Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (46192 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Robnectar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
what's up man... show me how
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Realhommie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
crazygod:

When people don ready to siddon on top ur matter u go realise that there is no level they won't go. Let the courts decide.
I'm not here to pronounce him guilty of rape, but you and i know that something ain't just right..

Besides, we've seen very influential peeps being discharged and acquitted of any wrong doing whatsoever. One thing is very certain sha, the man is a randy fella..

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Daddy I'm interested cheesy

Check profile for contact
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Vision4God: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
veeceesynergy:
The story of d Pregnant Woman has been part of d hatchet plan from d onset. Maybe due to d outrage d case caused and its weight, they decided not to release dat one.
There is another one yet to be released, it will be another allegation of sexual molestation, but dis time from a 16yrs old gal.
It's a big gang up, well planned in Kuwait, being executed now. It's been long they hv been planning dis but getting who to spearhead it had always been d problem.
A lot will unfold wen d Pastor starts fighting back.
I am not supporting rape one bit, if he is found guilty, he shuld answer for his crimes.

You seem 2 know a lot about ds whole issue.
A whole lot of drama when do truth unfolds.
who is/are behind d bolded � ? For what reason?

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Robnectar:
what's up man... show me how

Contact on profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by friendlyadvice: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..

SCAM
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I if it true this man should be send to jail

Bro don't waste ur strength.

Does he drag the ladies with chains to his office? Just look at u. Sorry to say, but you are among the 'slow' guys I usually talk about on this forum.

Most people who talk this way obviously have not reached an elevated status in life.

One day, hopefully, ull reach, and that is when you'll discover it is the girls that come to f*ck him, not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
'
efighter:

If he had come with his pencil dick near my family, his decomposed corpse would be helping to grow long grain rice in my village farm.

Obviously u are not very smart and you do not know the way of girls.

Instead watch the females in your house so that they don't go near him.

Ordinary yahoo boy weh no fine but get money, u no deh see how hostel girls deh flock them?

Ordinary wizkid enter oau, year 2014 after performance, declare say hin want make 3 girls follow am go lungu. OAU girls weh deh form holy holy, e no reach 5 seconds, more than 10 don already stand up. Ull now later say wizkid raped the 10 girls abi?

Una even deh think sef?

Gosh, some nairaland guys are just quite slow mehn.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by seunmohmoh(f): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Realhommie:
Exactly, people fail to see that.. Too much sentiment.
We will see how it ends.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fatoyibo do kisa

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo just dey use religion to lapato all her femail members

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
EmmBim:
Fatoyibo do kisa
fatoyinbo ndo yeye. You're next on his list grin grin
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
We will see how it ends.
you're next on his list. The Peter and Paul wey dey your chest go hear am for him mouth that day

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by veeceesynergy: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Vision4God:

Wen d Pastor starts fighting back, a lot will be exposed.
Some of d churches and pastors involved in d conspiracy may be named ?
questions dat need to be answered,
WHY WAS THAT INTERVIEW CONDUCTED IN A CHURCH?
WHO OWNS THAT CHURCH?
WHO IS FUNDING THE 'FIGHT'.
THE UNIFORMS, HIRING OF PROTESTERS ETC, WHO FUNDED ?
It's just dat d matter has to do with a pastor, many things will never be made public, but d few dat will be seen will shock Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by boomssey(f): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
And here we go again.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by toprealman: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:
COZA COZA, the pastor is spreading his seed everywhere

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Northern Cyprus I guess
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by salford1: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2019
This doesnt come as a suprise.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by salford1: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2019
veeceesynergy:
The story of d Pregnant Woman has been part of d hatchet plan from d onset. Maybe due to d outrage d case caused and its weight, they decided not to release dat one.
There is another one yet to be released, it will be another allegation of sexual molestation, but dis time from a 16yrs old gal.
It's a big gang up, well planned in Kuwait, being executed now. It's been long they hv been planning dis but getting who to spearhead it had always been d problem.
I am not supporting rape one bit, if he is found guilty, he shuld answer for his crimes.
You need a mental health assesmemt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Kennydoc(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Wen d Pastor starts fighting back, a lot will be exposed.
Some of d churches and pastors involved in d conspiracy may be named ?
questions dat need to be answered,
WHY WAS THAT INTERVIEW CONDUCTED IN A CHURCH?
WHO OWNS THAT CHURCH?
WHO IS FUNDING THE 'FIGHT'.
THE UNIFORMS, HIRING OF PROTESTERS ETC, WHO FUNDED ?
It's just dat d matter has to do with a pastor, many things will never be made public, but d few dat will be seen will shock Nigerians.

Why him? Is he the most successful pastor even in Abuja? Enenche is more popular and has more members in Abuja. Even House on the Rock has more members and a bigger facility in Abuja.
Why only Biodun?

6 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by HBB1(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2019
salford1:

You need a mental health assesmemt.

He does o!

Many are sick, only few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by TemmyT002(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:
Pastor is a sexually perverted rapist and psychopath. I truly pity his members. Especially the women and mothers. He will never stop

He don touch you too?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by realstars: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
More than two people can't be wrong.
In the world of blackmail, there are maney witnesses of high ranking, prepaid to testify at any given time.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by salford1: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2019
EmmBim:
Fatoyibo do kisa
The guy just dey tear pata anyhow grin

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by wonlasewonimi: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2019
How is he raping all of you and none of you wanted or consented to it?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by yeyeosoronga: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Vision4God:

Because Biodun is the only god of man in Nigeria. He's so special that they will all gang up against him, including a married mother of 3, wife of a celebrity. Yes, he's so special they are after his head.
What a joke
Years ago, another lady- Ese Walters raised an allegation against him, but she was shamed and silenced. She didn't have my sympathies then because she was a grown lady dating a married man who was a pastor. She should know the scores that come with dating married men, either be the secret mistress/baby mama for life or get out if the kitchen gets too hot.
Na only him waka come?
Even Suleman vs Otobo who is more vocal and dabbling into politics with deadlier people didn't have so many accusers.
Someone said some pastors are ganging up against him. Those ones are tired of his sex addiction and settling case everyday. Their own daughters too are getting grown enough to be molested under daddy GO says you should visit. They have to protect their own daughters too. Enough of covering up rubbish

7 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Olaxbolax100: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Biko I'm interested.
WhatsApp number is 09014238376
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by LadySarah: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Interested. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Alanpoza007: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2019
veeceesynergy:
What do you mean by last sentence that you don't support rape and if he's found guilty, he should answer for his crimes when in your preceding sentences, you've pronounced him innocent already and point to the whole thing being a gang-up planned in Kuwait- saying these things with so much certainly. Can't you see you're contradicting yourself?

9 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by CanadaOrBust: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2019
The pastor does need help. There is something very wrong

3 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Temitayo1234(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

...... Let's get connected
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by mindtricks: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2019
realstars:

In the world of blackmail, there are maney witnesses of high ranking, prepaid to testify at any given time.

There is something the pastor is not telling us.
A clear conscience fears no accusation.
Those who care to know the truth, should be interested in a proper investigation into the matter so we be clear on what happened. That should be good for both the accuser and the accused. Opposing a firm, thorough inquest into it is opposing the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.