Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? (2289 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
If that happens, I would just run off with Jaybee,, Yorisb, and Mr Bones to a secluded island, wearing nothing but a bikini grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Yorisb: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
You want my Bros to kill me huh? smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
What with you africans killing other men cos the women running off with them?

Is it a cultural thing where a man kill or fight another man for messing with his wife even if his wife or girlfriend give consent?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Yorisb: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

What with you africans killing other men cos the women running off with them?

Is it a cultural thing where a man kill or fight another man for messing with his wife even if his wife or girlfriend give consent?

I dunno why though (Prolly societal values of some sort), but where I come from its a no no and it doesn't matter if the wife/GF got consented. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
Let me recap,

So if a man catches his wife or girlfriend with another man, HE WHOOPS, FIGHTS, KILL, BEAT, KICK, AND SHOOTS the man? REGARDLESS IF THE WOMAN GIVE CONSENT?

What if the woman wants to be with THAT MAN she is cheating with and not the MAN SHE MARRIED OR ENTERED the relationship with, THAT SITLL A NO NO?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Yorisb: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

Let me recap,
So if a man catches his wife or girlfriend with another man, HE WHOOPS, FIGHTS, KILL, BEAT, KICK, AND SHOOTS the man? REGARDLESS IF THE WOMAN GIVE CONSENT?

I think yes undecided

What if the woman wants to be with THAT MAN she is cheating with and not the MAN SHE MARRIED OR ENTERED the relationship with, THAT SITLL A NO NO?

Somewhat
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2010
pro01:

Thats a rather sour way of looking at it. As if the 'chicks' you produce would be his alone and not yours too. Besides, wouldnt you have the enviable position of being the official 'live in' beneficiary (or 'Oliaku') of his successes. . .and become the First Lady' when he becomes gov or prez and whatnot? Don't forget that poor men are too wearied by life's travails and 'owu-ism' to ever think of philandering, so we're talking of only well to do men here.

Luckily for you, there are still many suckers for babes with 'high standards'. It's the same queer and bemusing thirst for 'high standards' that make some of us buy Star lager beer @ N1200 @ News Cafe Lounge when the same bottle with same quality sells for NI60 elsewhere in the same mall. So there's always a niche market for 'higher standards'. . .even if no decipherable difference exists between regular standards and higher standards. So you may find that your niche market type of husband afterall.

ROTFLMAO You are funny! grin grin

I hope you realize that, by implication, you are admitting that you are part of our 'market'? cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2010
So basically what you saying Yorisb, YALL SOME PUNKS?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrBones2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

If that happens, I would just run off with Jaybee,, Yorisb, and[b] Mr Bones[/b] to a secluded island, wearing nothing but a bikini grin

Mrs Eve i hope u can be able to withstand the heat sha
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
i'll simply walk away but the wedding will still continue though,
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by no1madman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
Fuckin Nothin!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr.Bones:

Mrs Eve i hope u can be able to withstand the heat sha

What heat undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by InesQor(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
What if you catch her having S[i]e[/i]x with YOU? shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrBones2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
[size=13pt] hmmmm playing dumb? wont help!!! grin [/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrsEve: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
What you saying I am dumb Mr Bones?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by johnnygan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2010
Bad enough to see. Good enough to leave.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
Like someone already said, for the guys, its o.k. Actually its a tradition for a guy to sow the last of his wild oat on his bachelors eve. Its like a rite of passage from boyhood to bondage.

For women on the other hand, thats just wrong. Imma act a fool, show up to the church the next day and when the pastor asks the question if there is anyone who has any just cause or impediment why the wedding shouldn't hold?!, Guess whos hands would be up in the air, waving from side to side?!

YEP!! ME!  angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Akinagirl(f): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ I was thinking that too if I were to be in that situation. When they say speak now or forever hold their peace. That is when I would speak and tell everyone what it was that I saw.
And for your information. It is NOT ok. What girl would marry your triflin a$$ after that? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! / How To Make Your Man Feel Good / Who Suffers More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.