Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) (50571 Views)

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
tolu4you:
Wetin be London

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by worldclass68(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
wondering if I be number 3, 5 or number 6...... chai I don suffer.......well thank God say I don enter London Sha.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
pcguru1:
When you date slay queens you would relate with these posts.

Baba forget oh. Even my Pastor's daughter gaan is not left out
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by worldclass68(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Paulo3ree post=82773601][/quote]

the imaginary capital of United kingdom that comprised of England, Scotland and Wales...

if you know you know.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Catalyst4real: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na p-ussy come be london, when most girls own be like oshodi

6 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Broken pencils r pointless...
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
worldclass68:

the imaginary capital of United kingdom that comprised of England, Scotland and Wales...

if you know you know.
You just made it harder
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by spiritedtete: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
@ No1. Bestie wey wise dey hold london key oo lol
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Baba forget oh. Even my Pastor's daughter gaan is not left out

Sometimes you have a list of what you can deal with and the rest you hope because humans can pretend. But those calibre of women are usually found around people who are pick certain thing as standards. If you pick a reasonable lady that is caring I doubt you will encounter what you see here. If you pick slay queen you will get slay queen behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girl Keeps
tolu4you:
Wetin be London

London ko, New York ni
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by sammuell(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
There is FWB (Friends with Benefit) Boyfriends: cool

These ones are there for the London in exchange for various favours; mostly financial favors.

What about the assignment boyfriend for the girls in school

Also fear the next door boyfriend more than any other especially if she is a student, those neighbor or next door boyfriends can destroy London for free and still get to eat free indomie for smashing the London gate without mercy.

If you are a guy reading this and you are no longer a student, please save yourself the stress, flee from any girl that is still in school, unless u don't mind sharing London city with EU members and African migrants angry
wentin man go do na
we call it occupy till I come

1 Like

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by EdiskyHarry: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
what I know is Dat, so far it is Nigerian girls you are talking about, all the nine can go to London anytime any day.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by robby1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
So thats why they've all been calling me crush boyfriend.. Makes sense now!
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by KevinDein: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
UK only tighten visa policy for broke, struggling migrants.

Politicians and business moguls enter London everyday and the Mugu Boyfriend is usually a big shot who UK immigration can never refuse a visa unless UK want to crash London economy to ashes cheesy
This post is literally (referring to the geographical location that is Britain) and metaphorically (a female, who is open for business only with the well to do) correct.

Underrated comment grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
oh lord please make me a lowkey boyfriend, so i can make it to london.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by farano(f): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
MedicH:

Na u I call to remove thread where they de bully me here u paid deaf ears abi? So cool
when and which thread
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
johncallidon:
kai! kachikwo, I don finish?

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
farano:
when and which thread

A girl is crushing on him and he's enjoying it so don't bother yourself grin
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
London has suffered cry
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by TheStarsAlign: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
This OP is a bhaaad pelzin. So you people now go to London without passport. Remember there is God. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bullshit... In Nigeria if u have money to spend u become enta London anytime any day

1 Like

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Beat123(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
Besties now enter London if they are good in deceiving visa officers with sweet lies shocked
chai!!!
If you be person bestie, wahala dey
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
in analysis like this, you focus on the majority even though there might be some exceptions, they are usually insignificant since majority conform to the narrative being analyzed

Hmm
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by emonis88: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
peterangelo:
Shame dey catch me
I fall for number 3
But u dey reach London na! No worries.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
BullShit
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by emonis88: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
KevinDein:

This post is literally (referring to the geographical location that is Britain) and metaphorically (a female, who is open for business only with the well to do) correct.

Underrated comment grin
Too much elaboration na!
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Funmmyastic: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
pcguru1:

Sometimes you have a list of what you can deal with and the rest you hope because humans can pretend. But those calibre of women are usually found around people who are pick certain thing as standards. If you pick a reasonable lady that is caring I doubt you will encounter what you see here. If you pick slay queen you will get slay queen behaviour.

Nice one.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Remzii(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
big fan of 7
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nmezor(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
willian10:
U forgot to put the one they message when they need to service their London for free grin
I thinks thats the bestie she mentioned lol
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Danchibez: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
it has been d core obligation of men to serve(satisfy) women (ladies) till death, lord have mercy
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Bbbwings: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where is this London sef
Op na baba werey wink grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.