Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (46196 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by jeff1607(m): 2:54am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..

Please show me how
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by emkz: 3:28am On Sep 29, 2019
When the Lord spoke "touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm", please he was not referring to the god of men in Nigeria who hide behind "god called me" and commit all manners of atrocities in the name of their god.

Nigeria probably has the highest number of churches per squared kilometer or by population, but the rate of evil is linearly proportional to the number of churches in Nigeria without a constant.

We should not be afraid to speak up or suffer in silence. A lot of damaged people are everywhere on account of being raped psychologically or physically by those they trust. We need to put a stop to this. The way some folks bash simply_Tacha, they should channel the energy to bashing these god of men and force them out of the system.

Dear national assembly, step in to stem the tide. Make laws to criminalize rape. My recommendation is a death sentence at the minimum. Since the women in the national assembly have decided to be quiet, Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji should champion this. These guys have an opportunity to make history, but they prefer to be quiet as god of men hold the country to ransom. Sorry folks, since god of men and men have refused to live morally, let government impose morality by heavily punitive measures. Three famous pastors engaged in such acts need to be hanged and I can bet rape cases would reduce drastically.

Why in f*ck's sake has Biodun Fatoyinbo not been arrested yet? Are there no basic laws criminalizing sexual assault in our legal statutes? Biodun, you might get away in Nigeria, but a word of advise, don't carry that behaviour to the United States. The law would not spare you.

On the spiritual side, does he rape these women as sacrifice to whoever gives him his powers?

6 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by ArticleBeast: 3:35am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
More than two people can't be wrong.
You think so... The millions of people that voted Buhari thinking he is the god sent savior nko. Hundreds of million of people can be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by tunderoc(m): 4:04am On Sep 29, 2019
So una stupid BBNaija don dey end una wan fall back to this, so something go Sha dey trend to keep lazy Nigerian yootz from facing reality. We go Sha get sense for dis country Las Las
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by basty: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:

You are lying, majority might not be right. Because many people are doing one thing does not mean they are doing the right thing.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nnemuka(f): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo should be arrested ASAP before he goes to rape imPatience Jonathan. Madam Journalist, you sef get some security guards, Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo will be planning to rape you too now.
Or may be he rapes your mother
he should be tamed
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Tyriq: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
I'm interested
How do I reach out
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by fatherjesse(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Her career is fading
Says someone who doesn't even have a career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by m140(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
jchioma:
cheesy

He went too far, but what joy do you derive from rape?

Sicko pasta
Arinya
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by m140(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Woman wey no say him boyfriend get wife and still wan kill himself ontop am , madam una specie they think like ant. Where you there when the raping took place , right now anyone can say anything, she should come forward with evidence... simple . Even she is supposed to be arrested sef
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2019
I think you are high on weed I gues so
Kalixx:

Bro don't waste ur strength.

Does he drag the ladies with chains to his office? Just look at u. Sorry to say, but you are among the 'slow' guys I usually talk about on this forum.

Most people who talk this way obviously have not reached an elevated status in life.

One day, hopefully, ull reach, and that is when you'll discover it is the girls that come to f*ck him, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Sirbiso: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
[sup][/sup]We are tired of this rape case always
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by tollyboy5(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
more than two people can be wrong these are women and money is involve. only proper investigation is needed. at least one idiot accusing naymar footballer of long ago rape has been charged for blackmailing even after she drop the case. if she was not charge other later married prostitute would do the same
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Sunnycliff(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:

Have you heard of conspiracy?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by dante0147: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2019
I will continue to ask this question! Why didn’t you people report when it happened! It would have been better cause he was not popular ! So no excuse of stigmatization not now that he is one of the leading pastors in Nigeria!
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by mercyviv(f): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Enough of this finger pointing accusations, if you guys don't have a concrete evidence than your personal accounts, please leave the man alone! Its already beginning to sound like a broken record!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Classickj(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I if it true this man should be send to jail
send to jail for what
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Classickj(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo should be arrested ASAP before he goes to rape imPatience Jonathan. Madam Journalist, you sef get some security guards, Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo will be planning to rape you too now.
arrested for what exactly
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Classickj(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
bjbjbj:
Rape without evidence
your head dey there
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by seunmohmoh(f): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Have you heard of conspiracy?
No, tell me please.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Isoduwa(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2019
If they do style while dogy case closed both candidate enjoy it �
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Foolish comment liked by brain dead people... More than two people can't be wrong indeed... Maybe in ur life u haven't come across the "conspiracy"
Msheww

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Isoduwa(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No, tell me please.

Ok � conspiracy na when you nor used your sense well

Your phone banned you from using Goggle?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by seunmohmoh(f): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok � conspiracy na when you nor used your sense well

Your phone banned you from using Goggle?
Trash everywhere. Stop quoting people with your dumbness.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Tyriq:

I'm interested
How do I reach out

Contact on profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Temitayo1234:
...... Let's get connected

Contact on profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
LadySarah:

Interested. lipsrsealed undecided
Contact on profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Olaxbolax100:

Biko I'm interested.
WhatsApp number is 09014238376

WhatsApp contact on my profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by verifiablefacts: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I if it true this man should be send to jail
and if it is not true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.