Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! (4751 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote / Cecilia Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by juman(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2010
wales:

It is barbaric that ibru is going 2 serve only six mnth in jail.that is the punishment 4 an executive criminal.a comon man wil b givn 20yrs in prisn 4 stealing a hen.Why?ibru stole de whole oF Niger n our judicial sector join her 2 rejoice.

sayso:

nonsense

chosen04:

Another reason why i LOVE TO HATE nigeria!!!!!

High_Chief:

Very Very Funny. Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest!!!

1025:

she shld seek transfer to nicon hilton bcs we are in a useless country.

So what is the solution to Nigeria problems?
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2010
opabukun:

WHICH KAI LIFE BE DIS HEE HEEHE HEHE?

POOR MAN WEY THIEVE MONEY, CRIME FIGHTER!
RICH MAN WEY THIEVE MONEY, LUTH.

THE DRAMA IS JUST UNFOLDING. ITS ONLY @ GOVT. HOSPITAL SHE CAN GET APPROVAL TO TRAVEL ABROAD FOR "URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION''. SO WATCH OUT 4 PART 2. COMING SOON.

WAT HAPPEN TO THE N191B SEIZED?

That 191b has been stolen by another guy. Na so the parol be for here.
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2010
slyopez:

Just six months sentence for stealing N191bn or above. Some1 shud tell me where to loot N10m and i'll be ready to serve 10 years in jail.

Hehe, Bad guy, cool
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by HARTG: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
CONVICTED Indeed. C God at work cry
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by bestman09(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
Pls let her be!!!!!!!!!

If our corrupt leaders should return a quarter of their loot to this nation, Nigeria will be better than DUBAI. Let her be taken to anywhere for treatment because it is better for her to be alive and serve her sentence than to be dead and buried.
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by excelabbey(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
gonzaga:

Probably becos of the high level of poverty and deprivation that abound in this country, we are soo quick to rejoice when some ill fate befalls any ''BIG'' person. Most reasoning then becomes very illogical and full of hate for the rich. This same Ibru was at a time employing and retaining the highest number of corpers in the industry. Oceanic bank was one of the most detraibalized banks in the country as it had equal spread across the nations ethnic groups. Even her own people were regarded as minority in the bank!

At least the woman has been removed, sentenced and convicted. She even forfeited assets worth about N191bn. The psychological and emotional toture she is presently suffering cannot be compared to any other form of punishment. Why do u guys want to see her dead before you rejoice? All of you that are calling for Ibru's head, have you truelly searched yourselves to be sure that u are 100% clean? Like it is said, ''A MAN THAT HAS NOT GOTTEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL, CONSIDERS HIMSELF AN HONEST MAN''

I wish Madam Ibru a quick recovery from her present ordeals and a lesson to all of us as to how best to make use of God given positions. I rest my case.

Aside from endemic hopelessness, slowpokes and ignoramus have a few other characteristics in common. They are often quick to open their mouths and blab about what they know little or nothing of. They tend to believe that they are very intelligent and are always right. They are alas often stuck with observations and conclusions reached several decades ago (learning is often a problem). Those who don't agree with their myopia are openly intimidated, bullied to submission or assaulted. They are quick to associate/compare other people with their little minded, less illustrious mentors and fellow voyagers (e.g Alao Akala, Adedidu, Chris Uba, ibori) You will never see people in this group praise hardworking people like (Fashola, Osaze, Siasia).  They are often times failures in real live, hence their quickness to undermine successful people, with their powerful gift of PHD (Pull Him Down).

These are the kind of people my mother (of blessed memory) warned me not to associate with.

pls get a life!
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by wasga: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
dis is how ibru will be movin frm one place to anoder and they will tell us that 6mth as completed
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by phantom23: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2010
I honestly think you guys a missing a big point somewhere in this game.
Assets of hard working enterprenuers worths billions of naira have been seized. These are men and women who have created wealth for themselves and for others, and not by looting the national treasury (like those who are backing Sanusi and his gang). Where is all the money going to? Is there some sort of political undertone here? They have, with the backing of our almighty judicial system, wrenched their life projects out of their hands. Whatever happens to the real culprits? (Carlos the jackal and co)
For all of you lots casting stones at Ibru and co, I wonder which would be more traumatizing for you; putting you in prison for 6 months or stripping you of your personal wealth and businesses you have built up over the years?
I am not in support of their funny activities while they were CEOs but there's more than meet the eyes in this situation and its so painful that rather than focus on those important things, we are asking for the heads of hardworking nigerians. How many business man or woman would not use what he or she has to create more wealth for themselves>><< Let him who has no sins be the first to cast the stones,
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by beeman80: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
oludashmi:

