Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship (5408 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by agitator: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hi Cork, me can give you uju's pics for $1,000 grin (no fence)
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
*rooooolz eyez*
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by 190: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
i never flirt,

i have never done it,

and never would!! angry

@UJU

Keep rollin it
till they fall off, angry angry
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

i never flirt,

i have never done it,

and never would!! angry

Okay we've heard . . grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by GB102(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
hi nellaluv, y no wan reply me,? watin i do u? r u in a serious relationship?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^^you don't have to be a rocket scientist to fig dat out

read the topic on this thread
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

^^^^you don't have to be a rocket scientist to fig dat out

read the topic on this thread

Lol, don't tell me she's the one! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by GB102(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231, lol grin grin grin. poster it doesnt mean oooo.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by JUO(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
by the time u start having hatred for your girl friend u go know say no bi ordinary flirt u plane for
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by slap1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
I see nothing wrong with e-flirting. It's fun, I think, for those who have the time for it.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
iice:

Like i said till the day the strung person decides to do away with you cheesy
Common iice! My definition of flirting syncs with "stringing on". All of which are harmless fun. Why are we being too serious? Do tell pls if this's a sore point
nellaluv:

@ifedisky
If the relationship is kinda crious, which type of woman agrees on having mutual fun, the guy might think its ok to go beyond flirting
I am being misunderstood here. By mutual I mean your real time boyfriend. You could team up with him an have fun at your toasters expense. Of course you must be able to regulate the intensity of the online caper. If the guy becomes too clingy maybe its time for the heave-ho. Whatever happens, the welfare of your real time relationship should be paramount. I hope I'm clearer
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by kabukabu50(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
Flirting, grin grin grin, pleez,some of the females in here are some of the ugliest buguzans you could ever meet, put their pics online so we can all see, My swag is on another level as you can see,

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ifedisky:

Common iice! My definition of flirting syncs with "stringing on". All of which are harmless fun. Why are we being too serious? Do tell pls if this's a sore pointI am being misunderstood here. By mutual I mean your real time boyfriend. You could team up with him an have fun at your toasters expense. Of course you must be able to regulate the intensity of the online caper. If the guy becomes too clingy maybe its time for the heave-ho. Whatever happens, the welfare of your real time relationship should be paramount. I hope I'm clearer

It's not advisable to string anybody along. If you are flirting with somebody, you should make it known to him/her that it's completely meaningless and harmless . . .  in the spirit of fairness!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
kabukabu50:

Flirting, grin grin grin, pleez,some of the females in here are some of the ugliest buguzans you could ever meet, put their pics online so we can all see, My swag is on another level as you can see,

put up another picture where you open the car grin cheesy grin

and drop the ladies handbag you carring while you are at it grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
What your swag have to do with you carrying a FEMALE PURSE (suspectish)

That embarrassing dude! undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by chamotex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
kabukabu50:

The real owner of the car will soon come now . . . . . . Your Madam!!!

@post
I think nellaluv is Hot today cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
Are you people referring to ileke-idi aka FL gators?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by slap1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
kabukabu50:

Sharp car-washer! Pesin bring car 4 u to wash and u don wear cloth snap picture sharp-sharp! Omo Naija!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Odunnu: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
dayokanu:

For real?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
dayokanu:

don't think so
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's not advisable to string anybody along. If you are flirting with somebody, you should make it knows to him/her that it's completely meaningless and harmless . . .  in the spirit of fairness!
Absolutely correct, no dispute to that except one wonders how "fair" indeed is the e-world as we know it. If anyone is game enough to invest emotions on e-love and faceless romance, then they should stomach whatever gunk accrues thereof. To me, there's no Rules Of Engagement or fairness unless it transcends mere flirting. When it's flirting, it's kill or you'll be killed. To me sha o.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

don't think so

Odunnu:

For real?

Very few people can beat her at this, and this is making some people mad at her.

Even she can manouver her way to heaven by flirting with the angel on guard
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Easier said! it all starts from internet chat to phone calls suddenly, somebody starts hating. Dnt listen to these ladies! I just got a call from one of my flirts from New Zealand (funny, coz i never really wanna get down with her) My gal nearly burnt my house. cry

Maybe the world has changed or i still live in mars,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

Personally, I wouldn't care. Probably because I flirt online and I know it does not, in any way, affect my relationship!  cool
right, keep telling urself that. Your guy probably doesnt even know u're flirting with r213 online too grin .
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

They 'type' that trusts him and belives she would have more impact than some faceless e-character!  cool

Ujujoan, why do u like lying to urself. I can see tru ur faceless e-character cheesy .

The truth is that women don't take the issue of flirting lightly, esp if she finds out her man is a flirt. yes or yes? Don't tell me it depends 'cos that doesn't even make sense.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
It wouldn't bother me. cheesy Why? Err. . . because I'm guilty of the crime. tongue But I think my feelings would change if I were married. Then it would be just plain immaturity to me.

r231:

put up another picture where you open the car grin cheesy grin

and drop the ladies handbag you carring while you are at it grin grin

Looks like one of those makossa dancers.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
Wait a minute o. If it were an open forum like Nl, it won't be a big deal, as I said I do the same, so he's free. grin But if he carries it to someplace private online let's say YM, then there's a problem. I won't hide my mouth on that one. undecided cool cool
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by HamidO1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
It's kind of difficult to even tell if your partner is flirting especially when its online, sometimes you just feel like doing it sha.
I can see some people already flirting on this thread self

kabukabu50:

When this guy go stop dey ridicule himself now. Driver, house boy, car wash, the names never do you? Your sugar mummy wicked o, she even give you bag to hold self,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
chamotex:

@post
I think nellaluv is Hot today cheesy
lol, i'm not Hot o, chamoT cheesy

Rusty09:

@Poster, the problem with flirting in general, be it online or not, is that most people dont know were to draw the line, and thats were it becomes a problem. . .

Aside that, i wld have no issues with ma partner flirting, so long as she knew were to draw the line, and of course, same goes for moi. . .

why would you even flirt at all?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by oisehumen(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
No, she is not Hot.
Maybe her boyfriend wants to flirt or is flirting on her grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by HamidO1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

why would you even flirt at all?

BOREDOM, You get to say alot of raw things you wouldn't say if you were 1 on 1 with the person thats if it's online sha.
Like me telling you how s, are you, you know what I mean right?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by HamidO1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
oisehumen:

No, she is not Hot.
Maybe her boyfriend wants to flirt or is flirting on her grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't think it has anything to do with her guy, she's just trying to tell all the guyz on NL to step up their game (flirting game). Go back to the original post where She said she doesn't even understand the way NL guyz flirt, don't you guyz get the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies (strictly For Ladies) / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.