Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (43896 Views)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by seguno2: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Gerrard59:
In my first year in the university, a lass came visiting for assignment purpose and I offered her food and drinks. Few minutes after consumption, she started acting seductively by pulling down her jeans which showed her panties and was using her breasts to caress my shoulder. Naturally, my d!ck rose but my mind drifted to the reason why I'm in school and the promise I made to my family as I was comfortably taken care of. What will they say if I perform poorly? Knowing full well that the first year is extremely important for a university student, I rushed up the assignment and told her to go as it was getting late.

During my third year, I read an article which listed womanising as the number one reason most students couldn't make a first class. Who knows if I had womanised, what would my grades had look like? shocked

Now I see the wisdom that allows you to see through the packaging of Buhari, the greatest failure of all time. wink cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Davidshinee: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:

And you have the audacity to come here n tell us this?

... and she was a cheerful giver o!

Is she your sister??
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ademoore07(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o
Hmmmm. Then, not that i overcome it with my own knowledge. I was just a novice, naive and timid. Very funny days.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ehinmowo: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2019
doctore212:
Ifeoma my neighbor just walked into my flat with only pants and bra this cold night gisting me about Tachas disqualification.

Now she says she is so tired and can't get back to her room.

And I have not bleaped since October last year.

Am just tempted.

I will tell you this. Not because I have superhuman resisting prowess. Yes! I had resisted some before. But I am closer to the other guy that you should not tempt than to the one who resisted.

One thing you should avoid is scandals and disgrace because of punna**. If she loves her soldier boyfriend, let her be with him. Else, she should break up. If you are fervent for God as you said, try not to cross that bridge. Especially not with the one that has SCANDALS AND DISGRACE written allover it. Stop romance with her. Get someone you know you can lead to the alter as your girlfriend. If you like her and she is no longer with the soldier, you could date her.

May God help us to make the right decisions.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

You're sick. This is the last time I will respond to your perversion.
I am NOT. Good morning.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Apologies dear. What did I do?

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by dukeo(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

Nope, we're the devils pawns angry
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2019
elvido:
I have been tempted so many times, most especially when I was a kid, cuz I was so cute even now self. the last temptation was last month, by my cousin...she came visiting before then, she'd been calling and as a good conversationist I always make her laf, and we made fun of ourselves and all dat on the phone, never knew she was having a big crutch on me. when she came to my house(family house) we started our usual talk and all that at night she decided to sleep in my room (we normally sleep in my room, me and any of my cousin cuz we are close. nothing normally happen. or so I taught.)

This fine tall babe shock me that faithful night, she roll to where I was..and gave me her behind...I didn't read any thing from it, suddenly she move her hand and was touching my face and was caressing my lips, I was just pretending that I was fast asleep from there she moves to my nipples..and start rubbing my hairy chest and latter drag my hands to her breast..my heart rate increase.. my joystick that have mind of it own started getting bigger, cus her ass was pressing against it.. she knew it and stated moving her ass in a circular motion..and use my hands to press her breast..I still didnt comply, she turn and roll on top me. all I could say was pls stop..you're my sister, sorry I can't do it (many taught too flood tru my mind, one of which, if I fall to this temptation now, and she wanted to marry a guy latter and I was invited how will she face me knowing fully well we f*ck, vis-à-vis 2. what if she get pregnant how will we deal with it etc).

she try hard to seduce me by grabing my d*ck.. yet i didn't give in, I felt like Joseph when I woke up the next day, knowing fully well I didnt f*ck my cousin. she called me when she left us, since then she didn't call me...I learnt a lesson. never to be too close to a girl even cousin..cause you never know when you will be tempted
Yeye narrative
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by pfadom: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2019
You have no semblance of Joseph who was God-fearing.

You were only afraid of your girlfriend. How many times did you wish your main girl was living elsewhere?

vingeophysicist:
severally, Reminiscing my university days I was a brilliant chap and very good in mathematics so, numerous ladies came to my lodge for private study . where will i start from..... she came to my apartment a day to her exam and slept over because she wanted to study . Imagine a lady wearing a skimpy shorts studying on mine bed . I encountered such on several occasion.
There was even a lady I assisted to write exam of which our agreement was to pay me money but she boldly ascribed to paying me by kind.
All through my university I still wonder how I resisted such temptations . Maybe because my girlfriend reside in same lodge or I was more concern about my academics.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by elvido(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Yeye narrative
wasn't trying to win a noble price with my narrative, hp you learn one or two cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2019
pfadom:
You have no semblance of Joseph who was God-fearing.

You were only afraid of your girlfriend. How many times did you wish your main girl was living elsewhere?

Where did I write that my girlfriend dissuaded me from fornication? I don't know the main reason .
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Peterosky(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Op please don't even think of tempting me cos I don't have the strength to resist those kind of temptations except if I don't like you for obvious reasons. If I am lying, Op you can come and try and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by BabaIbo: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2019
sexysage:

My nigga

cheesy I greet you
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by nobisgod: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:

OK good one, little Joseph
nairalanders will not kill me with laff
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Gerrard59(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2019
seguno2:

Now I see the wisdom that allows you to see through the packaging of Buhari, the greatest failure of all time. wink cheesy

grin

For Buhari, my parents explained everything that happened during his regime and how he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to govern Nigeria in the 21st century. I checked the history books, his statements prior to campaigns and personal qualifications, I decided not to drum up support for his election. Looking at how things are and my decision not to support, I'm proud of my judgement. I didn't fall into the league of the so-called intellectuals who sound pained today but are shameless to do same things they did when Jonathan was in power.

