Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please You Single Men Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please You Single Men Read. (1808 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You Single Men Read. by Hamachi(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
PLEASE YOU SINGLE MEN READ..

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to my uncle: When his friend was 25, he was talking about making billions before he marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... His friend had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of his life very early, But his fear was, can he really take care of her?
But right now that woman is married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make the mistakes my father's friend made, he see
His childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as him.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is most people's problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Regina Daniels type? but still they don't have those things they dreamt of, and of course the years they wasted, they can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, you will succeed by God grace....Amen amen and amen!

I am talking to all single men
Even you this guy
Yes you!

1 Like

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Kemibabi(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Offpoint: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
A man who put a woman first before money, dug his own grave. ... offpoint 2019

The less money you have, the harder you f**k and the more babies you make.
offpoint 2019.

A man who's not financially buoyant, but choose the marriege path will in no distance future lost his sanity.
For nothing on earth drain a man more psychologically than knowing there's no food in the kitchen for his wife and kids.

There's no love HUNGER can't break...
offpoint 2019

It's a foolish thing to have an erection with less than a million naira in your account.

If I've not make enough money to choke a baby I'm not going that path.

When my neighbor got married 3 years ago, they were acting like they are the ones that discovered love. Romeo and Juliet would have been jealous of them.
They were acting like marriage is the best thing to happen after VASELINE.

niggas loss his job, 6 months later I enjoyed watching them from my balcony with a huge wrapped of weed in my mouth while she nags and he roaring... Tom and Jerry would be jealous how they play the character perfectly better than them.

12 Likes

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by viccipedia: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
You people should continue overpopulating the world without any means of livelihood.
Very soon the west will come back again, declare Africa incapable of productive civilization, exterminate the people and leave the continent for bush fallowing.
#spits#

6 Likes

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Wow!

A virgin at 35 as a guy, e possible?

1 Like

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by zealousB(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Thank you Sir. Women for your papa time and women today no be am. Except you dey do matchmaking with women way go offer determination and motivation

1 Like

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by lukui: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
OK then why do women say no to poor guys and go with only the rich ones?
Marriage is a no no for poor or broke guys nowadays
The only language that modern day woman speaks is money
I was fvcking a prostitute one day and she was like, you are paying too much for you to go just only one round only and I was like should I die on top of you?
Women nowadays are now smarter than most guys, they dump all the broke guys that toasts them, marry the rich man and cheat on the rich man again after marriage with the gateman or driver because they know that the richman cannot fvck more than one round!!
Facevalue will blame what's happening now in our society on men, but the smarter sex is the women, they take what they need from the society and leave the rest in shambles, with their if you will die go and die lackadaisical attitude!!
Most guys are only trying to live up to the high tastes and standards of their wives and girlfriends!!!
Gucci, Fendi, Ferrari, etc are their shopping lists that you as a guy must buy for them
Meanwhile if you check their account balances, they have more money than you the guy self!!
Just like the woman who used microfinance bank to save the name of one of her poor guys and central bank for her sugar daddy! grin

5 Likes

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by pharrell8(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin U nailed it jarre.
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Akandexico: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is totally wrong advice , you aren't financially bouyant and you are planning to marry a wife, and have kids as well. I need to you your is public wife's and your kids will actually belong to someone else .
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Baller93(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
There's no way I will marry, if am not financially okay, don't want my children to suffer...

1 Like

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by OnPointMan(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
So you want to bring children to this world to come and suffer abi? If you are not financially bouyant don't marry o. Na beg i dey beg you.

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Please You Single Men Read. by lilmonarch(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
See set up grin
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by OlawaleBammie: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hamachi:
PLEASE YOU SINGLE MEN READ..

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to my uncle: When his friend was 25, he was talking about making billions before he marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... His friend had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of his life very early, But his fear was, can he really take care of her?
But right now that woman is married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make the mistakes my father's friend made, he see
His childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as him.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is most people's problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Regina Daniels type? but still they don't have those things they dreamt of, and of course the years they wasted, they can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, you will succeed by God grace....Amen amen and amen!

I am talking to all single men
Even you this guy
Yes you!

Are u married??

if yes:- wat was d condition wen u married.

if no:- there are two thins involved
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by seniorgozman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's very wrong to Compare our fathers days with our own days. Things are hard
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Toseenlove: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
I can only blame all of u wasting your precious limited time quoting the Ignorant.
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Small080(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Is easy to say but not easy to do.....no woman will marry you without money.
No money no marriage, is not a most to have kids now ..lol
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Someone should propose to Op already!
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Luizkid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's funny how some people preach to you about marriage yet always comes to you to lend them money to solve family issues. Marriage is beautiful but I won't lyk to see my loved ones lacking, it may lead to bigger problems than being single.
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Hamachi(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
wink
Ariza:
Someone should propose to Op already!
Re: Please You Single Men Read. by Hamachi(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes
Wow!

A virgin at 35 as a guy, e possible?

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? / Man Gets An Erection In Church - See What Happened / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.