Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) (29367 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by FindingNigeria: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
I guess it's what they always say, that we should always know our limits.

These two were having quite a lot of fun until they decided to go head-to-head in a dance move...

the result?? see below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpd3MX_VYek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
The happiest day in a woman's life is the day she gets married....So she was carried away due to over excitement

I know feminist in the building will not agree with me,but it is the fact.

7 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by vizkiz: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pem peri pe

Pem peri pe pe

No go dey do pass yourself.

Zanku is not for everyone. Just dance your shaku shaku and go grin

26 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by sunshineV(f): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Some people will blame buhari and zlatan for this

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Ekakamba: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Some girls are very wicked sha!

It's when you break up with them; then boom! They start looking beautiful. Mtcheeeew....

grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Stick to your terrain

She wanted to gbe se...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by lakezone67(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by excomarow(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zanku Dance Gone Wrong...

Just imagine this kind of dance in a crowded club... Na Chinese be that na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by MYBLOCUS: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
E get y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Ziel20: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin how person wan zanku with lord of the rings Vail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by ibknaanii80: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Oblongata: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Moral lesson; don’t copy copy grin
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zlatanic effect grin
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by lakezone67(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
sunshineV:
Some people will blame buhar :Di and zlatan for this

After writing X thinking you'd book the FTC grin grin
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by nauto6: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Stand up
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Junkie1: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by lakezone67(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
OnlinealabaPro:
T
See this one too
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by liprises(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by asspen8: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
Dshocker:
The happiest day in a woman's life is the day she gets married....So she was carried away due to over excitement

Oga Na the bridesmaid.

3 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by philip0906(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Everybody trying to outdo each other in the name of wedding...Wedding no hard, but we're all woke and want to do all sorts of braggado to attract the most attention & pepper them...

How many times did you hear that our fathers or their guests married and broke teeth while dancing on their wedding day?

Do the one you fit, no they want to steal the shine

Nonsense & yeyerity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by IDnoble1: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:

No be bride nah
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:

na she dey wed? She wan take the shine of the bride but village pipu were on red alert watching her like... It was quite funny tho, the guy was a gentleman grin

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Goovo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ekakamba:
Some girls are very wicked sha!

It's when you break up with them; then boom! They start looking beautiful. Mtcheeeew....

grin tongue
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
If na inside church, dey go say na annointing fall am

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
If na inside church, dey go say na annointing fall am

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by adecz: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin

Na Zanku breakdance move!!
Re: Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) by Offpoint: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
He without stamina shouldn't zanku...
you can't defy law of gravity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.