Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (43819 Views)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Preciousgirl(f): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Tobinrobin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dem no dey use chicken do pet

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Preciousgirl(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
Dem no dey use chicken do pet

grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Preciousgirl(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she’s was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

If this is true, then you are to blame. How come you had a fiancee but would entertain another lady late in your bedroom.

Thank you stood firm

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Tobinrobin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

If this is true, then you are to blame. How come you had a fiancee but would entertain another lady late in your bedroom.

Thank you stood firm

That’s the truth & it wasn’t late at night. Read again. It was after CDS. She was only a friend and she has never slept at my place, just visited often that’s it

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Preciousgirl(f): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:

That’s the truth & it wasn’t late at night. Read again. It was after CDS. She was only a friend and she has never slept at my place, just visited often that’s it

OK good one, little Joseph

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by abogjohn(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
So many times, when I was working in the Hotel
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
sad I will forever be a born again Christian even though i love Islamic tenets and our Islamic brothers sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Flashh: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes! Because my name is overcomer.
Honestly, I have no interest in typing anything, concerning this topic.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
severally, Reminiscing my university days I was a brilliant chap and very good in mathematics so, numerous ladies came to my lodge for private study . where will i start from..... she came to my apartment a day to her exam and slept over because she wanted to study . Imagine a lady wearing a skimpy shorts studying on mine bed . I encountered such on several occasion.
There was even a lady I assisted to write exam of which our agreement was to pay me money but she boldly ascribed to paying me by kind.
All through my university I still wonder how I resisted such temptations . Maybe because my girlfriend reside in same lodge or I was more concern about my academics.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by YesNo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
many many times

no be every thing wey dey inside plate be food.

sometimes man gats to do shakara too. yes oh!

64 Likes 8 Shares

No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
You can’t
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by jerryfunky(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

so u mean to tell us that you FAILED this TEST?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry Just dont want to remember what Sex has put me sad sad... Its very hard to forgive myself oo...but i gat to forgive my Self and move on

#So Sad angry sad

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by NonFarmPayrol: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
of course

b ack then in Uni , female friends will come around

spend the night in funny stuff braless etc
, start funny topics to take your mind there
sleep on same bed

i will keep my distance, had a GF and i was not sex starved either
today they still keep that full respect for me
you dont want to become a public figure tomorrow and some toolz come for you!!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by meeky007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
if you saw a NAKED WOMAN and didn't have sex with her have you fallen for the temptation?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Yankee101: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Everytime.

I dey suspect babe wey wan jus kpansh for no obvious reason.

You carry belle for someone wan gimme?
You carry disease?
You be ogbanje wan steal my soul?
You be car with high mileage?
You sabi my ex babe?
You be hari jah? (Ask hausa persin)
You get camera set inside room?

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by FreeConCiencE: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by OkirikaDealer: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yea
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by odaniel1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
oh yes. My fadaz tenant always came upstairs in d morning to say hi in a white towel only. I chose to see that towel as POP instead.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by YorubaNinja: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
angry
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by jerryfunky(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
abogjohn:
So many times, when I was working in the Hotel

please how can i work in a hotel.....i want to check sumtin??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Dpharisee: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes, when I was still naive. Not that I didn't fall for the temptation but liver failed me despite the girl holding me tight in the room and pressing me with her boobs. I couldn't summon courage because I was afraid she would be disappointed with me since we were reading mates, moreover I actually did not know where to start from grin

24 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Depends on who's tempting...
I'd personally flog Teni with leather belt if she tries to tempt me.
But I'll f.uck banky's wife hard

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes.... everywhere was smelling fish..... That was how I was able to resist....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guys overcome sexual temptation?
Or na the sexual temptation go manage overcome their overbloated sexual urge?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by saintol(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I don't like test. it is only 30 marks. What I like is examination. That one is 70 marks. Oya come and do examination for me na. hahahahah!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
The title though. Looks like guys are the only ones being tempted, or they have a harder time overcoming it.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.