Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (32574 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by notoriousbabe: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
Take it or leave it, nothing for Igbos in 2023. If you like mention me from now till the end of the world, it won't change what I wroted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Oga unity beggar, my pvc dey my wallet come and carry me to.vote ibo na... una never see anything
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mildflame: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
Ttipsy:
.....and the West and North will contradict to this

Let them contradict if they feel like, is Nigeria their property?
My only problem is the Igbos should stop being skeptical about 2023, they should be seeing it as their birthright so that every other region will know they are serious
If they don't put their feet now they will never put it down, but if they do and the West and North Scuttle's it then Nigeria WILL scatter
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by solmusdesigns: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
kettykin:

the painful thing is that this stupid satanic greed us being spearheaded by yoruba pastors tunde bakare and Osinbajo. It is yoruba pastors that are fighting themselves to death to deny igbos the opportunity to produce the presidency.

So its paining you... eyah, after.SW 2023 it wont pain you anymore, atleast we have kept you away from.power since aguyi ironsi.. you.wail and still accept fate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by King44(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
for the sake of fairness, progress and unity power should shift to SE 2023 but if it does not shift nothing would still happen

Due to the nature of our politicians who value what they would gain over unity the conflict in APC would be settled and power would shift to SW while Vice north just to reciprocate the favour SW did for Buhari but if it doesn't work that way and the north pitch their tent with SE in 2023 so that the north could continue ruling and SE would take over afterwards that would open another chapter of political tussle in this country and it would be a case of who can out smart who plus enough election rigging and violence believe me it would be interesting

in case you have not realised yet peoples opinion on social media could influence who and who the next president would be, from where and which party unfortunately when it comes to politics people up there shut peoples opinion out and go any length to make sure their greed prevail meaning when it comes to politics our opinion don't matter to those leaders in APC n it doesn't count nothing would stop them from using political power to their favour
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Westbestside: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:

My brother, fight no dey for church ooo..

We are in free world.. But don't you think it is sheer hypocrisy to align with a region you have condemned others for aligning with?
Are you talking to someone from shameless tribe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2019
isthatso:

actually you are wrong, the problem with the ibo presidency isnt qualified suitable candidates, there are many bright Ibo men that would be good presidents as individuals, what will stop them from becoming president is belonging to a group of people called igbo.

elections are about 2 things trust and numbers... the Igbos are tainted politically and they dont have the numbers, you can make all the noise you want but an Ibo presidency is DOA in the foreseeable future in the current climate.

I know for certainty that, there will never be another Yoruba president of Nigeria until Igbos have one.I don't care about your biased opinion.
If you think Nigeria presidency will be rotated between Fulani and Yoruba while Igbo stand aside and look you ain't serious.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by richie240: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Oh, so you now also suddenly support quota system shocked?

I'm so loving this cool

Never knew Nigeria's Presidency was this precious to Igbo land.
lolz....I know u r not fooled by his comment.
When it pays them they claim "merit", if not they claim "marginalization/quota system"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Chukwurah003: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
If the SW are contesting the 2023 presidency then nothing stops the North from contesting as well.Both regions are equally greedy.People from the SW should stop potraying northeners only as power drunk and stop mentioning southern presidency when what they really mean is yoruba presidency

Like the South East is not well known for nepotism and tribalism. You go tey for there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Westbestside: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2019
RTSC:
Anybody that loves this country should support an Igbo presidency in 2023.

And maybe just maybe, the huge cracks in the national unity would start getting healed.
Support kee you

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Chukwurah003: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2019
kettykin:
Igbos should get ready to either be elected as the president of Nigeria in 2023 or take a final walk out of Nigeria. Anything short of this is satanic, xenophobic and anti people

Rubbish. Like Presidency is a trophy they hand to people. You have to work for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Oga unity beggar, my pvc dey my wallet come and carry me to.vote ibo na... una never see anything

You have one vote.I have my PVC too.no be only you get am.
Come force me vote Thıef Tonubu the bullion van thief and drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Westbestside: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

What did the Yoruba sowed in PDP in 1998 that made them choose OBJ as their presidential candidate?
For national unity Igbo must emerge president in 2023.
If igbo presidency will bring unity, then we don't want the unity.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You are chasing 2 rats.

Ok.

