Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) (30395 Views)

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by ukahrawah: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is good.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
If not for stupid ortom and bad governance, Benue State should have something like this

But no, all he wants is N5,500 from struggling Okadas

Only God will punish you Ortom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Premiumwriter:
If not for stupid ortom and bad governance, Benue State should have something like this

But no, all he wants is N5,500 from struggling Okadas

Only God will punish you Ortom
you are very stupid.
Tueh
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nothing pains me like when they refer to Nigerian products as "LOCALLY MADE/PRODUCED"; It makes the products look fake and sub-standard.

If you ask me I think they should be referred to as "NIGERIAN MADE"(for lack of a better word, pls help if you can think of a more appealing word) and leave it at that, instead of the Local nonsense!!!....mtchhheewwwww!!

Nice one from Coscharis and more grease to their elbow!!! wink

One more thing, I hope the employment into this factory will be base on merit and not ethnicity or tribalism or "Man-know-Man"? tongue
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
tundekolar:
Protect yourself and your loved ones from domestic and industrial fire mishaps. Order and Install the life-saving VORTGATE Gas Leakage Detector in your home or working facility today.
The Vortgate Gas Leakage Detector is now available nationwide, and marketed by VORTGATE GAS SOLUTIONS.
To order for yours today, please call +234 803 634 6601 or +2348050433711 or visit www.vortgateenergy.com for more information.
You may also apply to become a distributor in your state or locality today by calling +234 803 634 6601 or +2348050433711 or by visiting us at www.vortgateenergy.com
grin

It will only work when it is plugged to current
Even light no dey and gas dey leak nko
Na BOOM! be that cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seetto:
Good job from coscharis, that border should be closed forever, we must chop Nigeria rice...

Must?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by gbishman: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fabulous, God almighty bless your vision.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by etimesin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tumbulum:
When will abia wake up from their deep sleep.

They do not need Rice but 4 Ltrs of Kerosene always.....lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
We no gree.make them open border.this fake rubbish rice cannot feed Nigeria.say yes to benin rice. Say yes to importation.say yes to money for smugglers. Say no to internal industry and self sufficiency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
you are very stupid. Tueh
you're a mistake from a smelling gutter
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by xaggar(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
kettykin:
i think this is the right way to go , turn all the forest in the East to rice , palm , cassava , yam farms with processing factories employing thousands strategically located at the farms , The east will be self sufficient . and cost of food will be low.

Not all forest. Forest have their function in the eco system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is enviable.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mantainance Culture nko and Sustainability ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by RUGAgbuogidia1: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tumbulum:

When we are done with myopism and sycophancy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by iaamxavier(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
JayPeeOham:
Nothing pains me like when they refer to Nigerian products as "LOCALLY MADE/PRODUCED"; It makes the products look fake and sub-standard.

If you ask me I think they should be referred to as "NIGERIAN MADE"(for lack of a better word, pls help if you can think of a more appealing word) and leave it at that, instead of the Local nonsense!!!....mtchhheewwwww!!

Nice one from Coscharis and more grease to their elbow!!! wink

One more thing, I hope the employment into this factory will be base on merit and not ethnicity or tribalism or "Man-know-Man"? tongue

It's not everybody that has a myopic way of reasoning as you do. Referring it to Nigeria made doesn't stop it from being locally made.
It is locally made doesn't mean the rice is local

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Shenky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
kettykin:
i think this is the right way to go , turn all the forest in the East to rice , palm , cassava , yam farms with processing factories employing thousands strategically located at the farms , The east will be self sufficient . and cost of food will be low.
IPOB spotted undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
hope say it will make rice cheap for market..PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by galadima77(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Some states are working sha

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you're a mistake from a smelling gutter
Go and update your brain.
Dunce!
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where are those terrorists? You have not wailed today o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by RICHOLAC(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
kettykin:

i weep when i remember Abia
I still do not know why the devil is hell bent on frustrating Abia. A state that is so blessed cannot boast of any substanstial progress.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Go and update your brain. Dunce!
go ask your mama why she never aborted the mistake called you
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
bestman09:
cheesy
Waoooo! God bless Anambra state. I thought it is only Abakaliki that produces rice in commercial quantity in the east, not knowing that even Amichi have a big rice mill. I pray that the tempo will be sustained.

from a state with the highest number of billionaires

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
RICHOLAC:
I still do not know why the devil is hell bent on frustrating Abia. A state that is so blessed cannot boast of any substanstial progress.

sorry what is Abia so blessed of ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Commentor: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tumbulum:

grin

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
Smart people capitalising on border closure.while Dunces wail
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
No sane person would decide to buy foreign products when the prices and quality of the locally made is reasonably ok
Seetto:
Good job from coscharis, that border should be closed forever, we must chop Nigeria rice...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Commentor: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
dheilaw1:
Where are those terrorists? You have not wailed today o

Can they sustain it for 8 years?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Commentor: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
majamajic:

sorry what is Abia so blessed of ?

Kerosene.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Premiumwriter:
go ask your mama why she never aborted the mistake called you
Nope,you are the mistake.A stupid one at that.
No wonder you blog for nairaland.who does that?
undecided
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by RTSC2: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where is grandster?
Come and tell us how Nigeria cannot be self sufficient in rice.

Anambra is a model state. Innoson expanding, agriculture expanding, and many other industries.

A truly diversified state. I hope they keep their tax regime low to attract more investment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Some Days Old Snail Before? / Rice Mill At Omor In Anambra Abandoned By FG / Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.