Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56475 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.

556 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why should a man chase a woman sef??
Waiting.....

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who should we focus on in life, for care and affection, if not women...?!

let me take a sit here and patiently wait for that one.

[img]https://media1./images/ee039354e6d36ead3bedee387a61f8fb/tenor.gif[/img]

81 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by marvelous000: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
I really can't fathom why men have to configure their life to the dictate of the whim of women, that most time, is insatiable and falter with the wind of trend.

Men should focus on how to develop themselves for themselves, and how to be productive to their family, society and the world. we need to jettison this quest for feminine validation and acceptance.

going after women is fine, but men should only allow it inspire their life like any other human being. because the transience of that motivation, will make men miserable pulps, and peaked with a violating triumph; the kind of triumph a hunter feels when he has been able to maroon an animal giving him headache, and finally kill it.

At the end of the day, it is not good for man, neither for woman.

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by cooluzi: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shabi nah for person wah get time dey chase women ,where the time dey

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by demsid(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Very true yarn. Well analysed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
marvelous000:
I really can't fathom why men have to configure their life to the dictate of the whim of women, that most time, is insatiable and falter with the wind of trend.

Men should focus on how to develop themselves for themselves, and how to be productive to their family, society and the world. we need to jettison this quest for feminine validation and acceptance.

going after women is fine, but men should only allow it inspire their life like any other human being. because the transience of that motivation, will make men miserable pulps, and peaked with a violating triumph; the kind of triumph a hunter feels when he has been able to maroon an animal giving him headache, and finally kill it.

At the end of the day, it is not good for man, neither for woman.

Nice

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lalasticlala I think this is cool.

7 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ashewoboy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
nice guys eats the remnants of pvssiescheesy. bad guys eats the pvssy when it is at its freshest.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Lonelypacifist6: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I think this is cool.
This is not a snake thread.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This is not a snake thread.

lol!

Lala is the best mod ever to work with Seun and it has nothing to do with my threads gracing frontpage but a statement of fact.

9 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Fidelismaria: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cool
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Jordanbelfort07: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
the only way to enjoy a woman is to Bleep and dump her.
That way you won't have any regrets.
Cause unconsciously most women are just out to use you. undecided

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Lonelypacifist6: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

lol!

Lala is the best mod ever to work with Seun and it has nothing to do with my threads gracing frontpage but a statement of fact.
Yeah I know that was a joke at least he ain't banning people whose opinion are different.

10 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah I know that was a joke at least he ain't banning people whose opinion are different.

And he is not like one zealot mod i know wey im blood dey hot..make i no mention name cos e fit ban me for 100 years.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
the only way to enjoy a woman is to Bleep and dump her.
That way you won't have any regrets.
Cause unconsciously most women are just out to use you. undecided

Gross.

29 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Lonelypacifist6: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

And he is not like one zealot mod i know wey im blood dey hot..make i no mention name cos e fit ban me for 100 years.
Yeah I know them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Jordanbelfort07: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

Gross.

bro that's just the honest truth.
It's so unfortunate the kind of world we live in now.
If you don't have a mafia mindset, women will abuse your niceness to a fault

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by cooooooks(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just don't be desperate.

Never force anyone to date or consider you.

Chase girls you think like you.

Allow girls to chase you.

Don't cheat and don't tolerate cheating.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

bro that's just the honest truth.
It's so unfortunate the kind of world we live in now.
If you don't have a mafia mindset, women will abuse your niceness to a fault

Well ladies love bad guys though...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by SKhanmi: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
"but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

undecided
Who wan become chairman for friendzone.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
SKhanmi:
"but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

undecided
Who wan become chairman for friendzone.

It's better than cutting her off...not all relationship must be a romantic one.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Obodo999(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Best ever advice thread to all men. I hope those who are wise will abide to this Gospel. I wonder what ladies think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Obodo999(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

You are right. Women can be useful for many things other than sex

21 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why should I stop chasing women when I’m not gay?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by SKhanmi: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

I agree but I personally can't be friends with the person I intend to date.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
SKhanmi:

I agree but I personally can't be friends with the person I intend to date.

Platonic friendship is ok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
If person follow all this Nairaland romance advice person go turn gay sef!!!! Shu cry cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ComputerOperato: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Toks2008:

In the days of sexkillz and that albino mod.
Let me come and be going

14 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2019
is that why you're on Nairaland 24/7? undecided but guess wat, you can never find man on Nairaland with that attitude
0KNM:
Why should I stop chasing women when I’m not gay?

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you can never find man on Nairaland with that attitude

[img]https://media1./images/e5328543a7b3af8afe5e1a2f8f6b7424/tenor.gif?itemid=5475957[/img]

33 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2019
carry your grantrtopic thread away from romance section to the dustbin section undecided women are suppose to be chase by men.. is it chicken you want to chase? or are you gay? shocked[quote author=Toks2008 post=82508358][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.