Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50434 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by tunize(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
Do you even read to understand at all?
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chigoizie7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish, when will it start dealing with the guy? when he is 90 years old?

Perhaps
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Deltatoto: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
if those girls naked curse you, e go catch you.
why.i settle all na with cars and cash
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by nextstep(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Interesting... blood oath prevented you from having relationships, but did not stop the guy from marrying? Hrm... auntie, I suspect it's not the blood oath that's the problem.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Dracas: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why didn't the oath scuttle the man's marriage before hand?
Check your character. You may be your own problem.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Enskynelson(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
majamajic:

u didn't finish reading the story I think , she mentioned that the guy marriages failed and his business collapsed during the time

Go back and read it. The guy marriages failed where? In the US? Read again cos I just did in case I made a mistake.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by majamajic(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Enskynelson:

Go back and read it. The guy marriages failed where? In the US? Read again cos I just did in case I made a mistake.

check again , at the end

under her picture
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
majamajic:

u didn't finish reading the story I think , she mentioned that the guy marriages failed and his business collapsed during the time
That"s what she claimed, maybe was also hopping, how can we confirm from the Guy? if his marriages and business failed? Why would his business fail also? was the Oath for his business too?.

One pontificates. undecided
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Kwanza: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
sinaj:
share your story lets learn
The story is big,babe.

Just tried to take it off my head, ....e no funny!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I bet u r a Christian or moslem yet here u r talking of gods. I thought we believe there is only one god!
Yes ,there is God (Yahweh) and Jesus ( Yeshua Hamashiach) his son and there is Satan and his demons /angels whom fetish people offer rituals ,oaths and the likes to as "gods"
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
chimaobinelson:

Yes ,there is God (Yahweh) and Jesus ( Yeshua Hamashiach) his son and there is Satan and his demons /angels whom fetish people offer rituals ,oaths and the likes to as "gods"

But u r not fetish yet u also refer to them as gods. We Christians only have one God. God the Son is part of that one God.
By the way how come ALL our foremost technological innovators are people who don’t believe in all these demon and power of the supernatural stuff. From Elon Musk to Mark Zuckerburg to Ray Kurtzweil to Jack Ma to Nland’s Suen
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I bet u r a Christian or moslem yet here u r talking of gods. I thought we believe there is only one god!
make no mistake bro, there is only one 'God' not 'god', but there are many gods. Yes they are called god becos they seek to be worshipped , the very thing that caused d great battle in heaven. Even bible said in genesis "thou shall not have or worship any other 'god' except God (YHWH Sabbaoth)
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
chimaobinelson:

make no mistake bro, there is only one 'God' not 'god', but there are many gods. Yes they are called god becos they seek to be worshipped , the very thing that caused d great battle in heaven. Even bible said in genesis "thou shall not have or worship any other 'god' except God (YHWH Sabbaoth)

U can’t make this sort of statement without a clear definition of “god”. So start with that. If someone wishes to be worshipped, does that make them god?

What does ‘you shall have no other gods before me’ mean?
It means to only have one God(capital)which is God. ... For a fuller understanding go to Cor. 11: When the commandment says to have no other gods 'before Me,' it means to love something more than God.
You should worship God instead of your money, bike, Nintendo, computer or TV.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U can’t make this sort of statement without a clear definition of “god”. So start with that. If someone wishes to be worshipped, does that make them god?

What does ‘you shall have no other gods before me’ mean?
It means to only have one God(capital)which is God. ... For a fuller understanding go to Cor. 11: When the commandment says to have no other gods 'before Me,' it means to love something more than God.
You should worship God instead of your money, bike, Nintendo, computer or TV.
you are right bro . But u need to understand why the bible said "ye are god" and God why speaking to moses said "i have made you god unto pharoh".

if we are created in the image of God, we then posess the attributes of god; praised, worshipped, love, protect, "create"/make, etc.

but above all, God our grand creator detaste when we little gods he made fail 2 acknowledge him & takin glory & credence 4 what He enabled us 2 do.

love ur properties bt love God more, ok
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
chimaobinelson:
you are right bro . But u need to understand why the bible said "ye are god" and God why speaking to moses said "i have made you god unto pharoh".

if we are created in the image of God, we then posess the attributes of god; praised, worshipped, love, protect, "create"/make, etc.

