Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50429 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Kwanza: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Made similar mistake,
Still somehow paying for it!

God dey.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

The nigga was that lovely eh? grin

Well,if its you,even I,luminouz won't mind doing some blood oath thingy! wink

no be me nd you grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
You lie! Tell us something else. You jilted the guy when he was nothing, now he's now ok and you want to marry him. Judging by your look and age, the guy is not a small boy again and he just married, why can't you work on yourself and do same. Ir beta still get belle outside make you just get ur own pikin. You mata is very simple, go to church they will deliver u, or beta still try babalawo. Dibia sime, dibia ahulu!
Or she can try Amadioha, we will be happy to help her cheesy
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Kwanza:
Made similar mistake,

God dey.
share your story lets learn
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2019
YungJo207:

Almost doesn't move a ship ( jack Sparrow voice ) people should be wise oooo help us share a thing or 2 about your experience so some old people still desperate for love can learn.

love can just make us silly atimes.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Kwanza:
Made similar mistake,

God dey.
yea! Right! keep telling yourself that.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Deltatoto:
we can stl do it dm me for unbreakable blood oaths.
I dont need it again.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Deltatoto: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
I dont need it again.
its better late than never I have done it with 4 girls
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Jabioro: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2019
If the guy you took oath with can get or have married so to say you also can married..the said oath has been destroyed long time ago..Abi where Iis the blood of Jesus..
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
no be me nd you grin

I'm talking about 'a ring on your finger' kinda oath. grin

Hope you good?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Spatta:
Sin= Satan's Identification Number
Sin= Success In Nothing

Slowly but wholly taking control
Sin will take you farther than you wanna go
Sin will leave you longer than you wanna stay
Sin will cost you far more than you wanna pay

At Last
Leaving you dying with nothing to show
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2019
chigoizie7:
It is not that you can’t marry oh, what scares most of them is the repercussions, it might not have started dealing with the guy.
Rubbish, when will it start dealing with the guy? when he is 90 years old?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by TrebleChamp(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2019
How come the blood convenant didn't stop him from getting married? Abi na only female the tin dey affect ni?

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by egopersonified(f): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Young love, that oath thing is common. I thank God say I jump am pass.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by QuickStandard: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
toprealman:
Now that you are a man.....How market?

My wonderful family brother.
Thanking God for Life on a daily

A wonderful wonderful daughter and twin boys.

Is God not incredible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Deltatoto:
its better late than never I have done it with 4 girls
if those girls naked curse you, e go catch you.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by kaziblake(f): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
Read it slowly again..
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Only in Nigeria/Africa.

I would like to take blood oath with Rihana, salma hayek, Nikky minaj and Alisha keys. grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by idesylvester(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
bros read the story well, she kept having failed relationships not failed sex. The oath has nothing to do with sex but building a family, she doesn't want to have kids out of wedlock
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

I'm talking about 'a ring on your finger' kinda oath. grin

Hope you good?
sure Im good
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin
Ignorance is a decease!!!

I remember when I was younger, immediately after my secondary school.
I had a love affair with a girl who was a bit older than me. She was crazy about me cos of "mostly my sexual prowess and abilities".
Booooom, there came a day when she brought razor blade, and requested we had an oath never to leave each other alone.

That she would die if I ever left her! shocked

My saving Grace was that a few days before that particular day, my pastor in church had preached on the topic: the dangers of blood oath and it's consequences.

I quickly used my little sense to promise her that I can never leave her.
That was how I was able to escape.

Thank goodness, it wasn't long before admission came, I had to run for my dear tender live.

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

You want people to believe this crap right?

Your pastor is a crook.

They are all crooks
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinceraconcept(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
I feel stupid each time I remember how I almost did this.
You must be so diabolic, maybe an Omo agba. Why would anyone in her right senses do that? Is it to cling to the guy for him not to let you down or what? I've seen it in movies but don't know about the efficacy though. Was it the guy that talked you into it or your own decision?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by YungJo207(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
love can just make us silly atimes.

True but not to the point of taking an oath what nonsense is that shey that one looks like Quaker oath.... falling in love is not an excuse to be silly sometimes.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by ensamy(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
IT DOES NOT WORK, IT WORKS IF ONLY YOU BELIEVE IN IT. I DID WITH SEVERAL GIRLS WHILE IN THE UNIVERSITY AND NOTHING HAPPENS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

So if Aisha met you now tell you say she go marry you but Una go need share blood oath you go refuse her proposal

If not take this one
don't mind him. or Beyonce, Rihana and Alesha keys. grin

I give him another durty slap
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by QuickStandard: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Get your uninterrupted power supply today.

Check Sig for details
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Isoduwa(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2019
gypsey:
don't mind him. or Beyonce, Rihana and Alesha keys. grin

I give him another durty slap

Done that sir
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by QuickStandard: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2019
gypsey:
You want people to believe this crap right?

Your pastor is a crook

They are all crooks

You don't have to believe it.
I didn't share my story so you could applaud me or give me some benefits
I did so others who might be ignorant of the trap can learn.

And whether pastors are crook or not, it's God that can judge not you

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Some Cult initiation can get you entangled

gentle136:
This will be one of d last thing I will ever do for love.

Thunder fire love.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by RexTramadol1: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Such an enticing pot
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinceraconcept(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2019
idesylvester:
bros read the story well, she kept having failed relationships not failed sex. The oath has nothing to do with sex but building a family, she doesn't want to have kids out of wedlock
But she wants to have sex out of wedlock. I no even blame the guy, Omo aye ja pa and went ahead to marry a decent young girl after using this one like toilet paper

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Fool yourself. Every blood has a voice.

University student doing blood oath upanadan...that is the first sign that your many oaths oath has a form grip on you.

ensamy:
IT DOES NOT WORK, IT WORKS IF ONLY YOU BELIEVE IN IT. I DID WITH SEVERAL GIRLS WHILE IN THE UNIVERSITY AND NOTHING HAPPENS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.