Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50435 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Commentor:
Mtcheew.

Check your character.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
So why can't she run to a man of God to help her break the oath? Hmm.. ....seems people have lost hope on MOGs due to the scandals we see daily.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Kaybaba5(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Sorry for your predicament.....
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Truthbites: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2019
My sister, that blood oath is bullshit. I know thousands of ladies who didnt do blood oath and they are still unmarried...even if u read d Bible, women and marriage thing has always been an issue. Not every one will get husband or wife..focus on other things and be happy

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by samology2000: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2019
So the Blood oath did not affect the guy. Na only u e affect. Oyo lo wa...

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Enskynelson(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2019
The guy you entered the oath with was able to get married and you could not. OK, bye!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by majamajic(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Jus negodu undecided

But it should affect the guy in question, abi na only you take the oath?

are u on free data ?

u fail to see where she said the guy tried many marriages but failed and his business not moving well till they broke the oath

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by naijadrivablog: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2019
legba1:

Read again pls.....haba
No. you read again.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:
Lies undecided

Why can't these women just accept responsibility for once? Always blaming someone else for their shiiit....the same evil guy is now married and yet he is still to be blamed for the blood oath? He travelled out and you dated others? Love went sour for many years but as soon as you saw him in the country again,you rushed to demand for marriage? Why is it that its only you the curse dey affect? Are you sure its not your rotten attitude that made the others run away?
. A bottle of whatever for this guy u too wise jor, when she asked the guy to freed her, I believe it was fake that is why the guy ignored it.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Paulo3ree(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
Wait a minute

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Enskynelson:
The guy you entered the oath with was able to get married and you could not. OK, bye!

u didn't finish reading the story I think , she mentioned that the guy marriages failed and his business collapsed during the time
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by franchasng: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2019
When you advice all these small boys and girls, especially the girls who usually start dating earlier than guys that they should stop being foolishly in love at such age, they will tag you wicked uncle and start to hate you for trying to protect them from harm, isorai undecided

You will see one small girl that can't even afford to buy her own panties forming Beyonce and Jay Z crazy in love with one no future ambition boy still sagging his trousers up and down not knowing that what's ahead of him is bigger than sagging trouser and frying hair like Chicago gays angry

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Femeto: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Which blood oat why didn't it affect the guy?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Isoduwa(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2019
gentle136:
This will be one of d last thing I will ever do for love.

Thunder fire love.

So if Aisha met you now tell you say she go marry you but Una go need share blood oath you go refuse her proposal

If not take this one

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by franchasng: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Truthbites:
My sister, that blood oath is bullshit. I know thousands of ladies who didnt do blood oath and they are still unmarried...even if u read d Bible, women and marriage thing has always been an issue. Not every one will get husband or wife..focus on other things and be happy
That is the truth, not all ladies of today who desire to get married will get married at last, not because they are too bad though but because of the situation of things in the world;

1.) Bad economy and rising unemployment/underemployment all over the world is discouraging so many guys from taking the bold step of getting married.

2.) Increase in gay practice is also reducing the number of eligible suitors for eligible spinsters.

3.) Increase in global crime and terrorism is also leading to the deaths of so many eligible bachelors, and others going to jail to waste their life while their supposed bride wait in vain!

4.) Global civilisation and spread of feminism by modern ladies is making more men to loose interest in getting married since they can still enjoy their sex life and have babies without getting married or being chastised for doing so.

All these factors and more have reduced the number of eligible bachelors for ready waiting spinsters, which will make it difficult and impossible for all ladies to find a husband to marry, its not gonna get any better

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by toprealman: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:
Ignorance is a decease!!!

I remember when I was younger, immediately after my secondary school.
I had a love affair with a girl who was a bit older than me. She was crazy about me cos of "mostly my sexual prowess and abilities".
Booooom, there came a day when she brought razor blade, and requested we had an oath never to leave each other alone.
By
That she would die if I ever left her! shocked

My saving Grace was that a few days before that particular day, my pastor in church had preached on the topic: the dangers of blood oath and it's consequences.

I quickly used my little sense to promise her that I can never leave her.
That was how I was able to escape.

Thank goodness, it wasn't long before admission came, I had to run for my dear tender live.

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

Now that you are a man.....How market?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Sunnymatey(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2019
So why didnt the oath stop the guy from getting married to another woman.

