Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (56047 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by MedicH: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82753852:
Happy married life in advance beautiful Couple.

This is the kind of thread we love.

Love issa beautiful thingy!

kiss

You don't love ur papa bubu again? Him incompetency don de clear u so?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by naijadrivablog: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Military or paramilitary? No be those people wey de seize cars and rice be this

op...

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by hope4nigeria(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
The lady is breathtakingly beautiful.
with all those painting and makeups? Change your weed.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by damibjs: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vixlot:
Military or custom officer? ... Nigeria educational system and Bloggers. All the people above me cannot make a distinction without a difference.... Shame

Infact...the tin tire me o.
Diz is a custom officer na
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
@op Nigerian Customs u mean
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Kenturkey048(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
When custom ceremonial wear turn military uniform for Christ sake
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Dan18(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Customs is not a member of the military

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by showafrica(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Deltatoto:
girl no Dey fine finish.i imported a girl from Lagos spent over 150k I couldn’t lash her.d smell from her totoo can cause asthma.

Ha, na big loss ooo, you for wash am, shave am, Rob am roll on and try the lashing again...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by teejaymiquel(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
undefeateds:
Marrying a soldier at this time is foolishness, somebody that can be deploy to boko haram a
anytime
so soldiers should not marry okwai

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by midnighter(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
She has a very distinctive type of beauty... very unique features

i wonder where they come from
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Cutehector(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
sinaj:
#If corper marry soldier dem go born... lipsrsealed grin

They look good btw.
Sinaj Sinaj grin make I no talk anything sha
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Joystark(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dang!

This is so cute.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Omenkata: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82753852:
Happy married life in advance beautiful Couple.

kiss
[/s]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Mryacks: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author= post=82753852]Happy married life in advance beautiful Couple.

kiss[/quote

Beautiful...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Mryacks: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
midnighter:
She has a very distinctive type of beauty... very unique features

i wonder where they come from

Middle belt I'm guessing...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Zuriel100(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
d gal fine oo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by trendymarseey(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Asinnn ehnn?? Calling a Customs officer a military officer, not even checking the colour of the ceremonial outfit. Which Arm of military dey use dis colour?
Vixlot:
Military or custom officer? ... Nigeria educational system and Bloggers. All the people above me cannot make a distinction without a difference.... Shame
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Deltatoto: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
showafrica:

Ha, na big loss ooo, you for wash am, shave am, Rob am roll on and try the lashing again...
u don’t know what is that smell.immediately I pulled her pant d whole room became stuffy I knew I have wasted money.very fine girl o.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Lugianostar(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
All these while; i never knew i was admiring Daura herds woman for a beautiful queen
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by GodShowmemercy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Boko:pharam jealous
bobokeshington:
Ugly Couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by sinaj(f): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Cutehector:
Sinaj Sinaj grin make I no talk anything sha
is hilux that will come and pick you up at midnight grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by midnighter(f): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mryacks:

Middle belt I'm guessing...

Lol are you a tribe-spotter? So whats her tribe
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by writter: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
You say this becos of her eye colors I guess? don't be surprise the eye are fakes
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Skmoda(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
AccessME:
Na Digital camera and studio snapping dey Behind una up like this. If person see una nw check well u guys aren't fresh like this lol Na Joke i dey o
Are you related to enemyofprogress?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by faithfull18(f): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Seen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Holymotherchurc: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
No be only Military personnel.... Pls, check the code of the dress very well bloggers bfor u post.... No let Lt. Gen. Buratayi close ur shop oooo shocked... I wish them happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by hybridblood07(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
@OP There is difference between Military and paramilitary. Is that clear?!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Emeka71(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
bobokeshington:
Ugly Couple
Hausa couple.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by Gracesofar(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Military? So customs are military? So many educated illiterate bloggers . paramilitary bikonu. Was expecting to see an army navy or air force officer.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee by showafrica(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Deltatoto:
u don’t know what is that smell.immediately I pulled her pant d whole room became stuffy I knew I have wasted money.very fine girl o.

Na waoo, na serious bacteria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.