Going forward, I want Buhari to aspire for a third term, this time I'd give him my full support and donate to his campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Maybe den dey use COW for pet una go tell me
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by seguno2: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Gerrard59:
grin

For Buhari, my parents explained everything that happened during his regime and how he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to govern Nigeria in the 21st century. I checked the history books, his statements prior to campaigns and personal qualifications, I decided not to drum up support for his election. Looking at how things are and my decision not to support, I'm proud of my judgement. I didn't fall into the league of the so-called intellectuals who sound pained today but are shameless to do same things they did when Jonathan was in power.

Going forward, I want Buhari to aspire for a third term, this time I'd give him my full support and donate to his campaign.

Why would you want to do that
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GraGra247(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

This is a true story o.. This really happened to me..

Don't mind the mumu. He thinks every man behaves like animals like them.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GraGra247(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Hapinex01:
hmmmmmm see as e sweet for ur mouth.wink
some guys can lie!

On what basis is it a lie?? Guess on the basis that it's impossible for you to resist a lady and you think all men are like you.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

HIV?

Nop... I Lost so many things
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GraGra247(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
kelvinovie25:
Honestly I have never been in this condition in my life, am a handsome guys, I used to like women alot, but I dropped those old ways and I devoted to the things of God, thanks to my current location north, so I have grown alot in my spiritual life, but now am in a confused state, this girl we started chatting, didn't know she had a guy, before I knew it was already too late, nd now am in too deep, worst part the guy is a soldier, now this babe is in my house even the bf is aware nd she told him we just friends nd all, but honestly the temptation is getting serious, we kiss nd romance nd all, but she keeps warning me if her bf catches me, he will break my head, I don't even know where to face now sef

I don't pity people like you when they get killed. xtian hypocrites.

Besides you're aware there are at least 3 billion females on earth. And out of that many you didn't see any one to celebrate your hypocrisy with except a soldiers girlfriend.

Keep digging your grave.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Gerrard59(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
seguno2:

Why would you want to do that

To teach Nigerians a lesson on the importance of history. Besides, Buhari's policies have been very good these days. grin He should be allowed to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Omoniwealth(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom
shocked alaye

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by donsheddy1(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:

If this is true, then you are to blame. How come you had a fiancee but would entertain another lady late in your bedroom.

Thank you stood firm
And you believed this bread and beans story?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ledaman: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom
Badooo! Brutal honesty.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Nop... I Lost so many things

Like what?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Newboss(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Uwa choro ikpu o shocked
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
nwadiuko1:
sex is overrated...... once my mind no dey, if u like chook breast for my mouth, nothing for you
You, you smart boyo, you dey form holi holi here, continue. Somebody go "chook breast" for your mouth you no go suck? Tell that to the Marines!!!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by EbuGeneral(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:

During my service year then in Enugu, I was staying with my senior brother. His next door neighbor a lady, her junior sister came around. she would watch movie in our room till late midnight and sometimes sleep in our room.

During days that I didn't go to school or cds, she'll come over and stay with me, watch movies on my laptop. We'll play and I liked her flat tummy. One day, we were playing, she now told me to help her hook her bra, I searched for the bra hook and couldn't see it.

I was tempted to grab her bobson from the back, but My body was willing but my spirit held back. I now told her to gimme the hook, she did and I hooked the bra.

I still thank God I didn't do something funny that day.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by KODACK: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Someone should volunteer to wake me up, When everyone is done lying.

I had an experience which I currently regret to smashing........ Matured babe.... If I see her now ehn, am sure her legs would loose their purpose when I'm done

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Timisamd(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

Wow .. How long did it takes for your D to cool don then ?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by NUJABEZ: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
I remember in one of my past jobs, this babe that I always used to joke around with. You know all these sexually suggestive jokes and banters, right? She was finally ready to give me some.

So on this day, I was passing her in the hallway and said "see this fine girl"

She said "fine boy manager."

I said "If you follow me to my office, I will do many baaaad things to you."

She turned around and followed me to the office. I was dazed. I didn't think that that was even a possibility in ten thousand years.

I locked the office door, pressed her to it. Her eyes twinkled, a half smile stuck on her face.

She said "see me here"

I stood looking at her like she was an apparition. She hugged me tight, pressed her big big boobs on my chest.

I wanted to fork her so bad. I wanted to squeeze her boobs, lick all over her calm face. I imagined lifting her skirt, pulling her pant to the side and fuc.cking her like the bitch she was. Nothing could stop me. It was just the two of us on that whole floor. Inspite of the blood coursing through my penis, and the beautiful girl urging me to fu..ck her, I held my peace.

I opened the door and let her out and then masturbated furiously there in the office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.