Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) (827 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) by Offpoint: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
I know you probably clicked the link to read about my story, but for fùck sake:: it's my story.

I woke up this morning, picked up this pen and pad, I thought of what the fûck i was suppose to write. Should I write about last night? last night was a blast, I'm light headed this morning and I'm afraid on this day I may write more than I can take back, I may exhaust this pen. it'll be a disaster If I ran out of ink halfway, nobody will ever believe every piece of shiit I wrote.
Let's cut to chase, I can't write about last night. I mean I wouldn't wanna make an attempt, if I do I'll be dead before page 2.

Now let address some issues before I let my anger out, this is the first piece of shiit I've ever wrote.
More like an attempt, I know nothing about audience and I don't just give a fûck about how the feel... it's my story not theirs, it's my life not theirs.
If they've read this far, it shows they're so keen to know what the fûck is that I want to write about. Not that they give a flying fùck about it, this cōcksuckers are here to watch me flop so they can laugh about it, so they can make the fool out of me or watch me make the fool out of myself... either way they are here cause they don't give a shít.

To the grammarians, and professors FYI it's been 2o years I last check the Oxford dictionary... I don't give a shít if you're disappointed in my grammatical blunders.

Now back to whatever the fück is that I was writing before these addresses.

Yeah, fùck it! I was trying to say something about last night. It's about my girl- when I said 'My girl' I don't mean 'My girlfriend' stupid. I mean this random girl I was probably too drunk to drove home with last night, a mistake I'll live to regret for the rest of my fückin life.....

Now I gotta go get some breakfast, y'all should all go s**k some dįck till I'm back or hang the fûck around till I'm back.... I'm talking to y'all my audience..... fùck it.
I wish my dog can proofread this piece of shiit I've written so far before I'm back ***damn! looka what the dumbass dog's doing, taking a leak indoor for the million time again. When I'm done writing this shiit I'll kill him........

I'll be back azzholes
Re: The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) by Godwin2am(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dog: Are you done?or you have maleria?
Re: The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) by lebete3000: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Sup bro, abeg make we relate now, it's urgent.

shydoki@gmail.com is d email

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ayodele And Bisolu, Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter / Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... / Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.