not entertaining any exchange with females on this thread. smiley

9 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by missjo(f): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
I have seen your post but I won't respond. This is for the boys and I am not entertaining any exchange with females on this thread. smiley
Err duhh, this was a response and my question was rhetorical.

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Negative energy
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Keketu(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is the thread i have been telling my fans not to look into, for all players like me this will not help T m
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

grin Like hell they would. All pro-male threads are now hunted these days. I'm beginning to think some of these Ops get sex from this ladies. Cause they bend their backs to their whims with ease. At the twitch of a finger, your thread is shredded grin
Show me a man that has absolute control of his sexual appetite, that's bold and firm in setting his standards, and doesn't put women on a pedestal, I will show a man that can't be manipulated easily.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Great insight. Do the opposite to your greatest peril.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Show me a man that has absolute control of his sexual appetite and doesn't put women on a pedestal, I will show a man that can't be manipulated easily.

That's me

Its a pity many would discredit all these warnings only to come create threads in two three five years time

5 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by catalan15(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
.... continued.

When setting your standards, you must be direct, clear, and ever ready to enforce these standards. If she doesn't want to obey and respect these standards after a stern warning, she must go through the exit door with immediate effect. Leave emotions out of it. When you can't set standards, the woman will set her own standards and when a woman is setting the standards, just know that you are going to suffer. A woman's standard benefits her alone and puts her on the throne of dominion in the relationship.

The reason why a woman misbehaves in a relationship and becomes something else after marriage is because men can't set standards and they make these women feel untouchable. When a woman errs in keeping the standards or tries to play some cunning game, the man is too weak to look her in the eyes and clearly give a stern and solemn correction and warning to set her straight according to the standards of the relationship. Also note that to set these standards and enforce them, you must not relax or be weak because these ladies love testing you for weaknesses to see where you would compromise for their sake. Please, be up and doing at all times. If she has insisted that she cannot and will not behave, send her away from your life for good.

How can you call yourself a strong man yet your girlfriend, after marriage, starts holding you hostage to your desires and negotiating sex with you. This is a woman that you are providing for. Don't you know that you can set standards when it comes to sex in your relationship? Why make a woman feel untouchable just because she has married you? Does she think you can't show her the exit door because she has you in marriage? You, by setting standards, must strip her off that mindset of invincibility and show her that she is not the best thing to happen since slice. You must show her that if she is not serious, the exit door awaits her and you would kick her out with immediate effect.

When a wife/girlfriend is trying to dominate and call the shots; trying to weaponise sex; and massage her ego even at your expense, it costs you nothing to clearly and seriously tell her "I know you are trying to control and dominate me and weaponise sex. You had better behave or walk through the exit door. I don't have time for your nonsense." ?

How can a girlfriend or wife insult you to your face and you are yet to show them the exit door? How can your girlfriend or wife talk to you in a bad or unacceptable way and you are yet to show them? Where is your backbone and standards? Some have lazy wives who sit at home all day, can't do the chores, use feminism as an excuse for laziness and they can't set her straight.

To round off, I am not saying that you should kick your girlfriend out over every little thing but have certain standards that must not be broken. As a lady, if you don't like a man's standards and you are looking to dominate instead of committing, there are beta boys ever ready to please you at any cost. No one forcing you and you are not the best thing to happen since slice bread. Boys, set your standards and get that backbone to set things straight and handle your own issues. Stop coming to nairaland to ask for help over every little thing. Grow up and get your brain working to handle your own issues.

The end. smiley
Nice Write Up More Ink To Your Pen......

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by FROGMAN101(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Where is the lie in this?? Lovely article.

To add, you surely wont sleep with every woman. If you act tough and she leaves for a beta, just find another person.

All these love and emotions fanfare bullshit is all in your head. Control your thoughts.

Your mental health is your greatest asset as a man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
FROGMAN101:
Where is the lie in this??

To add, you surely wont sleep with every woman. If you act tough and she leaves for a beta, just find another person.

All these love and emotions fanfare bullshit is all in your head. Control your thoughts.

Preach

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
FROGMAN101:
Where is the lie in this?? Lovely article.

@Emboldened
You have spoken the truth. Love, emotions and desire of sex are being used by women to deal treacherously with many men. Men need to realise that life is more than sex and no having will not kill them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:

@Emboldened
You have spoken the truth. Love, emotions and desire of sex are being used by women to deal treacherously with many men. Men need to realise that life is more than sex and no having will not kill them.

It boils down to mental control and restraint. The ability to live and exist joyfully without what one desires without feeling repressed or crushed

Eh guys, where's Ubunja?

2 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by FROGMAN101(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:

@Emboldened

See I am just glad you guys spread the message on Nairaland.

Application of this knowledge in real life is very very hard but it is discipline that separates the men from the boys.

I give it to ladies. They know how to do their things. They are very creative. Manipulative.

In my own opinion, not many men that agree to the articles on here actually practice it in real life cause it is a hard test. Many of them are not mentally strong for it.

4 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by healthserve(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think you should try to spread these messages on other platforms Like Quora
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2019
FROGMAN101:

See I am just glad you guys spread the message on Nairaland.

Application of this knowledge in real life is very very hard but it is discipline that separates the men from the boys.

I give it to ladies. They know how to do their things. They are very creative. Manipulative.

In my own opinion, not many men that agree to the articles on here actually practice it in real life cause it is a hard test. Many of them are not mentally strong for it.
I agree with you. Many men are hot online(which is easy) but when it comes to walking the talk, they fold up. Beta boys will always claim to be alpha males. Men must get their backbones and be strong.

7 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2019
95% of this guys who create time to write a long epistle on how one is to date a girl or handle a relationship, are you guys okay?
Like you sit down and out of all you can do with your phone, data and time is to analyze what you think in your situation is applicable to another?
The truth is you guys keep showing how bitter, lonely and empty you feel and is trying to create what may seem not to be scenario for someone who might be in a happy relationship.
It's high time you stop it, no matter how heartbroken you're there is always a girl who can wipe those shits out find her and stop playing the relationship expert you guys are just geeks.
Fellas keep your relationship healthy and balanced what works for them might not work for you and yes some are just plain bitter ranting around on social media.

4 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
95% of this guys who create time to write a long epistle on how one is to date a girl or handle a relationship, are you guys okay?
Like you sit down and out of all you can do with your phone, data and time is to analyze what you think in your situation is applicable to another?
The truth is you guys keep showing how bitter, lonely and empty you feel and is trying to create what may seem not to be scenario for someone who might be in a happy relationship.
It's high time you stop it, no matter how heartbroken you're there is always a girl who can wipe those shits out find her and stop playing the relationship expert you guys are just geeks.
Fellas keep your relationship healthy and balanced what works for them might not work for you and yes some are just plain bitter ranting around on social media.
It's too much a cheap and outdated move to brand those who say things you don't like as bitter and frustrated. grin

8 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
This generation of boys are weak and are still in the plantation.

3 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This generation of boys are weak and are still in the plantation.
Many are beginning to wake up but a lot more are in the plantation.

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by hakeem4(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Martinez39, i think you have spoken the truth. Most men are controlled by their emotion and sexual desires.

3 Likes

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2019
by no backbone do you mean non vertebrate

1 Like

Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
by no backbone do you mean non vertebrate
I don't think that's what Martinez39 meant. grin
Re: To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
missjo:

Well, until I meet a girl with good attitude, I won't tolerate those things OP wrote up there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? / My Sex Life Is Disturbing Me / I Broke Her Heart Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.