Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (57583 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Phyde: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.
Send me a mail.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by sarkice(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
But wait ooooo, just passing
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.
The only and most important thing you need to do is to pray about it and let God guide you on what to do .

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Juniorangel(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Time heals all wound... Give it it time u will be fine
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Originalsly: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
The bitter truth... you should keep away from men until your mind clear. Look.at what you wrote.... you love a guy that never love you... but you are not breaking away. You are in Dubai.... working... why would the guy not want to be with you again?... and do you really believe he wants to be with you for you? Let me ask...is there nobody else in Nigeria that you know?.... or would like to know?..or is it that your mind is now fixated on White guys?...Black 0eople are bad...White people are good... never mind the one close to you tell you in no uncertain terms that he wants to get between your legs....and he from Canada.... used to Blacks.... what will happen when you go to Europe?... where they see Blacks as prostitutes in general?...or you plan on explaining that you are different?...you're from Dubai?
You are not ready for a serious relationship.... continue doing what you're doing until you're mature enough to make.good decisions when it comes to men.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by dalongjnr: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mama,just take things nice and slow. All things are planned for but God granted all according to his grace.
I'm married with a large FAM. Anyway, let me tell you something, I dated my wife for 8yrs,had few side chic. 6months to the wedding I got intimate with a lovely Angel,one thing leads to the other, I told parents that wedding will not hold again because my wife have a very bad/unteachable personality. My parents/church sat me down,but I insisted the wedding will not hold.
I met the side chic while she was on service in my facility. before then, we quarrel almost every day with my wife(girl friend) after paying the dowry and traditional rites all done but awaiting white wedding, I got pissed up and walked away.
I break up with the beloved girl(sided chic) after I discovered that she was pregnant for someone. We quite the relationship. I yielded to the voice of my parents, got married to my wife after prayer n fasting Marathon. We got wedded and quarreled on the wedding day. In fact, I was thinking of leaving the country to chill for 2 months before coming back,as in to disappear from the wedding venue and run leaving the bride behind. My late elder brother, calm me down. Long story short. I hanged in the marriage with the option of divorce,but my wife changed to her old self(the woman that first toasted me and we were mad over each other). Now,have wonderful guys, a beautiful family and an empire. The kind of attention and care she give to me and the family is master class.
In fact, she's the master planner and strategist of the house.
If u truly love him,sit and redefine the relationship but as u have said, you deserved better. Hmm... Not all that gilters are gold. White people and divorce is like changing under wears. There are wonderful Nigerian guys o. Just open your mind. Anyway, marriage doesn't have a dateline, it's not a thesis. Cheers,sis.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What exactly do you want ma?

Attention.

This is Seun's age old strategy. Create a fake moniker, publish a sob story and attract traffic

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by mistijude: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
What many people don't know sometimes is that 95% of marriages with Ex-friends always fail.When it fails,the worst hit partner will be the one engineered its survival.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by anonimi: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Don't ever get married to someone that disrespects you, a word is enough for the wise.

Exactly.
And she should stop being desperate about marriage. It does not make a woman. Marriage is good if it comes one's way but it is not a do-or-die affair.
There are several successful women who never married and never had a child. Yet their works speak volumes for them long after they are dead.
I also don't know why she wants to move to Europe to find a white guy when she has white guys toasting her and one whom she has dated.
Anyway, she had better see a psychotherapist before she makes an irreversible mistake or one that will be very costly to reverse.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by HeliosHay(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Sorry for what you've been through.

I'd advise you not to date anyone for now until you've healed.

The wound is still sore. You still think about your ex and rushing to date some other person (without healing first) will end up setting up a rebound.

Just focus on work or something that will distract you and take your mind off things. With time you'll get better, feel re-energized and ready to love someone again.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by udofia234(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
first and foremost u need to set things straight with your ex, a man who doesn't admire or respect you or even proud of you is not worthy to be your man, drop him OK? about you now! to find a right and God fearing man is not easy so all you need to do is pray and seek God to lead you to the right man, any man lusting after your beauty, body shape and money is not the right man for you. God will help you to make the right choice in Jesus name. remain blessed. Tony
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hiya! I trust I am sharing this with you and to all that will do something about their relationship. First, you need self-love before you can truly love another person. Yea, six years is a long time but on what basis was the agreement of no compromise between you both. A lot has happened between you both that has bring about distrust. Distance, not everybody can manage it. How solid was your communication with your ex all this while? Now, you complaint of disrespecting you. Is clear that is not working while keep on keeping on. You need heal first, withdrawal is the first thing here. Get closer to God, love yourself and better days ahead. Solution love the presence of God if you've not done that before, you're the best version of yourself don't let anybody sweet talk you now. The best encouragement you'll get is the one you sit down to tell yourself after all the reply you'll get on this platform. Is not over until you say so. There are still good guys and ladies out there but wisdom is require to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Paulo3ree(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
ednut1:
Looks like you are the issue here

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Amalekki: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
A classical example of how the older generation that spectacularly failed Africa are creating unnecessary emotional issues for the younger generation with their often self-centered obsession with early marriage.

