Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Life Inside Inmessage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Inside Inmessage (12840 Views)

Inmessage Dating App / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
I know khia khiaa and LadyGCrueDKilaB accounts on inmessage. If you want to hookup with them quote me and I’ll drop their name

You are still craving my attention, ok you got it. grin
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:
Hey guys, please don't mind my my poor writing. Just want to ask a very important question to my male folks here.
Do we still have a very loyal and trusted girlfriends ?
Can we still be proud to say I trust my girl?
why am asking this too many questions is because, the rate our women are online hooking up and collecting dik on inmessage is very alarming.
on my side, am beginning to see every lady as hooker, if I see a lady on a bike or cab, the first thing that comes to my mind is maybe this one want go meet her client lol, reason is because when you log in on inmessage you will see both the old and young, the big and the small, they all hooking up and many more are still registering on a daily basis, almost every female now have that app in their phones.

Is this an effect of a failed system or what?

There is a she.male name OKNM, it is hideous looking but it will be loyal to you just like a dog. It will let you sex it's armpits and it will proudly spread it's butt cheeks for you if you treat it half as good as you would treat a rabid dog on the street.

It will pay all of your bills and give you money to spend as you please. The only problem I see with this relationship is OKNM has a fetish of being beaten to a pulp, so if you have the heart to oblige his wishes I will give you its contact information.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

You are still craving my attention, ok you got it. grin
How much?
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

There is a she.male name OKNM, it is hideous looking but it will be loyal to you just like a dog. It will let you sex it's armpits and it will proudly spread it's butt cheeks for you if you treat it half as good as you would treat a rabid dog on the street.

It will pay all of your bills and give you money to spend as you please. The only problem I see with this relationship is OKNM has a fetish of being beaten to a pulp, so if you have the heart to oblige his wishes I will give you its contact information.

Dare me and I’ll drop your inmessage account
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:

Dare me and I’ll drop your inmessage account

Ain't nothin to it but to do it.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

Ain't nothin to it but to do it.
you don’t dare me one more time

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
you don’t dare me one more time

I dare you. grin
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

I dare you. grin
I don’t want to get banned. So I’ll just stop at this

Back to my question, How much?
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
I don’t want to get banned. So I’ll just stop at this

Back to my question, How much?

Sucka!
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

Sucka!
Fucka
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Fucka

Keep true to your word and give my information, nobody will ban you Alice.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

Keep true to your word and give my information, nobody will ban you Alice.
Boniface, you don’t tell me what to do. You’re trying to set me up for van. I’m way smarter. You can’t wait to hit the report button. Can you? Shame on you.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Boniface, you don’t tell me what to do. You’re trying to set me up for van. I’m way smarter. You can’t wait to hit the report button. Can you? Shame on you.

I don't report people I have more fun clowning them instead. So go ahead, I like to see what information you come up with.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

I don't report people I have more fun clowning them instead. So go ahead, I like to see what information you come up with.
I don’t have your time
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by chinchonglee(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
catwalq:

That community is for those kinda people.. To avoid poisoning your mind further, you should stay away. A friend to a fool is considered a fool. So are prostitutes....
Wen dey said ladies re dumb, u re a typical example of dumb.

Did the programmer of the app told you dat that the app will be used for hook up alone??

He created an app for everyone to chat and socialize. Naija girls turn am to olosho center nw u re blaming the OP for using the app.

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryan03:
so because he is not call all Nigeria women prostitutes he is trying to impress women? Guy you are a fool and a low life

like your father abi

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryan03:
and how many girls are in those countries compared to those at home for you to think almost all Nigeria girls are prostitutes? How many of your relations are abroad? How many countries have you visited? How many of your sisters have the inmessage app on their phones? Why not go and talk to them cause I don't think all this niraland bashing is doing any thing.

you and I knows the truth but if you sees it as another tread to bash our ladies, mehn I don't give a flying fvck. asslicker association
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:

you and I knows the truth but if you sees it as another tread to bash our ladies, mehn I don't give a flying fvck. asslicker association
funny how you couldn't answer the questions instead you did your usual ass licker bla bla bla. Go and sit your ignorant and low self esteemed ass where it belongs
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
I don’t have your time

You threaten to expose my info and I'm giving you the ok to do so. Stop punking out.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryan03:
funny how you couldn't answer the questions instead you did your usual ass licker bla bla bla. Go and sit your ignorant and low self esteemed ass where it belongs

in oshomole's voice "go and die"

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

You threaten to expose my info and I'm giving you the ok to do so. Stop punking out.
What you think this is? Some jokes? I’m making some chess moves on you. You just a pawn
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by khiaa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
What you think this is? Some jokes? I’m making some chess moves on you. You just a pawn

You are beneath my level of intelligence, you can't win. You aren't cunning enough.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Yeah,with your 2 inches thick make up undecided
Yawns undecided
exactly ooo
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
khiaa:

You are beneath my level of intelligence, you can't win. You aren't cunning enough.
you delusional
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by catwalq(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
chinchonglee:

Wen dey said ladies re dumb, u re a typical example of dumb.

Did the programmer of the app told you dat that the app will be used for hook up alone??

He created an app for everyone to chat and socialize. Naija girls turn am to olosho center nw u re blaming the OP for using the app.

And as wise as you are,its only women that should be blamed for the exchange because buying and selling involves just one party right?

Stupid fool
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by chinchonglee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
catwalq:

And as wise as you are,its only women that should be blamed for the exchange because buying and selling involves just one party right?

Stupid fool

U re still sounding dumb!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by catwalq(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
chinchonglee:

U re still sounding dumb!!! wink

I might have been surprised if it made any sense to you. After all, wisdom is too high for a fool
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by chinchonglee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
catwalq:

I might have been surprised if it made any sense to you. After all, wisdom is too high for a fool
U re still dumb.

I av come to a conclusion dat u re very dumb, so i ll nt bother explaining anything to u.

Lemme jst advice u.. get yourself a book called smart thinker and read.. it will improve ur dumb brain

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:
If you are serious about meeting a serious woman then you have no business visiting that site." Inmessenger" is not where u should be analysing women in general, because that site is for business women in the game
Business women cheesy
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by catwalq(f): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

U re still dumb.

I av come to a conclusion dat u re very dumb, so i ll nt bother explaining anything to u.

Lemme jst advice u.. get yourself a book called smart thinker and read.. it will improve ur dumb brain

Literary suggestion from someone like you? Well,I'd rather not. Besides how do you expect a supposedly dumb fella to read and comprehend.

Its like the contents of your brain are beginning to overlap grin grin
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by chinchonglee(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2019
catwalq:

Literary suggestion from someone like you? Well,I'd rather not. Besides how do you expect a supposedly dumb fella to read and comprehend.

Its like the contents of your brain are beginning to overlap grin grin
D book has a technical way to explain things to dumb pple like u besides dere is no harm in trying
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
are u feeling fine do I no you? undecided swear that you know me

#armpitlover
0KNM:
I know khia khiaa and LadyGCrueDKilaB accounts on inmessage. If you want to hookup with them quote me and I’ll drop their name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.