[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by selemempe: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2019
richie240:

[s]Monday: "We want biafla"..."biafla or death"!
Tuesday: "Nor leflendum nor erection"
Wednesday: "we want lestlucturlin"
Thursday: "we are not intlested in zoogelia plesidency" "d zoo must fall"
Friday: "we want Igbo president" (in d same zoogeria)
Saturday: "ipob is a nonviolent organization"
Sunday: ipob attacks ekeremadu......ipob targets Nigerian leaders for attack
_____________________.......
Monday: "we want biafla..biafla or nigelia scatter"
Tuesday: "nor leflendum nor Nigeria"
Wednesday: "Nigeria is a zoo" "who wants to live with animals?"
Thursday: "we are free to live anywhere in Nigeria the zoo".. "ehn, lefam rike dt, we plefer to be animals in d zoo than humans in biafla."
Thur: ..........

.....and d cycle continues
Nna mehn, the thunder sef is confused!

[/s]
undecided
balderdash...Clark or whatever is not an igboman
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by solmusdesigns: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2019
wingmanIII:

Forget that crap! You also have very dedicated and committed Igbo APC members.
Anybody who loves this country should support balance and fair play.

And how many votes could they deliver for APC in 2015 and 2019 to deserve party ticket when Yoruba are there gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You mean in PDP?

You mean Uche Secondus is just a figurehead?
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

They are dedicated and committed no doubt, but their people do not value them, hence the number of votes they garner for elections.

Charity begins at home.
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by solmusdesigns: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Malawian:

1999 election saw two Yoruba candidate as a national consensus. 2019 elections saw two northern candidates as a national consensus. But when it comes to Igbo's, parade go change gear.

Because while yorubas fought hard for 99 ibos openly supported abacha

7 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Westbestside:

Aha,so be it.To your tent oh Israel!
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Rochas2023:

No they are not the same sir. What do you call a man that commands lots of bullion vans, come to his compound in broad daylight. ? If he is not afraid now he or any of his camp crew won't be afraid when they fully control aso rock
oh my God!! Happy Sunday
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by TempleHouse: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

I know for certainty that, there will never be another Yoruba president of Nigeria until Igbos have one.I don't care about your biased opinion.
If you think Nigeria presidency will be rotated between Fulani and Yoruba while Igbo stand aside and look you ain't serious.
But how can you help a region or tribe who are happy to play second fiddle
How many VP Igbo nation have provided since independence
Ekwueme, Zik, Sylvester , Okadigbo, Obi. .just name them.
Igbo people think they're inferior to other regions.
They need to be bold and ambitious and aspires not only to be a traders, but a leader !

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by solmusdesigns: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

You have one vote.I have my PVC too.no be only you get am.
Come force me vote Thıef Tonubu the bullion van thief and drug lord.

Naso i like am, sell your market make i sell my own southwest 2023 una go soon learn politics again

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Westbestside:
you sound so mischievous.

fortunately if ipob call for Biafra now, you shiver, isn't that stupidity??
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by richie240: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2019
selemempe:
balderdash...Clark or whatever is not an igboman
Osi gini? Chere kambia
lolz..

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Thats why my pvc can never vote enermy of my country... SW 2023 Ibo go vex tire after 2023 and still keep quite like they always do since after civil war

[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

So its paining you... eyah, after.SW 2023 it wont pain you anymore, atleast we have kept you away from.power since aguyi ironsi.. you.wail and still accept fate
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Correcto: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2019
That is why it is zoned, when it gets to their zone they should zone it among themselves
Binikingdowm:
What about a Benin man or Ibibio man or tiv person? Must it always be hausa-yoruba-igbo?
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by solmusdesigns: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2019
kotv:

I learned that Yorubas are not in tune with reality when I started visiting this forum. I'm not sure why they fool themselves that anyone in SS would vote for them after their insults in 2015. Let me see the Yoruba that'll come to campaign in 2023 and decieve himself he'll get SS votes. Out of their greed, they destroyed the country and they believe they'll be compensated for it. Let them come.

As if we haven't been beating SE in politics with or without their votes since MKO days.... i pity ibo, nothing for una for shiithole RUGA islamise Party APC or PDP you slaved after for decades

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Naso i like am, sell your market make i sell my own southwest 2023 una go soon learn politics again
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Because while yorubas fought hard for 99 ibos openly supported abacha
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by kokomilala(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2019
@Binikingdowm,you're absolutely right! I'm Yoruba and I support you all the way.In the name of equity, the zoning should go round,just like it went to the South South for GEJ.
However, I need to make this point immediately. Zoning is a misnomer and it will only inflame the already heated polity. The solution is to go back to pragmatic federalism,where the component nations or states,if you prefer, control their resources and give a percentage to the centre.But I know the greed of those at the centre- always triumphant, always trampling over a defeated people-would not allow them to share some of that power. In the end, we will continue to draw cycles and move in their revolving trajectories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo) / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.