Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (46197 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by lloyds(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Make una free this pastor na. She na only him dey ni?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by efighter: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
baby124:
Pastor is a sexually perverted rapist and psychopath. I truly pity his members. Especially the women and mothers. He will never stop

If he had come with his pencil dick near my family, his decomposed corpse would be helping to grow long grain rice in my village farm.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by PureGoldh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
How

Get in touch..
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by chakula: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
A pastor have hand in perpetrated evil then who else will listen to the preaching again?

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by picoba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
This man again?

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by wolexy14(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
tacha never trend finish...make d ones go siddon joor..... if u wan trend be creative not all dis stale news wey no dey sell again...abeg off to the next one joor .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by babtoundey(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I if it true this man should be send to jail

And castrated.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

6 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by jubrilELsudan: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am really worried at this Fat oyinbo man with the way he's raping everybody up and down.

Just the other day, this fat oyinbo man was walking on the street and my dog bingo was walking on same street coming in the opposite direction. The moment bingo saw fat oyinbo, he quickly changed GPS and took to his heels.

Reading this now, am beginning to suspect that this fat oyinbo must have raped bingo, thats why bingo changed gps and was running away when he saw him.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Abdotcom(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
what is raped? all these people are just blackmailing this man name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Her career is fading

These are renowned journalists if I was the pastor and I was innocent I won’t only sue bt sm people will be in jail by now.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by danot1030: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Her career is fading

What about the other ladies, they accused him because their careers are fading too?

Wise up and stop trusting any man in flesh because of title including yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Godwin2am(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pastor krest.... Weldonr sir

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:
COZA COZA, the pastor is spreading his seed everywhere

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus

bro I want to study in Cyprus but I no get Money, how you go help my situation

make I still contact you?

3 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by kinglee007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Another Krest Again?

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Neddstark: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo should be arrested ASAP before he goes to rape imPatience Jonathan. Madam Journalist, you sef get some security guards, Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo will be planning to rape you too now.

Dry
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Realhommie(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Her career is fading
Stop talking nonsense.. everyone can't be lying against one man.

8 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Realhommie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
More than two people can't be wrong.
Exactly, people fail to see that.. Too much sentiment.

5 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
upon how hot ladies are adies are chasing this man.... na all this one e dey rape...... i laugh in 99dayz

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Bigseven(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
ok scientist
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by BarrElChapo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Daddy I'm interested cheesy
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Royalfurnitures: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because they heard that the pastor will settle Mrs Dakolo with #10m, different girls will be coming with all manner of accusations against him.. All of them want to be settlrd

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Oyikoha(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
FuckDaMods:
He raped me too undecided
undecided
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by crazygod(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I if it true this man should be send to jail
If its not true nko?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by veeceesynergy: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
The story of d Pregnant Woman has been part of d hatchet plan from d onset. Maybe due to d outrage d case caused and its weight, they decided not to release dat one.
There is another one yet to be released, it will be another allegation of sexual molestation, but dis time from a 16yrs old gal.
It's a big gang up, well planned in Kuwait, being executed now. It's been long they hv been planning dis but getting who to spearhead it had always been d problem.
A lot will unfold wen d Pastor starts fighting back.
I am not supporting rape one bit, if he is found guilty, he shuld answer for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by crazygod(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Realhommie:
Exactly, people fail to see that.. Too much sentiment.
When people don ready to siddon on top ur matter u go realise that there is no level they won't go. Let the courts decide.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by adenigga(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
But why are they all revealing this stuff after so many years? If this pastor is now not popular, do you think we will hear anything.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Jaynom(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Abdotcom:
what is raped? all these people are just blackmailing this man name
Why? Is he the most "ANOINTED" ? Abi na him Rich pass? Abi na him Fine pass? Abi na only him be the genuine "Man of god" ?

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by duality(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
When a church is being run by powers from the marine kingdom.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by newbalancejobs(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lie lie people....
Make una no go get work do...
Entry Level Recruitment (Customer Service & Teller) at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
UBA recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing for recent graduates as Customer & Teller officer. This vacancy is an Entry level recruitment which will help you kick-start your career at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
Job Title: Entry Level Recruitment (Customer Service & Teller)
Company: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)

Job Level: Entry Level
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified applicants should apply through United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment (Customer Service & Teller) career portal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.