Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50431 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by YungJo207(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Na half word we dey tell responsible/good pikin when the word reach him belle the word go turn full/1 word ( translated from Yoruba to English/pigin )

As long as you are 18 and above legally you are held for every actions you take....that is all I can say
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
There is a gods to receive every sacrifice, nomatter how insignificant you regard it. No winder bible said their`s power in words.

We gats be careful for this lifeooo

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Namdeenero(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Blood oath kept you from marrying but didn’t stop him?? grin Nne go and check yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Jaqenhghar: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Bullshit story. 2 people did the so called oath and somehow he managed to get married. Id believe this crap if he too couldnt marry.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by BabaCommander: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Why is it not affecting the man?
Hanty talk true biko, na bad character chased your potential suitors away.

Olosho plus wannabe feminism is a turn off for most African men.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Jaqenhghar: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Namdeenero:
Blood oath kept you from marrying but didn’t stop him?? grin Nne go and check yourself
I wonder
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Why do you want to break it
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by princfred(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2019
If not that I saw the havoc this oath shit can do, my first love almost lured me into it.

Thank God she is free.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Until, love became sour.....wat does it mean sour I don't get . the story is not complete jooor.wat is the real reason it got sour dat wre dey real story is
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by ken6488(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
God forbid
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by MedicH: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Na lie oo

Na men are scum crew

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sammyj: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
This is story for the gods. If this is blood oaths as she narrated, how come he got married shocked
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chigoizie7(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Some of these young girls turning into lesbians, did all these and the more reason they don’t want to associate with men and love .
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Sterope(f): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
How come the guy got married despite the blood oath?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by nagalee(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
I feel stupid each time I remember how I almost did this.

The nigga was that lovely eh? grin

Well,if its you,even I,luminouz won't mind doing some blood oath thingy! wink
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by MedicH: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Na lie oo

Na men are scum crew

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by YungJo207(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2019
princfred:
If not that I saw the havoc this oath shit can do, my first love almost lured me into it.

Thank God she is free.

But you you turn to virtual dog race and JAPA, she would have done the same too. Saying she was young is not a good excuse.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chigoizie7(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2019
It is not that you can’t marry oh, what scares most of them is the repercussions, it might not have started dealing with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by legba1(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Jus negodu undecided

But it should affect the guy in question, abi na only you take the oath?

Read again pls.....haba
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Exponental(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
Is knack your problem... Oath wont stop you from knacking but end result wont be a fulfilling one.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by PheelzAlmighty: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Girls and stupid moves sad
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Osobi32(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:
Lies undecided

Why can't these women just responsibility for once? Always blaming someone else for their shiiit....the same evil guy is now married and yet he is still to be blamed for the blood oath? He travelled out and you dated others? Love went sour for many years but as soon as you saw him in the country again,you rushed to demand for marriage? Why is it that its only you the curse dey affect? Are you sure its not your rotten attitude that made the others run away?
this is exactly why I will always have issues with women, always blaming men for their stupid mistakes. They can never take responsibility for their actions or own up their mistakes.. God forbid
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by emmahoney(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Shitty talk, after all the guy married without being affected with your nonsensical blood oath. Change your ways and see how men will come for you.

It is only in Africa where blood covenant appears potent mainly because many people have stopped using their cerebral hemisphere when it is highly needed.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Mutemenot(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2019
You left the young man, now you want him back cos he has made it in life n probably your greed to move on didn't fetch you any gain.
Your advise to young women should direct them to be contented at what they have, that life is not always glitter
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by dakoru84: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=chiomarita post=82640549]Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I waited for many years for him to come back. But it never happened.

I desperately needed to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming. I tried so many relationships, but they all failed,” she said amidst uncontrollable tears.

She continued: “The guy later came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he is no longer interested in getting married to me but he ignored me.
Then, few months ago, my brother called me to search for his (My fiancé) name on Facebook that the said guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked, but I laughed over it. But I can still feel the pains. Right deep inside my heart. I want to warn our young ones out there. Love is not enough for blood oath. He deceived and used me.

I REMEMBER A GIRL WHO ONCE CHEATED ON ME AND AFTER CAUGHT HER
SHE SAID LET TAKE OATH AND I COVER IT UP AND USED HER HEAD TILL DATE SHE UNDER MY CONTROL
AM NOT MAD TO TAKE OATH WITH A WOMAN
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by asgard01(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=chiomarita post=82640549]Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I nearly tried this shit
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by nwosunnanenye(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Who be this one nau
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Spatta: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Sin= Satan's Identification Number
Sin= Success In Nothing

Slowly but wholly taking control
Sin will take you farther than you wanna go
Sin will leave you longer than you wanna stay
Sin will cost you far more than you wanna pay

At Last
Leaving you dying with nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by YungJo207(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
I feel stupid each time I remember how I almost did this.

Almost doesn't move a ship ( jack Sparrow voice ) people should be wise oooo help us share a thing or 2 about your experience so some old people still desperate for love can learn.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by bluefilm: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Story for the gods.

You dey busy dey do 'bend down select' thinking say time dey your side.

Before you know it, you don turn evening newspaper.

Now you see the result.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.