Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) (50567 Views)

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by johnrash(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wanna take some chill pills....Nigeria girls wont kuku kill me.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by tolu4you: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wetin be London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by infogenius(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nice one.
These days no 1 dey enter London
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by ITbomb(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Big uncle lives in London

4 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by MedicH: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
farano:
*coughs* so true grin

Na u I call to remove thread where they de bully me here u paid deaf ears abi? So cool
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by franchasng: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
There is FWB (Friends with Benefit) Boyfriends: cool

These ones are there for the London in exchange for various favours; mostly financial favors.

What about the assignment boyfriend for the girls in school

Also fear the next door boyfriend more than any other especially if she is a student, those neighbor or next door boyfriends can destroy London for free and still get to eat free indomie for smashing the London gate without mercy.

If you are a guy reading this and you are no longer a student, please save yourself the stress, flee from any girl that is still in school, unless u don't mind sharing London city with EU members and African migrants angry

18 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Beat123(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who said bestie can enter London?
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by MedicH: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:
God bless you independent girl who covers all her needs... Who lives within her pocket bracket and still shines kiss

They're only found in comic books.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Omenkata: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
sad
[/s]
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by highbee02: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wonderful post
Where are the feminists?
This post is 'talking' as if all Nigerian ladies cannot be trusted. That they are wayward and sexually immoral with all the 'London, London.'

3 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by MedicH: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
dont8:
The virgins in heaven, keep lying to yourself.

Lol there are virgins really. Everyone is not messed up. God still keeps his own away from the wickedness and snares of the devil. Just they're are diminishing by the day. because of that God said he will come like a thief in the night when the girls are out doing their runs to catch them Lol.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
As a good girl i only have a boo smiley

You'd make heaven if that were to be true, but you and I both know but it isn't. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
I am one tongue
MedicH:

Lol there are virgins really. Everyone is not messed up. God still keeps his own away from the wickedness and snares of the devil. Just they're are diminishing by the day. because of that God said he will come like a thief in the night when the girls are out doing their runs to catch them Lol.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by franchasng: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beat123:
Who said bestie can enter London?
Besties now enter London if they are good in deceiving visa officers with sweet lies shocked

2 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Cousin9999: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by BlueAir: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Damn bittches are fond of 1and3..I normally don't stay to hear the rest. Keep ur dangling hole away like I always say
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by franchasng: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
TemmyT002:
Wonderful post
Where are the feminists?
This post is 'talking' as if all Nigerian ladies cannot be trusted. That they are wayward and sexually immoral with all the 'London, London.'
in analysis like this, you focus on the majority even though there might be some exceptions, they are usually insignificant since majority conform to the narrative being analyzed
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by MedicH: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I am one tongue

One what?
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
MedicH:

They're only found in comic books.

You lie tongue
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by MedicH: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

You lie tongue

Comic books like dormammu vs spider man or vs Odin or vs thanos. These kind women u described are in such books.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
A vahgin
MedicH:

One what?
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
AstroG:
Nigerian Girls,
You seee Naija leeches wea call themselves girls.
They are Hoeoloshos
They are idiots
They money mongers
They are self entitled imbeciles
They like spreading their legs like Ebola
Infidelity is their watch word

Hmmm,lemme not talk oooh
MARRYING ANY NAIJA GIRL IS AT GROOMS RISK
Chai!!! We understand. Its a pity. You just defined your mother
But why she be like that na, and she has transferred it to your sisters.
Please tell ya mama and sister to close their legs.
Na the Ebola enter your brain so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lugianostar:
The Mugu kind of guys are always on rampage at the gate of London supposingly!!!!

Its even hard 2 enter London now that UK has tighten their Visa Policy lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Sunrise258: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na all classes I dey with different ladies except class 8 n 9.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
tolu4you:
Wetin be London

London in UK
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Lugianostar(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Noel1:

Its even hard 2 enter London now that UK has tighten their Visa Policy lipsrsealed

London on that post means something else!!!
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by franchasng: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Noel1:

But UK has tighten their Visa Policy lipsrsealed
UK only tighten visa policy for broke, struggling migrants.

Politicians and business moguls enter London everyday and the Mugu Boyfriend is usually a big shot who UK immigration can never refuse a visa unless UK want to crash London economy to ashes cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by imitateMe(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
farano:
*coughs* so true grin
Have you ever had a maga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lugianostar:

London on that post means something else!!!

So u mean pvssy? grin
Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by franchasng: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sunrise258:
Na all classes I dey with different ladies except class 8 n 9.
That's how stars do wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
When you date slay queens you would relate with these posts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.