Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION (23129 Views)

What Type Of Wife Did This Nonsense Man Marry Like This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2019
After all has been said and done, men take pride in telling a woman, "you won't marry like this"- if you support feminism or women's right.
Truth be told that is a last resort by men to bend you to do their bidding against your common sense.
This is a cheap form of bullying, tactics kids employ on each other and not for adults. If you are old enough to date as a man, and you still use this tactics to silence your fellow woman you should be ashamed. Bullying is a crime under United Nations, in fact “Being protected from bullying is a fundamental human right,” said Marta Santos Pais , Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence against Children UN. That been said sensible guys will toll accordingly.

Times change and we must change with the times, women's movement, feminism etc will not seize but grow from strength to strength daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. As hard a pill as this is for men to swallow, they must certainly still swallow it. Many men here will eventually marry feminists in one form or the other with time. You can't stop the TIMES, you can only DENY it.

The power dynamics in relationships have long swayed to the females side than to mens side. Some ladies may not yet realize this but it's true.
Men make it look as if it's easy to get into a new relationship or even find a bride these days unlike women. Men spends weeks, months even years wooing their crush to agree to their love proposal. Time is even more valuable than money because once spent cannot be recovered unlike money. Men not only spend time in this pursuit they also spend loads of money(they tag this as investment in hopes it will pay off later on)

Now ladies imagine the dissapointment he must feel when you still turn him down despite all these. It's very painful to fathom.

You must also realize that men see ladies as trophies to be won and displayed to the admiration of others, that is their fellow guys.
Of cause we are more than trophies, we are human beings but just to buttress my point a man who finds a woman he desires that agrees to marry him feels blessed cause many men tried but failed to win you (their treasured trophy).

The point is men are as vulnerable in relationships as women but they never like to highlight that point (but majority of romance post on nairaland will confirm my view) , truth be told even more vulnerable because they do most of the hard work in relationships, women are mostly the beneficiaries of relationship.

Lastly relationship status of either male or female should never be a yard stick to judge or discriminate against anyone. Marriage just like any personal pursuit (higher education etc) in life is a personal matter and everyone should be entitled to their choice.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Blackivy29
Guest007
Fountainofyouth
Seun

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Lols....I don die...Who be this? Hahaha.
My people, I just weak o.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:
Lols....I don die...Who be this? Hahaha.

My people, I just weak o.

Don't die yet dear, not on my trend o smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Don't die yet dear, not on my trend o smiley
I honestly dont know where to start with you..that why I was just laughing. But then, women and their hamster rationalizations though.. always funny.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

I honestly dont know where to start with you..that why I was just laughing.
But then, women and their hamster rationalizations though.. always funny.

That's why we are women, hate us or like us you can't do without us. wink

15 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

That's why we are women, hate us or like us you can't do without us. wink

Of course women have their role to tend our preeq and and make it squirt...but there's still boundary for them too

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Of course women have their role to tend our preeq and and make it squirt...but there's still boundary for them too

Naughty, naughty. You still have loads to learn. What is sweet also kills smiley don't kill yourself OK dear

19 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Naughty, naughty. You still have loads to learn. What is sweet also kills smiley don't kill yourself OK dear

lol, I have load to learn.. lol. So na you go teach me about life abi.
I can't kill myself, I understand moderacy in life

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

lol, I have load to learn.. lol. So na you go teach me about life abi.
I can't kill myself, I understand moderacy in life
Love doctor, so you understand smiley.so better start applying it

12 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Love doctor, so you understand smiley.so better start applying it

of course there's time to fvck abundantly, and there's time to rest, and time to go celibate for personal reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

of course there's time to fvck abundantly, and there's time to rest, and time to go celibate for personal reason.

I'm good with that just be faithful wink

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
I'm good with that just be faithful wink
By Gods grace, even god knows that one is negotiable.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

By Gods grace, even god knows that one is negotiable.

Allow God then to finish His work in you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Allow God then to finish His work in you kiss

Lols...which work? Is it the same God that created my mentors who are Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon?
I want to be like those men in all areas sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Lols...which work? Is it the same God that created my mentors who are Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon?
I want to be like those men in all areas sha.
Love doctor, check your account balance and compare it with theirs. Lie to me that they even resemble cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Love doctor, check your account balance and compare it with theirs. Lie to me that they even resemble cheesy

Wahala dey o..which one be account balance with the matters of God? una too like money. lol.

Meanwhile, in many respect, I'm like them sha
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Wahala dey o..which one be account balance with the matters of God? una too like money. lol.

Meanwhile, in many respect, I'm like them sha
Lie lie grin. Well I expected you to say that. Oya double your hustle alaye kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Lie lie grin. Well I expected you to say that. Oya double your hustle alaye kiss

Smh. I hope At least I will be allowed to have as many women as those men did have abi??
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Smh. I hope At least I will be allowed to have as many women as those men did have abi??

