Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) (74257 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by poyet(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Waste of two lovely pussies!!
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
Live and let live...the world would be a lot more peaceful

I dey suspect you...

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by mudiana(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Whatever pple decide to do with their lives is none of my business oh. My own is that I can't have friends that are gay. That shit irritates me, someone has to respect my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Patosky4U: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
See waiting real men like me suppose enjoy, e just waste like that.

Thunder fire anybody that start this lesbian and gay of a thing

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82739194:
Their lives..........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
Typical response from a Nigerian male simpleton when they feel their ego and self worth is being questioned. Your reasoning capacity is quite low. Are you retārded?

I dey suspect you too...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by letusbepieces: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
poyet:
Waste of two lovely pussies!!

Wrong!

Wise men go still enter them...

U just need their permission for that, which u will get wen they get tired of their fingers and plastic.

If married woman can give up the pussy that she gives her husband, na lesbians no go give up the pussy.

Just small fight, and am around, i don hammer.

I go tear both of dem, same day.

i go cancel work dat day, i no go again. dem dey mad!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by manontree: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Rubbish. Next
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Such beauty and sexy bodies
What a waste.
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
The thing wey pain me pass for here na that afro lady. With that big yansh, she dey go marry person wey no go fit make the thing soft. She just wan waste this yansh, o God. Which kain wahala be this.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82739232:

Finish him cheesy grin wink
[/s]
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

That's not a big deal,there are gays too.Or there are no ladies with big backside and boobs before gays decided to be to doing di*k to di*k?

Another suspect...

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82739194:
Their lives..........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by philcz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
Are see nyash wey men go miss o
Brother mi, I tell you

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by zeelux97(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Alexgeneration:
Muslims shouldn't be angry because

Bros hope u have insult proof
Cos I'm pretty sure <b>they</b> are coming for your head
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Toks2008:

Another suspect...

Gays are disgusting and missing out too.
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
If the earth stays long enough a generation might come were hetero sexuals will go extinct and then reproduction dies , might basically become the end of humanity

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Some people go mad die today. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by letusbepieces: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeeJack:
If the earth stays long enough a generation might come were hetero sexuals will go extinct and then reproduction dies , might basically become the end of reality

The ones that am afraid of are Gay men.

Imagine, a scenario they outnumber straight men.

Straight men will start to fear rape. Is not funny Ooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by pmc01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
Typical response from a Nigerian male simpleton when they feel their ego and self worth is being questioned. Your reasoning capacity is quite low. Are you retārded?

And you're just another Tacha, innit?

Reply with superior arguments? No?

Wallow in your unintelligence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
First and most important of all, a woman is a complete human being deserving of respect whether she’s attached to a man or not. That sexism has to stop. Right now.

Real sex? Do you even know where the clitoriss is? A woman would probably be more likely to satisfy her than a man would. Sex is individual and all adult consenting sex is real sex.

A woman can also make her own money.

Manly strength? That’s a beautiful sexy thing. But not everyone wants it.
Quality20:

I really don't know why a lady would decide to b lesb? Dont they want children, real sex enjoyment, manly strength, financial inducement fom d man, respect and all that?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by rapcy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wetin pain me for this marriage Na say the two of dem fine grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Tyriq: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. I just dey imagine how my guy face go dey

Nigger go dey confused as hell e no go even know how to vex or react. Whether na setup or joke
The girl'll b like 'nigga back off, that's my girl' very awkward something
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Gays are disgusting and missing out too.

Me I no understand that gay thing o...for the lady I know there are fake penis andstuffs like that and all they need is friction in their vegay but for a man to insert his kini inside another man...THAT IS MADNESS.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Quality20:
really strange, well even here in nija ds rubbish is fast spreading. remembered a guy who claimed he saw a lonely girl in a park and decided to approach her only to be accosted by another girl telling him that "she is my girlfriend,," and d guy was left bewildered.
I really don't know why a lady would decide to b lesb? Dont they want children, real sex enjoyment, manly strength, financial inducement fom d man, respect and all that?

You're so myopic. Living in that shithole called Nigeria has really twisted many people's minds. Happiness is a thing of the mind. How do you determine someone's happiness, wants, thoughts and likes by your own factors and judgement alone? It really baffles me. And you'd raise up your hand when exposed and educated individuals are being counted!�‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by letusbepieces: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
cococandy:
First and most importantly of all, a woman is a complete human being deserving of respect whether she’s attached to a man or not. That sexism has to stop. Right now.

Real sex? Do you even know where the clitoriss is? A woman would probably be more likely to satisfy her than a man would. Sex is individual and all adult consenting sex is real sex.

A woman can also make her own money.

Manly strength? That’s a beautiful sexy thing. But not everyone wants it.
[/s]
Taa, keep quiet! Wat do u know about it? grin

The problem with u modern women is political correctness.

U want permission for everything, and then complain wen u dont enjoy it.

Look at the animals, do dey ask permisssion before jumping their females? grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by pmc01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Baby carrot that poured the milk for your birth?

She's unintelligent, honestly. Nothing personal.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
Are see nyash wey men go miss o
I swear

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Is the outrage because the are not of the same religion or because the are lesbians?
Most likely religion
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
virgoquin:
They are so fûcking hot!
Such big loss to men
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by BlueAir: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Seems like someone laid u and refused to keep his promise undecided
MiaB:
You must think the world revolves around your baby carrot

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
You must think the world revolves around your baby carrot
Just kill me grin grin baby what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.