Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56575 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MrToothBrush: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

It's better than cutting her off...not all relationship must be a romantic one.
what's a lion doing with a lamb?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MrToothBrush: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
SKhanmi:

I agree but I personally can't be friends with the person I intend to date.
this is more logical

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by womenareapes: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
meobizy:
The funny thing is if she removes all the enhancements she punishes herself to use in confusing men her suitor base will go from fifty men to one. Males are the more attractive gender: for every one female a man has interest in there are over fifty women he looks better than even with all their accessories. Many times men look better than the female they fall into infatuation over.
this is one big truth most men for ignorance with!

Men are far most attractive and beauty specie on earth.

But we fall ignorance and start chasing those idiots.

If only them know how many women will piss there smelly pants just looking at you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Bamz:

Wow take a bow girl!

But let's stay grounded here, breaking barriers and conquering the world has a limit, lol, and I've spent ample time trying to prove to one of your species that I was right for her not till the last moment when she used one 'minor' sin to discredit me.

I totally agree that a man who runs at the first sight of obstacles leaves much to be desired, but then again who gave the female gender the authority to do these things?

I'm all for spontaneity, understanding, chemistry and attraction. I don't subscribe to any sort of manipulation or anything close. I feel sorry for girls I've not gone on to like the way they wanted me to like them but I respect them, and I dare say I can still gather the courage to call them up to say hi.

Nature did that, natural selection and shi...

The guy are around town chasing one skirt or the other has no time to give time but a serious man with sense knows when to let go and its never because she said no.

Women require you to show your worth the same way men require a woman to look a certain way before he could give her time. This shi is all natural we are the keepers of the honey pot grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2019
you can be the keeper and licker of my honeypot, dear DocH kiss kiss
Guest007:

The guy are around town chasing one skirt or the other has no time to give time but a serious man with sense knows when to let go and its never because she said no.

Women require you to show your worth the same way men require a woman to look a certain way before he could give her time. This shi is all natural we are the keepers of the honey pot grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Guest007:

Interesting. Honey pot ke honey kettle ni
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:45am On Sep 25, 2019
you can be the keeper and eater of mines
DocH:

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2019
DocH:

ladyGKilaBCrueD

grin grin grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:48am On Sep 25, 2019
oh I already told him, very soon he's gonna be the licker and keeper of mine grin
Guest007:

ladyGKilaBCrueD

grin grin grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
oh I already told him, very soon he's gonna be the licker and keeper of mine grin

He wants to drink from your kettle like a mallam grin grin grin grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2019
I know this, he just playing very hard to get cheesy
DocH
Guest007:

He wants to drink from your kettle like a mallam grin grin grin grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by slimjosh231(m): 5:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:

It's better than cutting her off...not all relationship must be a romantic one.
Bros no go put yourself for tight corner come turn her steady office on top punna you can still afford for just #500 for corner.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by filani(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.

@Toks2008

"A woman should only ever be the complement to a Mans life and NEVER the focus of it!" - Rollo Tomassi

#RedPill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Colb461: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Dat d truth bro..u are on point
jimts:
The exact advice I gave a friend of mine today while having lunch. You can show love to a lady, but don't to it to the point you start craving for her to reciprocate the same way. That's how desperation sets in, and when you become desperate, you start to do things that take away your mandate as a Man!!

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Colb461: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls guys never chased a lady that don't treat you the way you treat her.it called self respect..am a testifier.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by NoToPile: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2019
All these threads that spring on romance section daily sha grin

Women have always been chased, it was called wooing, courting-whatever.

Women will still continue being chased by men.

Its just a natural order

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Dshocker(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
womenareapes:
chasing a NAIJA WOMEN is like chasing a monkey in a tree! undecided

When you catch that monkey, (naija women) the monkey will bite you or even injured you!

Never you chasing women, there are foolish set of creature who think of nothing but to manipulate you! angry

But that is not true
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2019
grin ladies wont like this post...many want their krawkraw ass to b chased...it gives dem joy...if they r nt chased they will feel sober
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Bamz(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Guest007:

A serious man knows when to let go, yeah? And what if he's been misled by the wrong cues because the amazing Queen of the universe still feels he could be an option. Like I said in my earlier rejoinder, I don't buy into all of the " I'm female, let me show my prowess or I'm male, let me show I'm the alphamale" reasoning. This is 2019. You need time to heal? Tell me. You like me but you have a guy, tell me. I'm all for heart to heart discussions and thinking of the way forward.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by princetg: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2019
True talks
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Superrman: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2019
GUYS!!! ITS SIMPLE, MAKE ALOT OF MONEY AND WOMEN NOT JUST ONE GIRL WILL CHASE AFTER YOU. THIS IS 2019,DON’T PLAY YOURSELF BY REMAINING BROKE COS YOU’RE CHASING THOSE EXTREMELY INSATIABLE SPECIES grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Guest007:
Women take time to warm up to a man... It's not chasing it's courting.

Women are slow cookers and men are microwaves. This means it takes a woman time to get comfortable and to observe the man, before choosing him and if you don't want to give them that time then... undecided

If you run from every woman who doesn't jump at the chance of dating you then you're setting yourself up for...

Women are not like men and if this granddad knew anything about women and relationships then...

FP doesn't pay lipsrsealed

This simply puts the matter in the right perspective.

If a woman immediately says yes to a man's advances, it's even more suspicious so I don't understand what OP os trying to say.

Toks2008 please this is not an entirely true notion, I mean your post.

Besides in life, it's almost impossible to see someone who has 100% of anyone's specs and so it's not just about fitting their specs.

This is a parochial view if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by DexterousOne(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Guest007:
Women take time to warm up to a man... It's not chasing it's courting.