It's like you like headache, you will have enough and plenty kids too grin father Abraham, father of nations

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

It's like you like headache, you will have enough and plenty kids too grin father Abraham, father of nations

Na da one I no want sha....thank God for condom and contraceptive sha
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Na da one I no want sha....thank God for condom and contraceptive sha
So you want many wives without many child?... Kolework, the women need fruit of the womb cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 2:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

So you want many wives without many child?... Kolework, the women need fruit of the womb cheesy

Lol. Na there wahala go dey. Maybe its just concubines I want sha, like Solomon, Moses and Abraham
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Lol. Na there wahala go dey. Maybe its just concubines I want sha, like Solomon, Moses and Abraham
You must marry them,unless kolewerk cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You must marry them,unless kolewerk cheesy tongue

lols, you no times have changed, cos wives of nowadays will just kill the husband..unlike those men's wives that dint kill them
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

lols, you no times have changed, cos wives of nowadays will just kill the husband..unlike those men's wives that dint kill them

So you finally agree times have change. Exactly what I was telling your love doctor head in the very beginning. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by NiRfreak(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

So you finally agree times have change. Exactly what I was telling your love doctor head in the very beginning. smiley

but we can still find a means to at least get the dose of pvssy those men got na? ...Does modernity plan to sexually shortchange us? lol
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2019
The origin of this lies in the society and their beliefs towards women, fortunately, some women are not intimidated by negative comments thrown by the male folk. The earlier women learn to rise up against the negative concepts the society throws at them, the better for us.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahahaha..... Girl, be careful how you reply some irrelevant comments, except you don't mind, the guy above me is a funny dude, he's just trolling.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

but we can still find a means to at least get the dose of pvssy those men got na? ...Does modernity plan to sexually shortchange us? lol
Let's not live in the past. Forward ever backward.... wink
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahaha..... Girl, be careful how you reply some irrelevant comments, except you don't mind, the guy above me is a funny dude, he's just trolling.

Hello girlfriend kiss.thanks for the advice but I think I can manage
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The origin of this lies in the society and their beliefs towards women, fortunately, some women are not intimidated by negative comments thrown by the male folk. The earlier women learn to rise up against the negative concepts the society throws at them, the better for us.
Truest word spoken dear kiss the hating don't bother me anymore and it shouldn't bother any of us either cause we are unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by danilmo: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
After all has been said and done, men take pride in telling a woman, "you won't marry like this"- if you support feminism or women's right.
Truth be told that is a last resort by men to bend you to do their bidding against your common sense.
This is a cheap form of bullying, tactics kids employ on each other and not for adults. If you are old enough to date as a man, and you still use this tactics to silence your fellow woman you should be ashamed. Bullying is a crime under United Nations, in fact “Being protected from bullying is a fundamental human right,” said Marta Santos Pais , Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence against Children UN. That been said sensible guys will toll accordingly.

Times change and we must change with the times, women's movement, feminism etc will not seize but grow from strength to strength daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. As hard a pill as this is for men to shallow, they must certainly still shallow it. Many men here will eventually marry feminists in one form or the other with time. You can't stop the TIMES, you can only DENY it.

The power dynamics in relationships have long swayed to the females side than to mens side. Some ladies may not yet realize this but it's true.
Men make it look as if it's easy to get into a new relationship or even find a bride these days unlike women. Men spends weeks, months even years wooing their crush to agree to their love proposal. Time is even more valuable than money because once spent cannot be recovered unlike money. Men not only spend time in this pursuit they also spend loads of money(they tag this as investment in hopes it will pay off later on)

Now ladies imagine the dissapointment he must feel when you still turn him down despite all these. It's very painful to fathom.

You must also realize that men see ladies as trophies to be won and displayed to the admiration of others, that is their fellow guys.
Of cause we are more than trophies, we are human beings but just to buttress my point a man who finds a woman he desires that agrees to marry him feels blessed cause many men tried but failed to win you (their treasured trophy).

The point is men are as vulnerable in relationships as women but they never like to highlight that point (but majority of romance post on nairaland will confirm my view) , truth be told even more vulnerable because they do most of the hard work in relationships, women are mostly the beneficiaries of relationship.

Lastly relationship status of either male or female should never be a yard stick to judge or discriminate against anyone. Marriage just like any personal pursuit (higher education etc) in life is a personal matter and everyone should be entitled to their choice.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Blackivy29
Guest007
Fountainofyouth

uv only explained further and indirectly passively encouraged Men to stop such bully against d female gender, was thinking u ll actively boost their unmarried status confidence..

but all dsame, u try sha,.

i

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.