Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? (2276 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by bukkie80(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
That will be the beginning of the end ,  angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CorkMr1: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
nope! u join in tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Omolola1(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
Give him the deuces and call it a day!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by bayor48(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
I will make sure i castrate him/her alive
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Odunnu: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
There'l be no wedding the next day
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CorkMr1: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
I wil naysnh the other person out of anger angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Coolabbie: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Call off d damned wedding. No man is worth me exchanging fisticuffs over
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by kokoye(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
bukkie80:

That will be the beginning of the end , angry

As in, you know, say what . . .

you mean it wont end right there??
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by MrBones2(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
[size=14pt] MEHN breaking up wont be easy lol. I guess in short it can't happen [/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by bukkie80(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
grin
Kokoye I will still go ahead with the wedding but wont contract marriage with him. It will be a mission accomplished in the presence of friends and relatives. He doesnt deserve me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by kokoye(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
go ahead with the wedding . . .

but wont contract marriage with him. .

you lost me there.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
@poster, you are talking abt some movie here rite?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by bukkie80(f): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
@kokoye, the wedding will be called off right in the public. Everybody must know the stuff he's made off. I cant stick to such a man. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by freecocoa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
This is really a hard one,well i won't call off the wedding cos considering the money,time & energy my family & friends must have contributed will be a waste if its off,i'll be very mad at him but i'll dialogue,i know there's no justification 4 what he did but i believe d devil u know is better thantd angel u dont know,who says the next man won't cheat?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
It's probably 'allowed' for men. Isn't that the implicit idea behind bachelor's eve? Even the bride's parents would laugh off the idea of cancelling the wedding just because the groom was caught sowing the last remnants of his wild oats prior to the wedding.

BUT imagine a would-be bride caught getting doggystyyled by some goat on the night before her wedding! And she'll have the nerve to wear a sparkling white gown the next morning to signify her 'purity'? That wedding would be converted to her funeral.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
pro01:

It's probably 'allowed' for men. Isn't that the implicit idea behind bachelor's eve? Even the bride's parents would laugh off the idea of cancelling the wedding just because the groom was caught sowing the last remnants of his wild oats prior to the wedding.

BUT imagine a would-be bride caught getting doggystyyled by some goat on the night before her wedding! And she'll have the nerve to wear a sparkling white gown the next morning to signify her 'purity'? That wedding would be converted to her funeral.

Dont you ever get tired of making silly hypocritical suggestions about the suprerioty of your gender undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by babyme1(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
I'll forgive him and go ahead with the wedding.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CorkMr1: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
I will call the police!!! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CorkMr1: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
baby.me<<<< One of the finest womens I seen , so far. dyammmm!! tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CorkMr1: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
but sadly, she is dark skin! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by CArt(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
I will just call off the wedding.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by DonXavi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
This will be very hard to bear because you'll have to live with it forever. If you ever over look this kind of cheat be prepared for more. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dont you ever get tired of making silly hypocritical suggestions about the suprerioty of your gender undecided

And don't you ever get tired of living in blissful denial of the (albeit bitter) truth? Don't start oh. Ujujoan my loffly enemy.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by hickybrax(f): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
Wil act like i dint c him. Marry him and punish him for a long time until he becomes as lean as a broomstick. Nt forgetin makin sure whenever i wana hav sex we use condom
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by iyatrustee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
i will take it as his parting gift to all the bitches that he is leaving for me cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by iyatrustee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
i will take it as his parting gift to her for leaving her. but would ensure we dialogue about it so that nothing of such would happen in matrimony. easier said than done though
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
iyatrustee:

i will take it as his parting gift to all the bitches that he is leaving for me cool cool

Thats eactly what it is. And women like you who realize, understand and accept the social-cultural realities of both sexes are more likely to enjoy your marriages than the deluded 'equal rights', 'you-do-I-also-do' feminists.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
pro01:

Thats eactly what it is. And women like you who realize, understand and accept the social-cultural realities of both sexes are more likely to enjoy your marriages than the deluded 'equal rights', 'you-do-I-also-do' feminists.

You mean embrace a life of sharing him with other women? Cos I promise you, it won't end there! Just because you are the missus doesnt mean you'll be the only one seeing his d1k. It'll just mean you'll be his poultry!  cool  cool

pro01:

And don't you ever get tired of living in blissful denial of the (albeit bitter) truth? Don't start oh. Ujujoan my loffly enemy.

I'm not living in denial, I just have higher standards than most!  cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Ireonsen(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
My would be husband ll b 2 decent 4dt.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by jidesamuel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
the wedding will still hold as not to bring shame to myself and family,but the wedding day could be the last time i set my eyes on the would be wife, before the following year i would have put myself together as to marry another girl,after all the traitor is not the only living girl on earth undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

You mean embrace a life of sharing him with other women? Cos I promise you, it won't end there! Just because you are the missus doesnt mean you'll be the only one seeing his d1k. It'll just mean you'll be his poultry!  cool  cool

Thats a rather sour way of looking at it. As if the 'chicks' you produce would be his alone and not yours too. Besides, wouldnt you have the enviable position of being the official 'live in' beneficiary (or 'Oliaku') of his successes. . .and become the First Lady' when he becomes gov or prez and whatnot? Don't forget that poor men are too wearied by life's travails and 'owu-ism' to ever think of philandering, so we're talking of only well to do men here.

I'm not living in denial, I just have higher standards than most!  cool

Luckily for you, there are still many suckers for babes with 'high standards'. It's the same queer and bemusing thirst for 'high standards' that make some of us  buy Star lager beer @ N1200 @ News Cafe Lounge when the same bottle with same quality sells for NI60 elsewhere in the same mall. So there's always a niche market for 'higher standards'. . .even if no decipherable difference exists between regular standards and higher standards. So you may find that your niche market type of husband afterall.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? by Yorisb: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
bayor48:

I will make sure i castrate him/her alive

Him/Her Do u swing both ways? undecided lipsrsealed

@OP

''Pray'' 4 her (hope u noticed the sarcasm)
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? / How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? / Can You Do This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.