Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) (30405 Views)

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
mechanics:
It means as a farmer I can take my rice there to be milled.
Not to be milled.
You go there and sell to them raw and your participation ends there!They'll now mill it,bag it and sell to their distributors that will now retail it,for your own good cool
Else you will feel the wrath of capitalism.
Don't even argue as you have no choice.
NB;You won't even be opportune to go there to sell sef,as their agents/sourcers will buy from people like you in your farms and take it to them to sell.
Don't even try to argue,I no well grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Not to be milled.
You go there and sell to them raw and your participation ends there!They'll now mill it,bag it and sell to their distributors that will now retail it,for your own good cool
Else you will feel the wrath of capitalism.
Don't even argue as you have no choice.
NB;You won't even be opportune to go there to sell sef,as their agents/sourcers will buy from people like you in your farms and take it to them to sell.
Don't even try to argue,I no well grin
Wow, that's real business, at least we are sure of eating rice without stone, I just hope the rice won't be expensive for we the masses.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Its your mentality. ...
JayPeeOham:
Nothing pains me like when they refer to Nigerian products as "LOCALLY MADE/PRODUCED"; It makes the products look fake and sub-standard.

If you ask me I think they should be referred to as "NIGERIAN MADE"(for lack of a better word, pls help if you can think of a more appealing word) and leave it at that, instead of the Local nonsense!!!....mtchhheewwwww!!

Nice one from Coscharis and more grease to their elbow!!! wink

One more thing, I hope the employment into this factory will be base on merit and not ethnicity or tribalism or "Man-know-Man"? tongue
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=mechanics post=82772668][/quote]??
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
RICHOLAC:
I still do not know why the devil is hell bent on frustrating Abia. A state that is so blessed cannot boast of any substanstial progress.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Be there and be blaming devil that has more important things to do with his time than Frustrate Abians! wink
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
President buhari has done it again by motivating Nigerians to channel their energy/recourses towards Agriculture with the aim of diversifying the economy.
His good policies are for Nigerians not for himself because he has no farm or business to gain from.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Not all the Made in Nigeria goods/products are made in Aba na!...lol shocked grin cheesy

It will simply represent our brand, like when they say something is Belgium
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
How much per 50kg bag ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
CBN to fund rice milling plant for Coscharis farm

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said it will fund the rice milling plant for the 2000-hectare Coscharis Farm located at Anaku, in Anambra State, to ensure that the product is made available to consumers.

Besides, the apex bank has reassured that it’s ready to support any entrepreneurial initiative aimed at liberating the country from the stronghold of endless importation of items that can be made locally.

CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, who made the remarks during the tour of the rice farm, expressed pleasure for switch to agriculture by a company he described as being in the business of machines, spare parts, and car importation for decades.

“We started this with him, about two years ago when we granted him a N2 billion Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS). With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today.

http://www.fxmallam.com/cbn-fund-rice-milling-plant-coscharis-farm-today/

A great and clear result of FG backing and funding.

God Bless PMB.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
ornicus:
We no gree.make them open border.this fake rubbish rice cannot feed Nigeria.say yes to benin rice. Say yes to importation.say yes to money for smugglers. Say no to internal industry and self sufficiency

Are you serious
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by teemac01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
One of the reasons why your borders are closed...someone has lobbied...money has changed hands...or you think it’s just a coincidence that they commissioned this at this particular time...lol

Joke of a country

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seetto:
Good job from coscharis, that border should be closed forever, we must chop Nigeria rice...

I think it is also a good job for President Buhari.

All these were possible thanks to Buhari's Anchor Borrowers Scheme, of which Coscharis is a major beneficiary.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Igbo amaka may God continue to bless ndi igbo

Oga please, before you start your tribal pettiness...know that Coscharis sourced most of the fund for the rice project from the FG-CBN Anchor Borrowers Scheme.

This is about food sufficiency for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Exc2000:
Smart people capitalising on border closure.while Dunces wail

U dey mind dem? Let them keep wailing....
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by molbic(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
the highest share Holder of abakaliki rice mr muoneke is an anambra man

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
It will open in some weeks,jist watch.
Private sector is lodging the complaints already and threatening to default taxes and lay off workers.
We still win cool
Inside info as usual wink
https://www.nairaland.com/5448660/president-buhari-appoints-george-moghalu#82768584
I talk am na,why is he changing NIWA boss?
Borders about to be open guys.
Show no mercy! grin grin grin
Cc otunbascotty
Are you minding the useless government. I am comfortable where I live. It's my money and my business. I will lay off everybody too if they don't open the borders before December. Useless governmt that shuts only 8% of its borders while leaving the porous one open. From what I have been told alaba is still filled with foreign rice coming from the northern borders. Useles government that wants to burn down the whole building because it wants to kill a rat.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Onyemabright(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tumbulum:
When will abia wake up from their deep sleep.
I don't know ooooo
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
It will open in some weeks,jist watch.
Private sector is lodging the complaints already and threatening to default taxes and lay off workers.
We still win cool
Inside info as usual wink
https://www.nairaland.com/5448660/president-buhari-appoints-george-moghalu#82768584
I talk am na,why is he changing NIWA boss?
Borders about to be open guys.
Show no mercy! grin grin grin
Cc otunbascotty
how does this link concerns border opening?�
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by emezuo17: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tumbulum:
When will abia wake up from their deep sleep.
. When we stop having imbeciles as governors

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Empredboy:
how does this link concerns border opening?�
You will soon find out.
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Useful1: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please can someone here educate or enlighten me on what exactly is Enugu State Government producing or planning to produce in terms of viable economic expansion and growth. It's true everyone may not go in the same direction; like rice production, but there must be an area a state is leveraging on in curbing either shortage of food supply, unemployment, deteriorating healthcare system, disturbing state of infrastructure, poor education system, etc.
A governor should have a vision of where he want take his people to within a given time frame and that would guard his choice of cabinets, policies and investment pattern.
I've said it time without number that whoever is sitting as the president of Nigeria is not the reason any state is backward but primarily the governors, state law makers, L.G. Chairmen and of course the Abuja boys(senators/house of Reps) from each state. They're the ones to be hold responsible for whatever is not going well in term of development in each state.
Lagos State thrive in 1999 under Tinubu despite the then president withholding their allocation for years.
I'm particular concern about Enugu State government.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Chekwube1989(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga please, before you start your tribal pettiness...know that Coscharis sourced most of the fund for the rice project from the FG-CBN Anchor Borrowers Scheme.

This is about food sufficiency for Nigeria.

Mr man as long as is an Igbo man that is producing it that is all I kind
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
You will soon find out.
OK like how many weeks should we be looking at?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Empredboy:
OK like how many weeks should we be looking at?
Are you bringing in goods or taking it out,so I know how to answer You.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where can I get it please? I need one bag
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Unarguably Abia is one the states with oil wells, Palm oil produce, Rice etc to mention but few, i hate engaging in baseless arguement abeg.

And u think other states don't have things that ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Are you bringing in goods or taking it out,so I know how to answer You.
I am a license agent
Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by Afamed: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Grow away from this tribal pettiness. You are practically too young for it
Buy Nigga Grow Nigga

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Chekwube1989:

Why am I wasting my time with such shallow mind sef?

So because you are Igbo, you have to be unreasonable?

I am Igbo too but I can't allow myself to be so shallow and unreasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Some Days Old Snail Before? / Rice Mill At Omor In Anambra Abandoned By FG / Price Of Fish Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.