Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. (22169 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2019
bloody dirty stunt, pls let no one talk about taking their lives by posting it on social media... if a person is tired of his or her life they should do the needful abeg.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by UniversalDove: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Fortune109:
He has been bursted already and this may aggravate his depression... He may see himself as a complete failure who cannot even pull an emotional scam successfully and may just want to end it all
!
make hin dey go. The population dey too much
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2019
His bank account is popping. Why hate... Well done mate. All I know is the days of helping Nairalanders have come to an end for me.

*zips her purse*

The people in our lives deserve that help not some strangers who went to university to scam and defraud.

It's such a shame when a people live up to the stigma and stereotypes others hold on them.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Shishanwaaba(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2019
See his aza here

MedicH:
I knew something was up when the fool okoata gave out a mobile number and a name for the depressed guy.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by SaintHilary(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
LogoBenz be singing *See me see trouble o..I'm i a yahoo boy

Funny how someone on this forum said People wey dey fuvk ashawo no dey get sense again.....
What will you say in this case of our Ashawo Beer Parlour brother who has done us well since yesterday

The three olodò scammers right now..

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by kingxsamz(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2019
So, finally, the guy dropped his account number...
Who the fvck would be depressed about something unrelated to financial problems and would still be dropping account number?
What is he dropping account number for?
For what actually?
Next time I see a thread like this, I'll just close eye and pass...mtcheww.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
What’s wrong with some of you? Even the blind can see this is scam. But here you are seriously putting in effort to fall victim.

Some of you need to be flogged

Scam as how?
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Scam as how?
Nvm. You’re too slow

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by TissuePaper: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
Nvm. You’re too slow
what else do you expect from a slay queen...notin dey their head

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Sunbally2: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Scam or no scam,I am sending a token,take good care of yourself,my wife @Emmbim couldn't sleep yesterday because of this post. Don't bother to quote me that he is a scam,I was once there,I understand how it feels

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
Nvm. You’re too slow

Ok sir

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by SmallmebigGod: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
The ideal thing when someone threaten suicide is to get them to psychiatry ward ASAP, your money is not going to change anything if its a real threat. Either real of fake psychiatrist will help better

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
TissuePaper:
what else do you expect from a slay queen...notin dey their head

Abi. Na only ozone relaxer full the head.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

Foolish man you can't even spell your fellow scammer name. May calamity worse than depression befall both of you. Ndi ala
You are just sounding like a fool, I saw his phone number where he posted it. Chill and stop jumping around like a monkey. Since logobenz already busted him let that go stop calling me a fool or an idiot for trying to safe a life.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by seanwilliam(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
i counted the number of albinoflash and syndicates( monikers), they are 18. a well planned move.nice 1 logobenz

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by TissuePaper: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Abi. Na only ozone relaxer full the head.
thank god sey u know
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
TissuePaper:
thank god sey u know

It's well sir

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
even okoata is a scammer.
I don't talk anyhow smiley
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Shishanwaaba(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Check the guys profile. On one of his posts he dropped his number on sth he's selling.

donbrowser:

This is a carefully planned scam.
Seun Lalasticlala and Myndd44 should look into it.

How did the OP get the other guy's number?
How can you be depressed and you're dropping your account details for people?
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Fabric: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
You have a good heart... Scam or no scam,I am sending a token,take good care of yourself,my wife @Emmbim couldn't sleep yesterday because of this post. Don't bother to quote me that he is a scam,I was once there,I understand how it feels[/quote]

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Which state his he?

Send it to radio stations in his state

What a sad news
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Many times members promise to commit suicide at a set time only to keep viewing the thread after the time. This place is full of noisemakers, attention seekers and trolls. Someone ready to commit suicide will not give a warning, they’ll jump into action.

I find it funny how the majority of deaths here are bathroom slips and falls as opposed to the act of suicide which many threaten.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by jerryunit48: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Please don’t do it
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Rolly22(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
@Logo Benz I comot cap for you baba in fact the come collect my sister.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Rolly22:
@Logo Benz I comot cap for you baba in fact the come collect my sister.
baba if your sister make sense I go collect wink
Tell am say the boy is good.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2019
tillaman:
grin that is because he’s a thief, we are just too crazy and careless in this country, trying to scam your own country people, I knew this was a scam all along, the happyguy thinks he’s sleek be he’s not, big up To my guy Logobenz the moment I saw your comment I just decided to keep mute cause I know you will flaw their cheap format!! That’s why I vibe with you man!!
thanks bro.
We unite against scamming people that feel the same suffering we all feel.
Big ups bro.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Hmm na wa. Scammers everywhere.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
thanks bro.
We unite against scamming people that feel the same suffering we all feel.
Big ups bro.

So the ones that don’t feel the same suffer as us nko? Lool.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
scam scam scam....
Yahoo scam defeated wink

I saw the thread yesterday and I even commented to join other concerned fellows to encourage @Abinoflash not to took his life.

But from all indications @Abino seems sincere with the post but @Happy wanted to take the advantage because @Happy created that Account that yesterday night and all he could say was "@Abino has been rushed to hospital already after he took sniper. He broke the lie around 10:45p.m

Concerned fellow asked @Happy how he got the info of @Abino taken sniper and he said someone told him when he called @Abino line. And that the same line others are calling but nobody picked up at the time.

Around 11:15pm somebody said @Abino was fine that he had picked up his line and fellows started calling to encouraged him.

For @Abinoflash himself to respond to calls nullified the claim by @Happy that he had been rushed to hospital due to sniper's intake.

If you checked through the profile of @Abino he had posted about been despressed since last year September.

And people got his phone number from one of his post where he put up his Facebook account for sales.

It's obvious @Happy is a dubious fellow and wanted to play fast one on people but @Abinoflash was sincere about his claim.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2019
ninetiethcrown7:

So the ones that don’t feel the same suffer as us nko? Lool.
That's left to a Yahoo boy's conscience.
Disclaimer;I am not into things like that so I wouldn't know.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

I saw the thread yesterday and I even commented to join other concerned fellows to encourage @Abinoflash not to took his life.

But from all indications @Abino seems sincere with the post but @Happy wanted to take the advantage because @Happy created that Account that yesterday night and all he could say was "@Abino has been rushed to hospital already after he took sniper. He broke the lie around 10:45p.m

Concerned fellow asked @Happy how he got the info of @Abino taken sniper and he said someone told him when he called @Abino line. And that the same line others are calling but nobody picked up at the time.

Around 11:15pm somebody said @Abino was fine that he had picked up his line and fellows started calling to encouraged him.

For @Abinoflash himself to respond to calls nullified the claim by @Happy that he had been rushed to hospital due to sniper's intake.

If you checked through the profile of @Abino he had posted about been despressed since last year September.

And people got his phone number from one of his post where he put up his Facebook account for sales.

It's obvious @Happy is a dubious fellow and wanted to play fast one on people but @Abinoflash was sincere about his claim.

albinoflash is part and parcel of this scam,if not the mastermind.
Let's not drag on this!I know a lot about how these things work wink

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Oh God be praised. I'm yet to hear from him and he's yet to respond to my messages.
I'm praying for him.
Thank you sir.
I think it was all a scam, Logobenz already busted him, I was only doing my own for nature, trying to safe him. Didn't know he was a scammer, funny some people were also calling me a scammer because I have a USA number on my profile, what did they expect, I should put my real number on my profile? Some people can be so dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69