Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity (56479 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by damiloladuke: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to reveal to the world she is a virgin and why she has chosen to remain so, despite the numerous pressures.

The lady identified as Chinenye stated that she has chosen to stay off sex, not because it is the standard for women before marriage, but because it is a standard for anyone who has chosen to go on the path to heaven

See her post:

I brag with my virginity not because it’s a standard for women before marriage, but because it’s a standard as a citizen of heaven for unmarried people.

“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let no one deceive you that it’s just a standard for women and then you as a man decide to live in filthiness. “Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But still even if you indulge in fornication or no longer a virgin, doesn’t mean you will be treated differently, just come into the light that we have a standard and not to live according to the world “Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:7-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I can say most people involve in fornication because they want to please their own body, their lover or they hope to gain extra cash but let us be careful for devil is not stupid but very wise and always draft our sweet plans “Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This message is only important for those that lay claim as Christians

“For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don’t be a WHOREMONGER, we have a standard as Christians.
Such a privilege for Christ to keep me and pick me

https://lailasnews.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-reveals-why-she-still-remains-a-virgin/

lalasticlala

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Fathertony: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
damiloladuke:
A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to reveal to the world she is a virgin and why she has chosen to remain so, despite the numerous pressures.

The lady identified as Chinenye stated that she has chosen to stay off sex, not because it is the standard for women before marriage, but because it is a standard for anyone who has chosen to go on the path to heaven

See her post:

https://lailasnews.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-reveals-why-she-still-remains-a-virgin/

lalasticlala
na wash!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
So I won't go to Heaven ? What a joke!

16 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by donstan18: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
If this lady is truly a virgin, then she has my respect.

Virginity is a woman's pride.

383 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by SaucyBenks(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Las las, big prick go enter there... That is if fingers n cucumbericious objects never dey enter...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Dreyl(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
I love her for that, keep it up.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jayslicky: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Warning!!! Warning!!! Warning!! Let all evening newspaper and bore hole pussies stay away from this thread for their own well being, it's bad remembering how you were deflowered but always remember a bleeped pussy can never be unfucked.

Now to the topic, the young lady is been brainwashed haven't she read about the ten virgins waiting for the lord, some were wise virgins while some were foolish, fornication is not the only sin there are many other sins that make her a terrible person.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by haykes(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbish she want to marry Angel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Las las, na man go chop am undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by BruncleZuma: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by deebrain(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
God bless you.

In case you read this, the opinions of those that abuse you online for this, does not matter.

In a generation that values are thrown to the gutter in the name of freedom, its a thing of pride to see those that maintain theirs.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please I am looking for a good Caucasian shepherd puppy to buy. Hairy ones preferably.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Bawizzo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
She is the greatest wanka of all time.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by BlueAir: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
If this lady is truly a virgin, then she has my respect.

Virgin is a woman's pride.
truly. But... I was beginning to see sense in her "standard" reason till she mentioned not making heaven

6 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by feranmi6789: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by isahsalee: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Cucumber generation!, continue.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Fisher007: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
When I read or see things like this I laugh.

Why? Well because I have learnt never to be proud or boost of anything in life. Not because I am wicked or sadistic. But I have learnt over time life has a way of not just being fair.

Now she is happy and proud she is a virgin? Seriously.

She has advertised herself to her friends and the world.
Different kind of solicitors will come and trust me. I mean the perverted, manipulator ,rich, poor, religious evil brothers who deem it fit they have to disvirgin her.

Trust me after they open her up (in a more sadistic perverted manner) because they know that is all she has to offer. She will loose self esteem and realise she has just be waisting her time.

Virginity in civilized and western world is prehistoric. In other words nobody gives a Fvck.

But in Nigeria. People still deem it as an achievement.
She will soon understand. She is like a frog in the well who has no idea of the ocean.

What am I saying gan? Me too I am still a virgin. Lmao

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by PhenomenalAustin: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yeah
It's � possible

She dy awa clique;

We be virgins but we dn cum before!!

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by shadeyinka(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
She gave one of the best reasons for being an unmarried lady...and that is to please God.

Every other reason has workarounds!

8 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by martineverest(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
watch how ladies will diss her as a result of jealousy

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by lekankolade(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Borehole people be like ...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by temmypotter(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
commendable!

Not to make anyone who has lost theirs feel bad, but I have great respect for Virgins

Nonetheless, non-virgins, you are beautiful and Loved by God regardless. we all are!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
wink This will annoy many broken ladies out there

The truth is bitter

16 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
So I won't go to Heaven ? What a joke!
You can't o
You've missed out
LMAO...
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kai I want nyash that girl.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by EdoBozz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
The only sad part is that one dick that has tasted so many pussies will still disvirgin her when the time comes.

26 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by freemanbubble: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Am not loving this lady because she is a virgin
But because she is slim

My love for slim ladies knows no bound

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings menn
Their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.