Nigerians, marriage is not a solution to your problems. Don't allow those cute occasional family pics fool you. Let it come when it comes, as marriage is about two different people so you can only control your side. Marrying the wrong person, in our society where divorce is not easy, can mess you up physically, emotionally & financially.

Life is short & it's not entirely about marriage. Build yourself up as close to your potentials as possible & stop wasting precious time on what you cannot control. As a working professional, attend as many company events, training events, conferences as possible. You will be in the right circle of highly focused people and who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by fish23(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bar man help me give this guy 2 bottles of big Stout, na me go pay.

TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Paulo3ree(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Attention.

This is Seun's age old strategy. Create a fake moniker, publish a sob story and attract traffic

Trash.
Plse who is seun?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Clean2016: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kneephy:

She wants a boyfriend who does not want her.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by toprealman: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Don't ever get married to someone that disrespects you, a word is enough for the wise.
wasted advice. She has already made up her mind
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kneephy:

She wants a boyfriend who does not want her.

smiley smiley
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
Use both Ex for money rituals

Good idea.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Your Nigerian boyfriend treats you like trash because you do not have any self-esteem and have taught him to treat you like trash.

You also have not placed a premium on yourself.

P. S. : the fact that your white boyfriend compliments you sexually does not mean he is only interested in sex. You are triple being. Body (loved by sex), Soul (loved by words, deeds, thoughtfulness, intimacy) and Spirit (loved by spiritual grooming).

I have not said you should continue with him.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Adedotun222(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Firstly, relationship should be a two way thing and irrespective of the outcome, you still deserve to love again. The fact that someone hurt you doesn't mean another man will hurt you. If dating a white man will give you happiness, kindly go for it and if thinking back and dating another Nigerian will make you happy too, its a good luck.
The thing is, what someone is definitely looking and searching for, another man is seeing it and making it useless..
Sis, please follow your mind and make sure you choose right. Marriage isnt a joke and its no child's play..

I'm also in that kind of a category too and we will maintain it.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by MyMouth(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonyebarcanista So you still dey alive? Have not been seeing ur post after pdp lost the Presidential elections grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by MDEWOLE: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'm presently looking for a wife and I can treat you like a queen in my palace.
A man that does not know your value with your present condition will never know a woman value being a virgin. If you go with white man means you've lost your ancestral traces to Africa as a black nation.
So think about it. There are still men that are not womanizer like me. You can find some and trace your step back to your source.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by mechanics(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
And who told you, you must marry an European man, since you still love your ex, you have tell him his shortcomings, if he's ready to change better, if not move on but it's better you marry someone you know that to marry someone you don't know, you must not marry from abroad.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I suspect this is my ex talking , this is how he keeps saying that he was naive then that was why he acted that way. He thinks because of my body shape and beauty that is why am always attracted to people and its getting into my head. That is a total lie and he knows how decent and humble I am despite all. Everyone deserves to be loved and been treated nicely

I suspected it too. He sounded bitter.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Jhamzy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

None among them is yours! You know yourself...
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Don't ever get married to someone that takes pride in disrespecting you
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Xclusivepega: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Take this advice

If u end up with this ur ex. The surfferness u will experience will be worse dan wat u have ever encoutered with him before
I am talking from experience but min is slitly different cos i got married to min and even have a child with her but the hell is still burning

U might think is difficult to forget somene but my dear it is not at alllll

Pls do ur generation a favour and delete this ex from ur future

It is the devil at work

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Your Nigerian boyfriend treats you like trash because you do not have any self-esteem and have taught him to treat you like trash.

You also have not placed a premium on yourself.

P. S. : the fact that your white boyfriend compliments you sexually does not mean he is only interested in sex. You are triple being. Body (loved by sex), Soul (loved by words, deeds, thoughtfulness, intimacy) and Spirit (loved by spiritual grooming).

I have not said you should continue with him.

The problem with girls is that they think boys are deep like them.

My dear, if a guy is singing in your ears how he can't wait to have you in his bed, its sex he wants. Stop making excuses for him. That's how most women end up with the wrong husbands.

If you want to know a man that loves you, watch what he says to you. A man respects the woman he loves in words and deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by username12: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
My dear, try to build up your mental strength and agility by reading more books or having a new focus on your career growth. Genuine love, deserving of you will come your way eventually. Don't do things that will make you seem desperate for love, else you may be forced to lower your standard.
Hit me up, let's chat if you want.
Rach111:

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Jhamzy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
MDEWOLE:
I'm presently looking for a wife and I can treat you like a queen in my palace.
A man that does not know your value with your present condition will never know a woman value being a virgin. If you go with white man means you've lost your ancestral traces to Africa as a black nation.
So think about it. There are still men that are not womanizer like me. You can find some and trace your step back to your source.
Lol... Guy you funny ooh. Is this how to wood or attract a lady? There is trace/origin with God. There is no difference between Jews and the Greek, white or black. The Lord God is rich unto all that calls upon His Name. (Rom 10:12)
So please don't threaten her with origin. She has her place in destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.