Transfer to LUTH?
To serve the remaining 3 months there
She is in her house just as Bode George is, they are just deceiving themselves

Na i am sure that George is in jail.Its just crazy that dis dudes are getting little punishment for such theft.
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by wasga: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
Phantom23.
Do u know how many common man that would be affected if the Bank should run into involuntary liqudiation?Because the consequence of what ibru was doing is that the petty monies been deposited by common man would just disappear unaware.so anytime you are doing something,you must be thinking of its cost implication.Don't say you want to build up your own wealth and turn to be '"Your brother's destroyer".
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by ayubam: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Naija,
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by deols(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
Are these people for real? its unbelievable that Ibru's somebody's model of a hardworking Nigerian. And that makes her a lesser thief than the politicians?, Nigeria still has a long way to go, Rebrandng's a lost course with this kind of mentality,
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by almoner(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2010
Ibru has been convincted, that is the only issue left
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by GBT(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
In his judgment, the CJ convicted the ex-banker on the said three-count charge and directed the forfeiture of Ibru’s N191bn assets comprising 49 properties in Nigeria, United States and Dubai to the Federal Government’s agency, the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria.

The forfeited properties also included shares in over 100 firms that were listed in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

tHE MORE I READ ABOUT THIS UNARMED ROBBER THE MORE I WANT TO WISH HER EVIL[img][/img] angry
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by Ayatullah(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2010
If Jesus could be so annoyed and whipped those traders in the synagogue who want to turn 'his father's house' to a den of robbers, then you can imagine what he could have done to madam Ibru! This is why we need the shariah law in Nigeria, by now Madam Ibru's two hands could have gone for it, but you guys still prefer the western law that could be easily abused.
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2010
Ayatullah:

If Jesus could be so annoyed and whipped those traders in the synagogue who want to turn 'his father's house' to a den of robbers, then you can imagine what he could have done to madam Ibru! This is why we need the shariah law in Nigeria, by now Madam Ibru's two hands could have gone for it, but you guys still prefer the western law that could be easily abused.
Sharia law, my soakaway angry angry
Thats why u pple are so backward in everything.After u have choppped off both hands and legs, u become useless
Thats y u are liabilities to the nation.Very soon u send them to the SW to be beggin for alms.How many of ur corrupt northern leaders have u cut their hands and legs?
Is that what u called good life?
NONSENSE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by HighChief4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2010
nikkykay:

Sharia law, my soakaway angry angry
Thats why u pple are so backward in everything.After u have choppped off both hands and legs, u become useless
Thats y u are liabilities to the nation.Very soon u send them to the SW to be beggin for alms.How many of your corrupt northern leaders have u cut their hands and legs?
Is that what u called good life?
NONSENSE undecided undecided undecided

Thank u so much, may God guide and protect you
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by Ayatullah(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
@nikkykay and High Chief, I can never be surprised at your reactions, afterall Satan has his followers!!! The wisdom of the judgement in divine law is the only answer to the rot in our land whether you want to hear it or not.

You blockheads will however agree with me that Madam Ibru could have been executed in China, true or false? So which one is better, to have her hands chopped off or be executed. Mumu fellows!!! When will you get wise?
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by HighChief4(m): 12:56am On Nov 10, 2010
^^^^If you were not dumb and didn't spend so much time sleeping with those cows at your early stage in life you would have known that you cannot apply a Religious law in a Multi-Religious nation, hence we have a Constitution. Your blood thirsty Boko Haram brothers have chopped off so many hands and I have never heard of any rich man that was found guilty by your useless sharia attack law.
Re: Ibru Seeks Transfer From Private Hospital To Luth ! by lastpage: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2010
We dont want Madam at LUTH.
Armed Robbers might seize the opportunity to invade LUTH just to have their "share" and we dont want any gun-shot in the maternity ward! grin

Maybe Madam should request to go to the infirmary at KirriKiri instead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘States Are Not Bankrupt, But We Have No Money!’ -Amaechi / “ekiti Broke Due To Fayemi’s Recklessness”–pdp / Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.