Women are slow cookers and men are microwaves. This means it takes a woman time to get comfortable and to observe the man, before choosing him and if you don't want to give them that time then... undecided

If you run from every woman who doesn't jump at the chance of dating you then you're setting yourself up for...

Women are not like men and if this granddad knew anything about women and relationships then...

FP doesn't pay lipsrsealed

This is true to a large extent

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Mogajunior(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
ashewoboy:
nice guys eats the remnants of pvssiescheesy. bad guys eats the pvssy when it is at its freshest.

Man relax. pussy never goes out of value. It is always appreciated wen it gets to ur turn for drilling no matter the state u meet it.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Superrman: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2019
ITS NOT ABOUT SAYING YES OR NO IMMEDIATELY, ITS ABOUT HER BODY LANGUAGE AND SUBTLE RESPONSES DURING THE WOOING PERIOD
TheRealestGuy:

This simply puts the matter in the right perspective.

If a woman immediately says yes to a man's advances, it's even more suspicious so I don't understand what OP os trying to say.

Toks2008 please this is not an entirely true notion, I mean your post.

Besides in life, it's almost impossible to see someone who has 100% of anyone's specs and so it's not just about fitting their specs.

This is a parochial view if you ask me.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by DexterousOne(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Just saw you finally edited your 1st post....

But bro, you have to remember that there is the game of seduction that comes into play. You gotta woo this woman and show her that you have the right character/attributes etc. You can't do that in just a minute by showing your intention and expect a direct answer (aka yes or no)

As men and women, we have to desire one another on a stronger level than just saying;"hey I want you so the ball is in your court, bye"

I think you are confusing someone being careful/patient/observant with someone who simply doesnt want you... Expecting any/every woman to give you a direct YES or NO answer right there and then, without 1st understanding why she is hesitant about being with you, is a sure way to fail on this issue.

Now your misplaced ego is talking....
A) how do you know that you ain't the person she is craving for? Maybe she simply is careful because of past failed r/ships or not being ready to date again....

B) Who cares if a lady craves some other dude? NEVER be afraid to go for what you desire in life and be the best man you can ever be.... if she needs time to evaluate whatever you are offering then give her the time to make up her mind, while continuing to stay close to the babe...instead of running away and being bitter, like a spoiled child, if she doesn't give you a direct answer.

C) There is nothing ridicule/embarrassing about going after a woman you desire... thinking like that will have men be afraid of women, while we should never do that. Its called LIFE and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. No big deal.

We ALL (men and women) have specs... we all are looking for the perfect person, but the reality is that the majority of us men AND women will settle with someone who have most of the characteristics that we are looking for in a partner. The catch is taking the adequate time to confirm (or not) that this person has these attributes that we are seeking. Expecting a woman to see such attributes after just a few dates is far fetched.

The reality is that many of us men, see a beautiful women and decide (solelely based on looks/sex appeal) that she is ok to date and that we will see, as time goes by, if she has the right character/attributes to be a keeper... and if she ultimately ain't, then we men dont really care because we had unrestricted access to her toto (win-win situation)... but sadly, WOMEN THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN US MEN When it comes to this subject.

There is nothing crazy about the above desires... just like us men desire intelligent women with banging "Kim K type" bodies, God fearing, perfect cook and expert cleaners who take care of our kids like no other.... and most importantly,
don't complain about shiiit. Come on bro, let's be realistic here and let's instead understand that it doesn't matter what anybody desires so long as you present yourself right and put your cards and A game on the table...and basta!

Bro...no woman would tell you YES unless she is desperate or crazy. There is nothing sexy/seductive or even caring about the above scenario you mentioned. It sounds more like a TRANSACTION instead of SEDUCTION. I think you see things in just black and white instead of colourful.

In the real dating world: You meet a babe and you try to get to know her in a fun positive way, you guys go out have fun together, talk and discover one another in a sensitive/passionate way.... and you wouldn't have to tell her about your intentions as it will flow naturally and both of you will get the picture, and possibly connect....and before you know it, you would be kissing that babe passionately.

... and unless ANY man looks at himself proudly in the mirror every morning, and believe in the person he sees, he will always have his misplaced ego in the way, thus remain failing at the beautiful game of SEDUCTION.

End of discussion

Nothing to add

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by alexsoftwork(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2019
SKhanmi:
"but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

undecided
Who wan become chairman for friendzone.

God bless my guy.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by alexsoftwork(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.

I just hope a friend of my can see this post
Peter idowu , who says there nothing wrong in toasting a woman for two years. EBABOOOOOO.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by samuelpzul: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
bigpriik:

You sound like a confident man who knows his onions in life that is one beautiful trait women love in men,my men here including the op sounds insecure and 90% of women he meets will reject him with that kind of mentality ,that's the fact its not a curse.when a man knows his worth he is in control most women he meet will find him attractive and he will pickup many women but not all ,a real man doesn't give up easily he restrategises or look for another better option but sorry we live in a weak men's generation ,when I started learning seduction I thought I was going to learn sweet talking and lies to get women but no ,I discovered only making myself a better and strongerman my self esteem and confidence boosted to the skies I got motivated instead.

The funny thing I discovered about the mind games women play is that it is to make their man a stronger man emotionally and mentally.

You were making soooo much sense until you typed that bolded part grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Well, no one can be hundred percent right.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by chikabmm(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Fr
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by bigpriik: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You were making soooo much sense until you typed that bolded part grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Well, no one can be hundred percent right.

you not getting my point bro,when a man is rejected,heart broken or used by women in the past he becomes Emotionally stronger and wiser when next he is dealing with women because he will naturally recheck himself to know where he went wrong 'once bitten twice shy ' I get women so easily these days unlike before when I was less confident and needy ,rejections and heartbreak has reshaped me to a stronger man with tougher skin, you may not understand though you are not in my shoe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.