My dear, lm here if u are ready.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Beke2020: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2019
coolit's your choice!

Sexy Or Homely? Please Help Me Choose A Wife Material!

https://livelystones.com.ng/sexy-or-homely-please-help-me-choose-a-wife-material/

chiomarita:
Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I waited for many years for him to come back. But it never happened.

I desperately needed to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming. I tried so many relationships, but they all failed,” she said amidst uncontrollable tears.

She continued: “The guy later came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he is no longer interested in getting married to me but he ignored me.
Then, few months ago, my brother called me to search for his (My fiancé) name on Facebook that the said guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked, but I laughed over it. But I can still feel the pains. Right deep inside my heart. I want to warn our young ones out there. Love is not enough for blood oath. He deceived and used me.

https://pearlsnews.com/help-blood-oath-i-took-at-18-has-ruined-my-life-actress/

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2019
chimaobinelson:
There is a gods to receive every sacrifice, nomatter how insignificant you regard it. No winder bible said their`s power in words.

We gats be careful for this lifeooo

I bet u r a Christian or moslem yet here u r talking of gods. I thought we believe there is only one god!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Solsix(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Good will not allow me take an oath, if u don't believe me that your problem. Every action has consequences!!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by farem: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?

So in your bereft understanding, knacking is equal to marriage.
See me see wahala.

Cockroaches and goats sef dey knack, does it mean dem marry?

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Deltatoto: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
I feel stupid each time I remember how I almost did this.
we can stl do it dm me for unbreakable blood oaths.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Adebowhales:
She can untake the oath by drinking coffee with cornflakes.

You no well grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by madridsta007(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
chiomarita:
Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I waited for many years for him to come back. But it never happened.

I desperately needed to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming. I tried so many relationships, but they all failed,” she said amidst uncontrollable tears.

She continued: “The guy later came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he is no longer interested in getting married to me but he ignored me.
Then, few months ago, my brother called me to search for his (My fiancé) name on Facebook that the said guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked, but I laughed over it. But I can still feel the pains. Right deep inside my heart. I want to warn our young ones out there. Love is not enough for blood oath. He deceived and used me.

https://pearlsnews.com/help-blood-oath-i-took-at-18-has-ruined-my-life-actress/

If this is true, then you guys need help.

A blood oath is the worst kind of oath to make. Young people these days do not have sense.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Otunbastevo(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
What is even love? Thank God I don't believe in that bullshit... I only love myself, Bleep any other person.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Immarocks(f): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2019
my God.... patience to read and understand a little long write up is a problem for most people even when a message is passed clearly.....the lady said the guy also faced his some challenges.his children not surviving and his business falling...

they won't just read to the end but will be quick to pass judgement and blame.

so in this age and time bad character of a lady is the only hindrance a lady has to getting married?..SMH shallow minds

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by friendlyadvice: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
She should not blame the blood oath. It issue might be related to her character

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by godofuck231: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
thank god she know what love is or was like and she will find love again, bound by blood , undone by blood then, only if the two partners available on the day of the blood oath taking is present and same blood used and the vow reversed , then they can both be free
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2019
You lie! Tell us something else. You jilted the guy when he was nothing, now he's now ok and you want to marry him. Judging by your look and age, the guy is not a small boy again and he just married, why can't you work on yourself and do same. Ir beta still get belle outside make you just get ur own pikin. You mata is very simple, go to church they will deliver u, or beta still try babalawo. Dibia sime, dibia ahulu!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:
Lies undecided

Why can't these women just accept responsibility for once? Always blaming someone else for their shiiit....the same evil guy is now married and yet he is still to be blamed for the blood oath? He travelled out and you dated others? Love went sour for many years but as soon as you saw him in the country again,you rushed to demand for marriage? Why is it that its only you the curse dey affect? Are you sure its not your rotten attitude that made the others run away?
Absolutely!!! Love oath my butt! As you have quite Rightly and Cleverly Asserted, Why is it that she is the only one Affected by the bloody so called oath?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Love Oath my butt! Anyone who believes in such crap needs their Medular tested. come and do love oath with me, i will fu ck so many women and have dozens of children.

Who da hell still falls in love or wants to get married in thesedays of baby mamarism.

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72