Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pot Bellied Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Bellied Nigerian Men (2591 Views)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 29, 2019
This problem seems to be affecting most middle aged men who spent their youth drinking massive loads of beer.

You see married men in clubs or in any celebratory occasion drinking Budweiser, hero, life, 33, palm wine etc to stupor.

Most of them can't even bend down and touch their toes, some of them have not seen their di.cks in ages while some don't satisfy their wives the way they used to.

This excessive consumption of beer is not only unhealthy but also makes men unattractive to their spouses.

I will definitely not find it funny if my future husband ends up getting pregnant after a few years of marriage, it's so unattractive and might push me to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by tempest01(m): 2:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Ada in as much as you said your mind, imagine if your husband also says that he is being pushed to cheat because you have added weight.

You have to communicate with your husband and try to set up activities that will keep your weights in check. Also you are in charge of the kitchen, so instead of pumping him with Eba, suggest lean foods.

3 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by meobizy(f): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2019
I find it funny that it's only a small amount of men who are potbellied. If one reads threads here you'll think it's all adult men who suffer this issue but the real world proves the case otherwise. Imagine the tribalism in this forum compared to real life. Now you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by chukwuibuipob: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad Green bottles,Fufu,Eba,Akpu.ponmo/assorted meat.

1 Like

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by RetiredFuckboy: 2:49am On Sep 29, 2019
My friend can't take up to 30 footsteps �

He fat for belle �
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by KendrickAyomide: 2:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Hahaha. I swear down. Them no they last Lai Lai
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by NGRsenate: 3:10am On Sep 29, 2019
But there are some agbadas you cannot wear if you don’t have a pot belly

5 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Shoejob: 4:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by solar007: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Lolll, op said they can't see their kini grin
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2019
6 packs ni........ Abeg free our pregnant menh..... Well op if u wan cheat wetin concern na ur future husband e concern

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2019
You were making sense till the last sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by lukui: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Ardar:
This problem seems to be affecting most middle aged men who spent their youth drinking massive loads of beer.

You see married men in clubs or in any celebratory occasion drinking Budweiser, hero, life, 33, palm wine etc to stupor.

Most of them can't even bend down and touch their toes, some of them have not seen their di.cks in ages while some don't satisfy their wives the way they used to.

This excessive consumption of beer is not only unhealthy but also makes men unattractive to their spouses.

I will definitely not find it funny if my future husband ends up getting pregnant after a few years of marriage, it's so unattractive and might push me to cheat.

swear to God that if the pot bellied guy give you N2m , you will not fvck him??

oya I am waiting for you to swear!!!
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Did you say pot bellied men don't see their dicks?

But wait, it's possible they don't oo. grin

Guys, abeg hit the gym at least once a week or stay home and do some push ups/sit ups, it's not so hard to keep fit nau.
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2019
tempest01:
Ada in as much as you said your mind, imagine if your husband also says that he is being pushed to cheat because you have added weight.

You have to communicate with your husband and try to set up activities that will keep your weights in check. Also you are in charge of the kitchen, so instead of pumping him with Eba, suggest lean foods.

I am not a hypocrite, I can't expect from my husband what I can't give him.

It's a two way thing, while am fighting to keep fit he should also do the same if not wahala go dey.

1 Like

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Simplep:
You were making sense till the last sentence.

Why didn't I make sense in the last sentence?

Most men hate when their wives go out of shape due to child bearing, some even complain of their wives vagina being loose and they cheat.

Why can't I do the same if my hubby ends up getting pregnant? He better hit the gym oo or na away match I go dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2019
lukui:

swear to God that if the pot bellied guy give you N2m , you will not fvck him??

oya I am waiting for you to swear!!!

It's my future hubby am talking about not any random potbellied guy.

1 Like

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by healthserve(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ardar:

See you. Na belle be man

Cc Franchasng
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
NGRsenate:
But there are some agbadas you cannot wear if you don’t have a pot belly

One of them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin Nigeria needs a law against this grin but many Nigerian politicians themselves have potbellies, so...

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by F117nighthawk: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ardar:

Make u dey deceive yourself dey look for excuse, cheating dey your body, u never talk true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by NGRsenate: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

One of them cheesy

Haha you like?
Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
NGRsenate:

Haha you like?

Lol I hate.

2 Likes

Re: Pot Bellied Nigerian Men by NGRsenate: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol I hate.

Awww I know you do.

Imagine running your fingers all over that sexxy belly

(1) (Reply)

... / Louis vuitton Condoms Would You Us It / Is She Normal? Pics attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.