but above all, God our grand creator detaste when we little gods he made fail 2 acknowledge him & takin glory & credence 4 what He enabled us 2 do.

love ur properties bt love God more, ok

Like I said u have to define “god”. It is just a word. If a god should be able to stop his own heart from beating or his own hair from growing them u r not god. What sort of god r u if u don’t even have control over processes within your own body, talkless of within someone else.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Like I said u have to define “god”. It is just a word. If a god should be able to stop his own heart from beating or his own hair from growing them u r not god. What sort of god r u if u don’t even have control over processes within your own body, talkless of within someone else.
4 never said you are god, GOD said it himself, and you cant know more than him, there's only one God who is mysteriously timeless and can do all omniscience things at will,. But we the lil god still do within our power confinment do signs and wonders and technologies that he (God) has empowered us to do
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
chimaobinelson:
4 never said you are god, GOD said it himself, and you cant know more than him, there's only one God who is mysteriously timeless and can do all omniscience things at will,. But we the lil god still do within our power confinment do signs and wonders and technologies that he (God) has empowered us to do

It depends on God’s definition of god which clearly is different from yours. According to your definition u r not god. Here is your definition, what u wrote:

“make no mistake bro, there is only one 'God' not 'god', but there are many gods. Yes they are called god becos they seek to be worshipped , the very thing that caused d great battle in heaven”

Since u don’t seek to be worshipped, u r not god (going entirely by your definition)
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

It depends on God’s definition of god which clearly is different from yours. According to your definition u r not god. Here is your definition, what u wrote:

“make no mistake bro, there is only one 'God' not 'god', but there are many gods. Yes they are called god becos they seek to be worshipped , the very thing that caused d great battle in heaven”

Since u don’t seek to be worshipped, u r not god (going entirely by your definition)
bro, you intentionally avoided the part where i mentioned some 'godly' attributes of which 'worship taking' is one. Please refere to it for more understanding.
its worthy of note that 'God' is indefinable but rather attempted by highlighting 'SOME' of his attributes which u and me and angels posses.
Humans, angels can take up worship without ascribing it to God their grand maker and that makes God angry. Remember lucifer/satan, pharoh and nebbukadnezeh(my spellings)
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
chimaobinelson:
bro, you intentionally avoided the part where i mentioned some 'godly' attributes of which 'worship taking' is one. Please refere to it for more understanding.
its worthy of note that 'God' is indefinable but rather attempted by highlighting 'SOME' of his attributes which u and me and angels posses.
Humans, angels can take up worship without ascribing it to God their grand maker and that makes God angry. Remember lucifer/satan, pharoh and nebbukadnezeh(my spellings)

I avoided nothing (see the screenshot below).
Bottom line is, unless we radically change our definition and understanding of what a god is, human beings are not gods. That’s why they are said to be human, mortal men. Gods are not mortal. Gods don’t get sick and die. Gods have supernatural powers. Gods have their existence mainly in the spiritual realm. Those are the basic attributes of a god as we currently define and understand it.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chimaobinelson(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I avoided nothing (see the screenshot below).
Bottom line is, unless we radically change our definition and understanding of what a god is, human beings are not gods. That’s why they are said to be human, mortal men. Gods are not mortal. Gods don’t get sick and die. Gods have supernatural powers. Gods have their existence mainly in the spiritual realm. Those are the basic attributes of a god as we currently define and understand it.
No other god enabled his own existence except God(Yahweh), Jesus, angels, man , satan, and all heavenly host have begining but God.
like i told you, you cant define the word 'god' exhaustibly but only can highlight some of god features. If u understand what the concept of 'man' and its tripertite nature, u will gets his undying part. However, not me bt God said u are god!
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by CanadaOrBust: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
chimaobinelson:
No other god enabled his own existence except God(Yahweh), Jesus, angels, man , satan, and all heavenly host have begining but God.
like i told you, you cant define the word 'god' exhaustibly but only can highlight some of god features. If u understand what the concept of 'man' and its tripertite nature, u will gets his undying part. However, not me bt God said u are god!

U keep saying it’s not u but God that said it and I keep telling u, u have to know God’s definition of “god”. Because it is obviously different from man’s. By God’s definition a slave is god, while man will never call a slave god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.