Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. (7984 Views)

I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago / My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:

Asin this people are so obessed with Nigerians.
Yea...that's why they are ganging up to kill our people right? undecided
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

The one he was trying to Impress with current affairs is the gay guy...go n check tongue

You are even the OP. Only you stated in your initial post that they are both males, so what are you saying bayi?

You're confused, but it's none of my business grin
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2019
pepemendy:

You're confused, but it's none of my business grin
Whatever mehn.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Fortune109: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2019
Conner44:
Hmm op, Na from clap dem Dey enter dance oh.

Remember say Na 14 whole straight complete years ...

You no pursue woman to chat and while away time with Na men wey get kpak like you abi?

Okay oh

One gulder for this brah!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by farem: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2019
pepemendy:
So I got these friend requests on Facebook from two random South Africans nationalities, both were males.
One wants to be friend, the other one is a gay looking for a Nigerian guy to date, he doesn't mind the distance. These guys are interesting and lovable, I can say they were the most sane southys I ever came across, immediately i erased the hate I got for the country and it citizens. I can now say south Africa is a sane country thus there are many bad apples.

Pls overlook my grammatical error and typo both in the post and screenshots I'm going to upload, let's just enjoy the moment.

Calling a gay one of the most sane?
I think I have read from one of the most INsane!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by TheSourcerer: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Are you gay? undecided
Do what he is!?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2019
XhosaNostra izapha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by NLSavage: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
jieta:

I hope to meet some South Africans someday but i don't like those ones here on nairaland
why?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2019
soilsista:
XhosaNostra izapha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you a South African?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
justbusy:
Are you a South African?
I'm a bit late, but yes sir.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
soilsista:

I'm a bit late, but yes sir.
Do you like Nigerians? Remember, you're on our forum! Though, I'm not trying to coerce you into liking us! Your candid opinion is needed!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
justbusy:
Do you like Nigerians? Remember, you're on our forum! Though, I'm not trying to coerce you into liking us! Your candid opinion is needed!
I'm not the "easily coerced" type. I don't fear anyone here cool

I don't have a problem with Nigerians. Most of my close friends are Nigerian. I love the music, especially gospel; your jollof rice and egusi soup, and Pidgin English, and and...

It's the unruly ones that I have a problem with.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
soilsista:

I'm not the "easily coerced" type. I don't fear anyone here cool

I don't have a problem with Nigerians. Most of my close friends are Nigerian. I love the music, especially gospel; your jollof rice and egusi soup, and Pidgin English, and and...

It's the unruly ones that I have a problem with.
You've not been to Nigeria, I guess: How do you enjoy our egusi soup? Do you eat it online?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
only seen one 2013....by the shape of his forehead i knew his country
Lolz but why do their men have that funny forehead & the women always look nice

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by IronGalaxy: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
This thread iitself is proof that it's the other way around

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2019
justbusy:
You've not been to Nigeria, I guess: How do you enjoy our egusi soup? Do you eat it online?
Smh
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
This thread iitself is proof that it's the other way around
Lol akere!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
soilsista:
Smh
hi!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
justbusy:
hi!
Hey!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2019
soilsista:
Hey!
How is SA at d moment?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolz but why do their men have that funny forehead & the women always look nice
every country was designed with a general identity

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2019
justbusy:
How is SA at d moment?
Lol it's okay, I guess. I mean

And Nigeria?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
soilsista:
Lol it's okay, I guess. I mean
And Nigeria?
Nigeria is pretty cool!
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by finalboss(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by soilsista(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
justbusy:
Nigeria is pretty cool!
That's great smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.