Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power (5166 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Mylover259(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2019
An Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting at Ibadan on Tuesday remanded a 50- year old man, Fatai Busari, in Agodi prison for allegedly causing the death of his concubine after he ‘sexed’ her to death.

Busari allegedly drank herbal aphrodisiac (man power) before having s*x with 48-year-old Sadiat Adejuwon.

Busari of Asaka area of Ibadan was arraigned on a one- count charge of causing death.

See VIDEO

[url=toris.club/2019/09/28/ibadan-woman-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover-who-drank-man-power/]IBADAN WOMAN DIES DURING S*X ROMP WITH LOVER WHO DRANK MAN POWER[/url]

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Kingdollar28(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Samuel200: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
This one really serious
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ezemarcel(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
At this age sex is ur only achievement
Now you don win trophy....

Enjoy ur medals in prison .....anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Rosyyy(f): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Ok naa,this is serious.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove can we still?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Ishilove can we still?
Ogbeni ma yo mi lenu o jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by MedicH: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Lol devil don smile big time.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Mylover259:
An Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting at Ibadan on Tuesday remanded a 50- year old man, Fatai Busari, in Agodi prison for allegedly causing the death of his concubine after he ‘sexed’ her to death.

Busari allegedly drank herbal aphrodisiac (man power) before having s*x with 48-year-old Sadiat Adejuwon.

Busari of Asaka area of Ibadan was arraigned on a one- count charge of causing death.

See VIDEO

[url=toris.club/2019/09/28/ibadan-woman-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover-who-drank-man-power/]IBADAN WOMAN DIES DURING S*X ROMP WITH LOVER WHO DRANK MAN POWER[/url]
As for you, 21st century Nigerian blogger, you lots are very unintelligent. I posted this story on Nairaland, two years ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/3441102/ibadan-woman-dies-during-sex

You are one of Nigeria's problems.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

As for you, 21st century Nigerian blogger, you lots are very unintelligent. I posted this story on Nairaland, two years ago.

See the thing wey u dey research. You dey fear? Don't mind that your smallie friend wey dey call me ancestor. Plenty of lead in the pencil, and it does not require any additives for superior performance. Dont worry, neither of us will kick bucket during the do or after.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Motigbo
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

See the thing wey u dey research. You dey fear? Don't mind that your smallie friend wey dey call me ancestor. Plenty of lead in the pencil, and it does not require any additives for superior performance. Dont worry, neither of us will kick bucket during the do or after.

Minister of Nacking Affairs cheesy

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by yungsmart(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
This one is too strong ooo. She died in active service.

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ahmed0336(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
She died serving Manity undecided

What a way to die SMH grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by romenna: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
She died in active service
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by dkronicle(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lols kncking gon wrong. Please read my signature below
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by obynno7(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
nawa oo the first of it kind den it was all about women killing men with their pussy
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Pkid(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by rtdCivilservant: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pkid:
have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
Only u sleeping like this?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Belugaice1: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please what's the name of the Man power
I want to check something
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by pmc01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

grin cheesy grin

Who taught you this, iyawo ti o nylon bag? tongue
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by pmc01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Only u sleeping like this?

grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by pmc01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
pmc01:

grin cheesy grin

Who taught you this, iyawo ti o nylon bag? tongue
Won bi mi leko grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pkid:

please help me
Go for HIV test after 6 months. If it is still negative, thank your God and zip up
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Go for HIV test after 6 months. If it is still negative, thank your God and zip up
hmmmmmm still waiting for your brezz slap o
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
It seems you're idle this evening
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

It seems you're idle this evening
You motivate me....
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
It seems you're idle this evening. If you're in Lagos come let's hang out at La Campagne Tropicana. All bills on me
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

It seems you're idle this evening. If you're in Lagos come let's hang out at La Campagne Tropicana. All bills on me
Sadly I am out of Lagos....
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by pmc01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Won bi mi leko grin

Odimma cheesy
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Sadly I am out of Lagos....
Too bad. Whenever you're in this parts holla me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Silent Treatment / Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / Shaving Down There --- Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.